• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ritari's 2nd Annual SportsHoopla Fantasy Hockey

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say not enough! Please... tell us more! :)

I'll be awake late to read because I can't even sleep at night knowing the atrocities I have committed.

That's understandable. :thumb:

Try to get some rest though. All of those long hours at work and player swapping will catch up to you soon enough.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are one dumb MF. EVERY trade other than the trade with Jeff was legit and fair, regardless of what YOU think. The trade with Jeff was just to piss you off, and it worked wonderfully. Seeing how I gave up my playoff spot to Isles and Hawaii, I don't know what your problem is. As for dropping players, again for your thick skull, it's NOT against the rules, and I was messaged to let me know they wouldn't be claimed. I don't know what you think, but every other owner thinks you're an ass and won't be participating in any leagues that your in. BOTH my teams would have made the playoffs with the roster I had, so I don't know what you're talking about. I still am laughing my ass off about you wanting to see the "secret" PM's between me and other owners. I never thought exchanging player names in trade discussions would be such a controversy, but here you are, trying to start trouble again. Unlike internet sports hero's like yourself, I've participated in many different sports throughout my life, played in state and New England tournaments, various leagues and different competitions. Never has my integrity been questioned and as a matter of fact, I've been complimented on my fair play, and graciousness in victory as well as defeat. I've also been asked to compete on traveling teams in my younger days. What you think of me means nothing. You've proven yourself to be an asshole and ruined what was 2 great fantasy leagues until you opened your big mouth. Congrats on alienating yourself from the other owners here.

Oh really!?

My bad.

I'm sure the info I got from a source in League 2 that claimed you were chatting up him and Jeff openly about grossly lopsided trades (all directly or indirectly in your favor) was just nothing.

Someone got their hand caught in the cookie jar and all signs point to you.

So sorry. :lie:

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really!?

My bad.

I'm sure the info I got from a source in League 2 that claimed you were chatting up him and Jeff openly about grossly lopsided trades (all directly or indirectly in your favor) was just nothing.

Someone got their hand caught in the cookie jar and all signs point to you.

So sorry. :lie:

More baseless accusations without any facts to back them up. The only 2 people I talked trades with were Isles and Hawaii. Are you throwing them under the bus? Maybe instead of continuing to be a major asshole, you can back up these claims with some proof? A source, lol. Ok, I admit it, I'm the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suddenly my teams are scoring goals again. 26 combined in four nights of action. It's about damn time considering I built my teams around shots, goals and special teams points. It shows as I lead the cumulative season totals for all of those stats in both leagues by wide margins. Vadered, remember earlier in the season when you scoffed at me doing that? :tongue:

BTM, I love the competitive fire and overall effort of a guy like Pete Rose, but to me he seems like someone who would (and did) cheat to win if he had to, which means he has an awful lot in common with you...

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suddenly my teams are scoring goals again. 26 combined in four nights of action. It's about damn time considering I built my teams around shots, goals and special teams points. It shows as I lead the cumulative season totals for all of those stats in both leagues by wide margins. Vadered, remember earlier in the season when you scoffed at me doing that? :tongue:

BTM, I love the competitive fire and overall effort of a guy like Pete Rose, but to me he seems like someone who would (and did) cheat to win if he had to, which means he has an awful lot in common with you...

Still waiting for these facts to back your cheating accusations. Will you be posting them before next season? As for Pete's quote, you would be the loser.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for these facts to back your cheating accusations. Will you be posting them before next season? As for Pete's quote, you would be the loser.

You're not about to acknowledge anything I post, even if it is entirely factual. However, my information did come from one of the two managers you listed that you had talks with. I'm not about to single one of them out and throw them under the bus just to have you lie and deny the accusation. That'll do a hell of a lot of good...lol

If you continue your cheating/scamming ways via trade, your fellow league members will eventually get wise to it and give you a lifetime ban. Hmm...lifetime ban..that sounds oddly familiar. :rolleyes: It's not of concern to me anymore as you're out of these two leagues and I don't intend on being in a league with you or any of your manipulative kind moving forward.

I would be the loser, eh? That's interesting considering I'm well on my way to winning League 2 and I'd be up 11-0-2 to this point on Finland's Finest in the League 1 finals had I not been cheated out of the spot. That's after taking the top seed in both leagues and also having far and away the best cumulative stats of any team.

:first: With all do respect, I'm sort of the winner...lol But thanks for the comic relief... :caked:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not about to acknowledge anything I post, even if it is entirely factual. However, my information did come from one of the two managers you listed that you had talks with. I'm not about to single one of them out and throw them under the bus just to have you lie and deny the accusation. That'll do a hell of a lot of good...lol

If you continue your cheating/scamming ways via trade, your fellow league members will eventually get wise to it and give you a lifetime ban. Hmm...lifetime ban..that sounds oddly familiar. :rolleyes: It's not of concern to me anymore as you're out of these two leagues and I don't intend on being in a league with you or any of your manipulative kind moving forward.

I would be the loser, eh? That's interesting considering I'm well on my way to winning League 2 and I'd be up 11-0-2 to this point on Finland's Finest in the League 1 finals had I not been cheated out of the spot. That's after taking the top seed in both leagues and also having far and away the best cumulative stats of any team.

