• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Zimmerman Not Guilty

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, do you have any statistically information to back that up?

neighborhood watch
noun
a neighborhood surveillance program or group in which residents keep watch over one another's houses, patrol the streets, etc., in an attempt to prevent crime.

I bolded the parts I think he didn't get. You are supposed to watch, not take the law into your own hands. And you are supposed to prevent crime, not harass and invoke it.

To answer your question though...If you join neighborhood watch and walk around with a gun I think you are intending to use it. Usually it is a bunch of old ladies or something who just call the police. I feel like Zimmerman thought he had more power than he did, or maybe something happened to him so he felt he needed a gun, and in that case he should never have been out there in the first place. The neighborhood watch isn't intended to bring down criminals and especially murder innocent kids.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Vick had people testify against him. People need to step back and take a look at the case and what happened. There 3 people that know what happened that night, Trayvon, Zimmerman and God. Its a tragedy that a young man lost his life, but there wasn't enough evidence to convict Zimmerman without a reasonable doubt that he didn't fear for his life. some people argue that he shouldn't have got out his car, well the same could be said about trayvon attacking Zimmerman and breaking his nose and pounding his head into the concrete. Hindsight is 20/20. so many things could have played out differently that night. Lets also not be naïve to the fact that trayvon wasn't a saint. If you look at his texts tweets and history the kid was a little thug. Smoking weed, drinking "lean" fighting all the time and trying to acquire a gun. People let ignorance cloud their judgement. Step back and objectively look at the evidence there wasn't enough to justifiable send the man to jail for the rest of his life.

In your own words you said only Trayvon, Zimmerman and God knows what happened. But then you go on to say Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. How do you know that Zimmerman didnt attack Trayvon? They keep saying how Zimmerman was standing his ground why cant we say that for Trayvon? Some weird person is following him around and he cant get away from him. I believe it was Trayvon that was scared for his life. I do think this was racial profiling. If it was a white man walking down the street Im 99% sure Zimmerman wouldnt have followed. Zimmerman even said on the tape he was tired of these punks getting away with it. There had been robberies in his area and it was young black kids that did it. I think Zimmerman saw this young black kid and thought maybe he was trying to rob the area. Then also in the tape at about 2:09 Zimmerman says Trayvon is on the run. Thats why he put his car in park jumped out and it sounded like he started to run a lil. Just cuz someone isnt a saint doesnt mean they deserve to die. Im pretty sure most people tried pot in their life either in HS or college. I had smoked pot in HS, went to parties and drank and got in a few fights. I wasnt a pot head i was more of a party smoker. I think Zimmerman should have at least got manslaughter. I believe the prosecution had a weak case tho. I believe Zimmerman is guilty but they couldnt prove it just like Casey Anthony.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a fool would do that if he had the means to prevent it. I don't lay my hands on anyone else and I demand the same from them. If you keep your hands to yourself where me and mine are concerned you'll have no problem, if not, all bets are off.

I did add some stipulations if you bothered to read the whole post.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm seeing a lot of comments saying Zimmerman shouldn't have approached Martin, but that isn't against the law. It was Zimmerman's right to do so.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your own words you said only Trayvon, Zimmerman and God knows what happened. But then you go on to say Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. How do you know that Zimmerman didnt attack Trayvon? They keep saying how Zimmerman was standing his ground why cant we say that for Trayvon? Some weird person is following him around and he cant get away from him. I believe it was Trayvon that was scared for his life. I do think this was racial profiling. If it was a white man walking down the street Im 99% sure Zimmerman wouldnt have followed. Zimmerman even said on the tape he was tired of these punks getting away with it. There had been robberies in his area and it was young black kids that did it. I think Zimmerman saw this young black kid and thought maybe he was trying to rob the area. Then also in the tape at about 2:09 Zimmerman says Trayvon is on the run. Thats why he put his car in park jumped out and it sounded like he started to run a lil. Just cuz someone isnt a saint doesnt mean they deserve to die. Im pretty sure most people tried pot in their life either in HS or college. I had smoked pot in HS, went to parties and drank and got in a few fights. I wasnt a pot head i was more of a party smoker. I think Zimmerman should have at least got manslaughter. I believe the prosecution had a weak case tho. I believe Zimmerman is guilty but they couldnt prove it just like Casey Anthony.

That would be a pretty mean trick if he could do it in someone else's words. I'd love to hear that.

Well of course not, why would he?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did add some stipulations if you bothered to read the whole post.

Oh, I read 'em. I just didn't want to embarrass you any further by repeating them.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing a lot of comments saying Zimmerman shouldn't have approached Martin, but that isn't against the law. It was Zimmerman's right to do so.

