• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Tebow In Arizona

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitzgerald's brother-in-law can probably throw better passes in training than Tebow. Hell, I could probably throw some routes better than Timmy.

advice-god-meme-generator-whaa-not-sure-if-serious-754376.jpg

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hasn't he? I'm not in Arizona so I don't know about the local stuff but I don't recall him saying anything publicly on the National Sports sites

Well most people want to win. They don't care how. He is more concerned about his numbers. For what he is getting paid, we could do without him and that attitude.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be a good fit for tebow. u gotta be able to run behind that offensive line.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well most people want to win. They don't care how. He is more concerned about his numbers. For what he is getting paid, we could do without him and that attitude.

Where are you getting this? It appears that you look at someone and judge how you think they must feel (that someone in his position MUST be concerned about his numbers) and then judge them on that. He might feel these things, but he hasn't said any of those things to anybody. Do you have any quotes or sources that say that he's complaining about his numbers or his QB? You might say that people don't talk, but they do and have, Thomas from Denver talked, Fitz, not so far.

He hasn't been winning without numbers or losing with his numbers, so I can't see where you are getting the first two sentences from?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the Cards having been winning. Fitz isn't complying about anything publicly (which most players of his caliber would want to be on the first thing smoking out of Arizona) The fact that he isn't complaining to me shows how much of a character guy he is IMO. But hey hate on your best player and maybe he will start demanding trades and you guys will be worse off then you are now which is a good thing for the 49ers

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I more meant its like living in Hell since you live there and some people would characterize you as the devil personified.

Ya, it sucks with all the Cardinal and D Backs fans all over the place........at least when those teams are winning that is.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Fitz just shut up and do his job and let the coaches coach.

He tries to do his job. He is about the only guy who can do his job on that team. There hasn't been a decent QB on the roster in a while. And if I am not mistaken, he hasn't said a word and been a good teammate through all the BS. Why the anger in your posts about him? If Tebow were the starting QB on that roster it would just be another in a very long line of inept Cardinal QBs. I for one, would love him to start on that team. Easy two wins a year.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what Demarius said about Tebow as soon as he was traded?

It's not that bad:
Demaryius Thomas on Tim Tebow: 'I wish he would have stayed'

I'm a Tebow fan, but I try to remain objective.
He's a mid-tier NFL QB, due to his running ability allowing him to improvise and wreak havoc in the 2 minute drill. Even if it means a team may win a few more games, it isn't worth the risk by most NFL teams to make changes around one person. I look forward to watching CFL games when he finally moves on.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt Fitz endorse bringing in Kolb? What they need is a front office who can evaluate talent and make the best decision for the team without resorting so much on players input.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess that is worth a shot. They already know the guys behind Kolb can't do anything positive, at least there is a chance that Tebow can pull off his 4th qtr heroics if they aren't down by 3 TDs

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt Fitz endorse bringing in Kolb? What they need is a front office who can evaluate talent and make the best decision for the team without resorting so much on players input.

Not sure if his comments (publicly or privately) were before or after the trade, but I did hear support for the move, perhaps before the trade. They did give a lot so I wonder if that support made them offer too much? I know Kolb was popular, but who else was really in it?