• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Tebow In Arizona

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, it's not the worst move. Lower expectations, a controlled climate so he could probably run/throw better, he has 2/3 very legit receivers to throw to and it can't be worse than what they already have at QB (then again I'm sure Jets fans were thinking that last year).

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, it's not the worst move. Lower expectations, a controlled climate so he could probably run/throw better, he has 2/3 very legit receivers to throw to and it can't be worse than what they already have at QB (then again I'm sure Jets fans were thinking that last year).

If he ends up starting there next year the Cardinals will finish in last place again, guaranteed.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while guarantee arizona will make a mistake by whoever they bring in to qb next season, i dont believe it will be tebow.

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is a crime to Fitz... don't do it!

does AZ even have a coach?

Tebow was just working out. Relax. I for one would love Tebow to be our QB. And as far as Fitz goes, piss on him. One day he will realize it's not all about him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while guarantee arizona will make a mistake by whoever they bring in to qb next season, i dont believe it will be tebow.

Agreed. Even the Bidwell's are not that stupid.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demarius Thomas had some good games with Tebow, so would Fitz.

people need to be objective.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be so happy if he went to AZ. It would be a sure win every time the niners played him.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow was just working out. Relax. I for one would love Tebow to be our QB. And as far as Fitz goes, piss on him. One day he will realize it's not all about him.

AZ fan?

I have no problem if Tebow goes or starts for the Cards... trust :10:

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm if it's not all about Fitz then who the hell is it about? I wouldn't touch any other player on your offense with a 10 foot pole. Fitz deserves better then the QB's the Cardinals have been trotting out since Warner retired.

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Umm if it's not all about Fitz then who the hell is it about? I wouldn't touch any other player on your offense with a 10 foot pole. Fitz deserves better then the QB's the Cardinals have been trotting out since Warner retired.

How about Fitz just shut up and do his job and let the coaches coach.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona deserves him. Adding him will just ensure a losing season.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is alex smith going to go?

Don't know. People said Roman and Smith to Cardinals and Tebow to Jacksonville. But now it might be reversed, though I don't believe this rumor. Roman is rumored to the Jaguars because of his relationship with their new GM. The Jaguars play the Niners in London.

It might have been the Jets if Norv Turner had gone there, because they have Rex Ryan's defense on paper and Turner worked well with Smith before. But now that Turner went to the Browns, the Brown's an option for Smith, too. Jets are still a possibility but not likely per se.

Depending on who Kansas City drafts for QB this year, working under Andy Reid could be good for both sides for at least the first year and maybe more. They have 5 pro bowl players, though I don't know if they all deserve it per se.

Oakland is an option if Alex wants to stay in the area. This would be good for the Niners because it would be out of division, out of conference. Not that Alex scares them, but why not get him out and maybe get something? Don't know what Oakland has to trade, so probably just release and see what happens.

Philadelphia is an outside shot if they bring in Roman or want someone to limit turnovers. They have underachieved for their talent. Philadelphia is brutal for their criticisms for the QB.

Tennessee and Minnesota are set for next year as far as I can tell. They won't turn down a better QB than what they have, but they won't be going for Alex Smith. Same with Buffalo, but I'm not sure what they think of Fitzpatrick. A lot would see this as a lateral move, fewer TOs for Smith but also Fitz passed a lot.

He could also go be a backup virtually anywhere (not necessarily so, just don't want to go through all the options).

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For some reason I couldn't access the original link. If all it says is that Tebow is training in Arizona and throwing passes to Fitzgerald, that really isn't something that should be breaking news.

A high percentage of NFL athletes live and train in Arizona. Alot of players temporarily visit Arizona due to all their performance centers and all the strength and speed coaches that are stationed there.

I know around a half dozen 49ers players, and maybe more, who train in Arizona, some of which train with Fitzgerald himself. Smith, Gore, Willis and Bowman just to name a few.

Now if there's more to that article then maybe this is news but since I can't read it, I don't know.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitzgerald's brother-in-law can probably throw better passes in training than Tebow. Hell, I could probably throw some routes better than Timmy.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I couldn't access the original link. If all it says is that Tebow is training in Arizona and throwing passes to Fitzgerald, that really isn't something that should be breaking news.

A high percentage of NFL athletes live and train in Arizona. Alot of players temporarily visit Arizona due to all their performance centers and all the strength and speed coaches that are stationed there.

I know around a half dozen 49ers players, and maybe more, who train in Arizona, some of which train with Fitzgerald himself. Smith, Gore, Willis and Bowman just to name a few.

Now if there's more to that article then maybe this is news but since I can't read it, I don't know.

Don't forget I live here:suds: lol