I just checked the bill of rights as well as all the amendments and didn't see that right listed anywhere in there. I'm gonna say you just pulled that one out of your ass.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a pretty mean trick if he could do it in someone else's words. I'd love to hear that.

Well of course not, why would he?

Well if he followed him cuz he was black thats racial profiling. Thats like me thinking all blacks are thugs, pimps and gangsters. All mexicans must be illegals that ran across the boarder and all whites are hillbilly sister fuckers. All of these are profiling someone by the color of their skin.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty simple; you just walk away. But your last sentence that I highlighted is pure, un-adulterated bovine excrement. Zimmerman should not have the right to prevent himself from taking a beating by shooting his assailant? Don't ever attack me, because even if you just plan to punch me a few times, I'm using whatever means I have to prevent that from happening, including shooting you.

Then you should never own a gun, flat out. Guns turn men into pussies. If you follow me around and start shit, there is going to be a confrontation. If Martin went into his home then you might have a point, but Zimmerman was following him around, and provoking the incident. Zimmerman on the phone with police referred to Martin (because there had been some break ins recently) as "these fucking punks" and "these assholes who always get away." Martin even talked about being scared on the phone because he was being followed and tried to run away. Zimmerman is a pussy, who thought he was a big man with a gun, and he killed a kid. Take your lumps like a man.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I just checked the bill of rights as well as all the amendments and didn't see that right listed anywhere in there. I'm gonna say you just pulled that one out of your ass.

I'm gonna say you (as usual) have no clue what you're talking about.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE KID COULD HAVE GONE HOME AFTER HE DITCHED HIM AND NOT COME BACK AND STARTED BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM. BUT NO HE WAS A LITTLE PUNK AS THUG SO HE WANTED TO "KEEP IT REAL" AND SHOW THE "CRAZY ASS CRACKER" WHO WAS FOLLOWING HIM HOW TOUGH HE WAS.

Is your last name Zimmerman?

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is rediculius. The media wanted you to blame this on racism. The FBI did an investigation last year and concluded this had nothing to do with race. Hell Obama injected the race card and over stepped big time. Now the DOJ is going to try to go after him for civil rights violations? Zimmerman didn't get a grand jury, NBC purposely edited the phone call on Zimmerman to paint him as a racist. GZ's first language is spanish, he was raised by his mother and grandma who are from Peru. But the media says he is self proclaimed Hispanic? What the fuck does that even mean? Does that mean the president is self proclaimed black? The chief of police was fired for not arresting GZ. He was told to by city councilman and others to arrest him. They didn't care if it stuck they just wanted an arrest. That is so fucking garbage. This trial was forced and it showed. Then you have dumb ass people on twitter like Roddey White saying the jury should kill the selves. So much for Obama being a great uniter. I think racial tensions are greater now than ever. And it's a shame.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should never own a gun, flat out. Guns turn men into pussies. If you follow me around and start shit, there is going to be a confrontation. If Martin went into his home then you might have a point, but Zimmerman was following him around, and provoking the incident. Zimmerman on the phone with police referred to Martin (because there had been some break ins recently) as "these fucking punks" and "these assholes who always get away." Martin even talked about being scared on the phone because he was being followed and tried to run away. Zimmerman is a pussy, who thought he was a big man with a gun, and he killed a kid. Take your lumps like a man.

Wrong. Guns turn men into equals. And if you are wandering around in my neighborhood at night uninvited and you started a confrontation with me you'd get your confrontation alright; it'd be with the business end of a gun.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is rediculius. The media wanted you to blame this on racism. The FBI did an investigation last year and concluded this had nothing to do with race. Hell Obama injected the race card and over stepped big time. Now the DOJ is going to try to go after him for civil rights violations? Zimmerman didn't get a grand jury, NBC purposely edited the phone call on Zimmerman to paint him as a racist. GZ's first language is spanish, he was raised by his mother and grandma who are from Peru. But the media says he is self proclaimed Hispanic? What the fuck does that even mean? Does that mean the president is self proclaimed black? The chief of police was fired for not arresting GZ. He was told to by city councilman and others to arrest him. They didn't care if it stuck they just wanted an arrest. That is so fucking garbage. This trial was forced and it showed. Then you have dumb ass people on twitter like Roddey White saying the jury should kill the selves. So much for Obama being a great uniter. I think racial tensions are greater now than ever. And it's a shame.

That about sums it up. Despite the egregious grammatical and spelling errors, you hit it on the head. I'm going to chalk those errors up though to you being justifiably outraged by this nonsense.