• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ritari's 2nd Annual SportsHoopla Fantasy Hockey

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. You gave me a little run for my money late by stealing about three categories out of nowhere in just the last day or two in League 2.

You won both East divisions and I won both West divisions. We had far and away the two best teams.

As we all know, you got a pass in League 1 facing Eloco and wrecking him 11-2-0 because he suddenly "doesn't care anymore." I would've beaten you 9-3-1 (despite Mike Smith completely dominating) had we been head to head again in those finals as well like we should've been. Not to say that the best two teams always make the finals, but they would've been there in both of these leagues had everyone decided to play the game honorably. :wink:

:bolt:

Thanks for the backhanded compliment

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we all know, you got a pass in League 1 facing Eloco and wrecking him 11-2-0 because he suddenly "doesn't care anymore." I would've beaten you 9-3-1 (despite Mike Smith completely dominating) had we been head to head again in those finals as well like we should've been. Not to say that the best two teams always make the finals, but they would've been there in both of these leagues had everyone decided to play the game honorably. :wink::

Worked 80+ hours this week and last. I'm exhausted. Go fuck yourself, Mav. You lost. Only a little bitch that is not a real man can't face up to that. That's what you are. A little bitch. You played dishonorably by making unfair trades. You did the same, but you won't acknowledge that.

It will be great not having you in the league next year. Good riddance.