• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Shooting in Oregon Mall

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, excuse me miss, I believe there's been a mistake.....I believe I ordered the LARGE capa-dash-o. HELLO.

That movie has so many great lines, everytime I come across it on tv, I have to sit and watch.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I thought you brought reasonable ideas/opinions to the table.

i do find that if you write all of your points under the "you're stupid and this is why" umbrella people tend to not lend any merit to what you say

i'm glad i was heard here....i don't care what ford says about you hockey guise....y'all are ok by me

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spelling mistakes purposefully used incorrectly for comedic effect!

Jeff just leveled up! :)

level-up-logo%20web.jpg

Where the hell is this thread going?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do find that if you write all of your points under the "you're stupid and this is why" umbrella people tend to not lend any merit to what you say

i'm glad i was heard here....i don't care what ford says about you hockey guise....y'all are ok by me

Exactly. Those are the types I hate to read (bold). In my opinion, two reasonable people who are on the opposite sides of the fence on issues can come to a reasonable conclusion.

I'm glad you popped in as well, I really have learned about guns from your posts. I admittedly am pretty ignorant about firearms, I would enjoy having a discussion with folks like you to learn more. I'm still not sure why we need 30 round clip AR's for the general public, but I'm open to listening to why they could be useful or why banning them wouldn't change a thing. Fordman is a good dude, he just gets aggro sometimes (like all of us).....except for those gawdamned nicey-wicey, ever-pleasant Canadians. :)

Spelling mistakes purposefully used incorrectly for comedic effect!

Jeff just leveled up!
:)

LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the end game in this? Diane Feinstein is the first lawmaker to say they're going to go after guns with a bill. She's a Senator who's been in office for 20+ years from California.

She's like Chuck Schumer from NY. You never hear from them until the opportunity comes up where they can get their name in the spot light.

You're going to see a lot of political wrangling over this (from both sides) in the next few weeks and the sad part is they will not accomplish a damn thing.