• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ritari's 2nd Annual SportsHoopla Fantasy Hockey

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's this Johannesburg Jets or whatever guy.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's this Johannesburg Jets or whatever guy.

:tsk: I'm the guy you'll be facing in round 1 if you make it in. :nod: Not sure why the playoff formats differ, but only the top four teams make the playoffs in league 2. That means the regular season is longer, there is no Bye week and at least two good teams will miss the big dance. :noidea:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
oh Vokoun, fuck right off!
was going to bench him in place of an empty spot, but thought that was a bit of a pussy move.
4 goals on 11 shots before getting yanked. posts a 7.5 GAA, which is a vast improvement over his last game.

pull it together, asshole.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh Vokoun, fuck right off!
was going to bench him in place of an empty spot, but thought that was a bit of a pussy move.
4 goals on 11 shots before getting yanked. posts a 7.5 GAA, which is a vast improvement over his last game.

pull it together, asshole.

Jesus - that's awful. I've worked for 10 days straight totaling about 120 hours. I'm glad I've been too tired/busy to watch the Capitals. They are awful right now. I can't believe we might miss the playoffs and the Sens, Leafs, and Panthers all might be in. WTF, mate?

On the plus side, Puck, at least this week's games mean absolutely nothing and you're playing some idiot that hasn't even set his lineup, much less kept up to date on goalie matchups. What a maroon.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Jimmy Howard currently sporting a 46.2 GAA for me :thumb:
Burrows and the Nucks broke him.

oh well, at least these goalies are all shitting the bed in the same week.
get it out of your system, fellas.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatant cheating going on in League 2 with one last place Bruin fan upgrading a second place Bruin fan significantly at four positions all in one trade and nobody cares.

Interesting.

Would any fellow Flyer fans or anyone who is down and out or doesn't care like to give me free upgrades in League 2 since it's not at all discouraged or even frowned upon?

D. Sedin 28G 35A +20
Zetterberg 13G 36A +8
Campbell 3G 38A -9
Thomas 26W .928 SV% 2.23 GAA

FOR

Jagr 16G 26A +5
Lecavalier 21G 25A Even (INJURED)
Carle 4G 27A +4
Giguere 15W .922 SV% 2.16 GAA

Every single advantage (including time on ice, goals, assists, points, +/-...you name it) is in the favor of one team and Giguere has been riding the bench for two weeks while Thomas gets nearly every start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatant cheating going on in League 2 with one last place Bruin fan upgrading a second place Bruin fan significantly at four positions all in one trade and nobody cares.

Interesting.

Would any fellow Flyer fans or anyone who is down and out or doesn't care like to give me free upgrades in League 2 since it's not at all discouraged or even frowned upon?

I'm in the 6th spot & not willing to give up yet.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting.

So, you're okay with mild cheating and participate in it, but if it's blatant, it's a no go?

Honestly, shut the fuck up.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're okay with mild cheating and participate in it, but if it's blatant, it's a no go?

Honestly, shut the fuck up.

Ignorance is bliss. I made two trades, one of which upgraded my defense, but sacrificed statistically (GAA and SV%) the best goalie in the Nhl (at the time) in the process. Then I traded away what was the only 20 goal/100 PIM player at the time for a guy with far fewer PIMS but some better stats elsewhere and just returning from injury on a team that was struggling horribly.

If you can't see a huge difference between my trades and this one, God help you.

It doesn't matter anyway. You're still holding a serious grudge against me for speaking out earlier in the season and wouldn't take my side even if you secretly agreed with me 100% in full.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League 2 Trade offer pending

Me:
D. Brown
Doughty
Ovechkin
Quick

Jeff:
D. Sedin
Bergeron
Karlsson
Thomas

Interesting.

D. Sedin 28G 35A +20
Zetterberg 13G 36A +8
Campbell 3G 38A -9
Thomas 26W .928 SV% 2.23 GAA

FOR

Jagr 16G 26A +5
Lecavalier 21G 25A Even (INJURED)
Carle 4G 27A +4
Giguere 15W .922 SV% 2.16 GAA

Every single advantage (including time on ice, goals, assists, points, +/-...you name it) is in the favor of one team and Giguere has been riding the bench for two weeks while Thomas gets nearly every start.

So you had no problem with someone trying to acquire Jeff's 4 best players, but have a problem with my deal. Giguere has been injured with a groin injury, that's why he's been on the bench. Before that, he had started 6 of 8 games dating back to 1/24, and started last night and got the win against the Wings. But if it'll keep you from whining and let win win in both of these distinguished league, I'll bench my entire team from here on out. You act like it's a money league or something.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems you think EVERY trade has been lopsided except yours.