:first: With all do respect, I'm sort of the winner...lol But thanks for the comic relief... :caked:

A lifetime ban? lol. Yeah, I'm sure I'll never be able to find a fantasy league anywhere. What a moron. You haven't posted any facts eediot, just baseless accusations. I know for a fact Isles didn't make say anything about me to you, so Hawaii thanks you for putting his name out there. Non of my trade talks with Hawaii were Illegal, cheating, or scamming. ALL 3 teams were looking to improve in areas and names were thrown back and forth. I figured such an expert on fantasy leagues and trades would understand this. As far as the 2 leagues, I doubt you'll be invited back next year. You've done nothing but start shit with certain owners all year. You troll this thread and have shown yourself to be an asshole of major proportions. Save a reply as I'm done with you and this thread.

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well great year for my goalies, but sacrificed the rest.

Wins - 1st
Saves - 3rd
GAA - 1st
Save % - 1st
-----------------
Goals - 4th
Assists - 6th
+/- - 6th
PIM - 5th
PPG - 8th
PPA - 6th
ATOI - 11th (ugh)
SOG - 3rd
STP - 7th

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Mine folded up shop the week before playoffs.
Howard - hurt, then shit
Vokoun - just plain shit. Lost his job.
Lundqvist - that's a long-ass flu.

Yeah two of the same three goalies with me in other league

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye bye now, take care then...

A lifetime ban? lol. Yeah, I'm sure I'll never be able to find a fantasy league anywhere. What a moron. You haven't posted any facts eediot, just baseless accusations. I know for a fact Isles didn't make say anything about me to you, so Hawaii thanks you for putting his name out there. Non of my trade talks with Hawaii were Illegal, cheating, or scamming. ALL 3 teams were looking to improve in areas and names were thrown back and forth. I figured such an expert on fantasy leagues and trades would understand this. As far as the 2 leagues, I doubt you'll be invited back next year. You've done nothing but start shit with certain owners all year. You troll this thread and have shown yourself to be an asshole of major proportions. Save a reply as I'm done with you and this thread.

I think the bold is short for "let me have the last word, k thx."

Yes, a lifetime ban from fantasy hockey altogether...that's what I meant. Actually, a lifetime ban from these particular leagues would've sufficed, but you didn't catch that. :lol:

You'll be exposed sooner or later, no worries there. Meanwhile, anyone that knowingly trades with you will either have to be desperate, clueless, ignorant, your friend or all of the above.

You clearly missed the boat on this one too, but I do not want to be part of a league like either of these again, which should make everyone happy. :happy: Aside from some minor issues with the settings that I'm ultimately fine with, there wasn't enough activity, competition or officiating for both leagues.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
elocomotive

What's wrong, can't keep pace with Ritari (or myself) minus player swapping? :doh:

I wonder why... :noidea:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly missed the boat on this one too, but I do not want to be part of a league like either of these again...

Seeing as how most of the active managers think you're an asshole and you've accused the LM of being everything from incompetent to conspiring to fix the league, I'm going to guess that wasn't an option anyway. But we'll hold you to it.

Whether it's saying you deserve to be the champ or telling everyone why their trade is stupid or telling us how great your team is or why we should follow some morale code you don't adhere to or giving us the keys to playing fantasy hockey (yeah, b/c you are the only one that prepped for the draft) or displaying stats on your dominance or whatever it is... nobody likes you. You're a petty, annoying person. And the rest of us ALL get along on these boards. Many of us are longtime acquaintances and friends who have posted with each other for years.

The common theme with ALL of the problems in the league are simply... YOU. I wouldn't have player swapped but for YOU. I can't speak for what Wayne would have done, but my guess is he wouldn't have made any sketchy trades/drops but for YOU. Everyone is tired of the complaints about EVERY trade and move that have to for some reason be justified to YOU. So good riddance.

I don't give a fuck what my team does this week and next b/c I'm too busy at work and this league is really not fun, so it won't mean anything.

If I win, we'll all get treated to 5 more pages of why you are the real champion. Probably get 2-3 pages of that even if Ritari wins. It's ridiculous. You lost. Your team played shitty and had no PP support. That had dick to do with my moves. You didn't respond to moves which you TOTALLY could have. You played Jiri Tlusty for a WEEK when he was injured? Jiri Tlusty! But you don't want to acknowledge that you fucked up. You lost. Fucking deal with it. You lost b/c of Jiri Tlusty.

So, good, go away. Do us all a favor and start right now.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to League 1 Champion Ritari with Finland's Finest.

Solid year in a tough division and your team (especially your goalies) mauled me this week. Kudos, sir.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
attaboy Rit! congrats.
despite all of the bullshit, i had a lot of fun, and will be back to reclaim the title next year.
until then, here, you hold this. :first:

/next year don't forget the IR slots.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. And also a congrats to Mav for his win in league #2!

Thank you. You gave me a little run for my money late by stealing about three categories out of nowhere in just the last day or two in League 2.

You won both East divisions and I won both West divisions. We had far and away the two best teams.

As we all know, you got a pass in League 1 facing Eloco and wrecking him 11-2-0 because he suddenly "doesn't care anymore." I would've beaten you 9-3-1 (despite Mike Smith completely dominating) had we been head to head again in those finals as well like we should've been. Not to say that the best two teams always make the finals, but they would've been there in both of these leagues had everyone decided to play the game honorably. :wink:

:bolt: