• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ritari's 2nd Annual SportsHoopla Fantasy Hockey

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you'd have done this with me before in other leagues, you'd see that I'm very competitive and successful, but also always play fair. Anyone who also plays fair and has success, has earned it and I'm more than happy to congratulate them.

He's a great guy... just ask him.

Oh and ignore the unfair trades he's made... just pay attention to the other team's unfair trades!

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, you don't know me at all, which is a shame. I welcome a fun, competitive, active league with owners that understand all of the rules. I also wish for a league where every player tries to make his team better and not someone elses.

If you'd have done this with me before in other leagues, you'd see that I'm very competitive and successful, but also always play fair. Anyone who also plays fair and has success, has earned it and I'm more than happy to congratulate them.

Ok, where in the rules does it say one player can say what's fair and what isn't? You've been the only owner who all year has bitched about what other owners do even though it wasn't against any league rules. THAT'S why I made this trade with Jeff, just to piss you off. Read some of your posts in this thread and see where you're the first to throw insults and such at others. If you're such a great fantasy owner, show us some of the money leagues where you've made some money. You've put the FU in fun league.

Last edited by a moderator:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eloco, feel free to make a fair offer if there's someone on my team you like. I agree 100% with the bold. The thing is, Jeff would have traded with anyone who offered. I just kept re-proposing the trade because he was moving again and just got his internet service back. That's when I messaged him and let him know I made an offer.

I'm just going to go with my team right now. I worked 150 hours the last two weeks and this is my first day off in awhile. I'll be lucky if I have time to keep track of the goalies I should start, and the way everything is going right now, I'm not making ANY trades. I think all this stuff is getting ridiculous, and I'm not throwing my hat in the ring. I'll go with the crew I have.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, where in the rules does it say one player can say what's fair and what isn't? You've been the only owner who all year has bitched about what other owners do even though it wasn't against any league rules. THAT'S why I made this trade with Jeff, just to piss you off. Read some of your posts in this thread and see where you're the fist to throw insults and such at others. If you're such a great fantasy owner, show us some of the money leagues where you've made some money. You've put the FU in fun league.

No, no, no... he's a great guy, just ASK him! ;)

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a great guy... just ask him.

Oh and ignore the unfair trades he's made... just pay attention to the other team's unfair trades!

My trade with Isles in league 1 was a very fair trade. He bitched about me trading Crosby but he ain't complaining now is he? He's been the first and only to bitch about anything and everything. I'll play in a serious league with Mav where every owner is 95%+ active. I won't play in any "fun" leagues with him though.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to go with my team right now. I worked 150 hours the last two weeks and this is my first day off in awhile. I'll be lucky if I have time to keep track of the goalies I should start, and the way everything is going right now, I'm not making ANY trades. I think all this stuff is getting ridiculous, and I'm not throwing my hat in the ring. I'll go with the crew I have.

You have a Crew? Wow, DC is cool!!! :pound:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you hadn't noticed, this is a bit of a two on one. I'd be more than happy to go through each of your comments one by one, but I simply don't have the time and it's not getting through to you anyway. Bedtime for me.

Maybe that should tell you something.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
a) yes, maverick has been a huge bitch all year long
b) that proposed trade is awful and really should be vetoed. Wayne/Jeff - You aren't just fucking w/ Maverick, you are fucking with everyone else in the league
c) Wayne, don't drop your teams, because again, that fucks with everyone else who still cares about their teams.
d) Loco - standing pat with your team will be out of your hands soon. trade deadline only a few days away.
e) I can't believe how shit my goalies have been this week.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b) that proposed trade is awful and really should be vetoed. Wayne/Jeff - You aren't just fucking w/ Maverick, you are fucking with everyone else in the league
c) Wayne, don't drop your teams, because again, that fucks with everyone else who still cares about their teams.
d) Loco - standing pat with your team will be out of your hands soon. trade deadline only a few days away.

Hmmmm.... (f) All of the above.

Let's just keep those goalies playing shitty next week, Puck! ;)

Good luck with round 1 of the playoffs.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeff isn't fucking with anyone, I was the one to make the offer after Mav bitched about the trade I made in league 1, which was as fair as any trade made with Isles. He threw out HIS opinion as to why the trade wasn't fair, then proceeded to make a trade himself that favored his team. And as I said, Jeff and I discussed a trade back in January. As for me fucking anyone by benching my players, I've already clinched 3rd and 6th place and will face Mav's vastly superior teams in the 1st round of both leagues, so what difference does it make?

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, I'm having fun in the league despite you all.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness, glad I had a random urge to read this trade today :pop2:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people didn't want the trade to go through they should have vetoed it. It is what it is.

There aren't enough "active" owners to veto any trades in either league. The league commission may have power to stop any trade though.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There aren't enough "active" owners to veto any trades in either league. The league commission may have power to stop any trade though.

I've changed my tune on trades from the beginning of the year. I didn't like the Crosby deal & made my feeling known about it. However, I feel that if two people want to make a deal that's reasonable it's their business. I'm not going to get in the way.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've changed my tune on trades from the beginning of the year. I didn't like the Crosby deal & made my feeling known about it. However, I feel that if two people want to make a deal that's reasonable it's their business. I'm not going to get in the way.

What's funny is I got shit for trading a player who was "out" because I was helping the guy I traded him to, ie the trade helping puck, and now in doing the same thing with Lecavalier the reasoning is reversed, lol. If I were to trade Crosby at this stage, people wouldn't be bitching about puck getting him but me trading him away. A certain person is bitching about "lopsided" trades unless it's him involved also.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is I got shit for trading a player who was "out" because I was helping the guy I traded him to, ie the trade helping puck, and now in doing the same thing with Lecavalier the reasoning is reversed, lol. If I were to trade Crosby at this stage, people wouldn't be bitching about puck getting him but me trading him away. A certain person is bitching about "lopsided" trades unless it's him involved also.

Don't worry about it.