• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ritari's 2nd Annual SportsHoopla Fantasy Hockey

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. Congrats. REP forthcoming.

I have a tough finishing schedule in league 1 and the chances are good you could take the last playoff spot from me, so I have to crank it up in league 2. Good luck the rest of the way.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a tough finishing schedule in league 1 and the chances are good you could take the last playoff spot from me, so I have to crank it up in league 2. Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks. I'll have to take a look at my schedule in both leagues. I think you're going to hold on to the final spot in League 1. My goalies are very inconsistant. I could be a seller come dealine time. Claude Giroux anyone?? LOL

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, man. If I hadn't started Bryz against the Rangers I'd be a half game back. Instead, 2.5. Well, it's a finish.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming off a monster week in League 2:

25 goals, 31 assists, -15 +/-, 44 pims, 9 ppg, 10 ppa, 21:38 atoi, 226 sog and 21 stp

4 wins, 218 saves, 1.867 gaa and .9356 sv %

Which one doesn't belong? lol I'll gladly sacrifice the +/- category to handily win all of the rest.

I absolutely love my team moving forward, more so than in League 1. I said that at the beginning of the season though, it's just holding true.

Either way, ridiculous numbers...same with the Fuzzy Bunnies sporting 20 goals and 38 assists. I had you covered though. :smokin:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming off a monster week in League 2:

25 goals, 31 assists, -15 +/-, 44 pims, 9 ppg, 10 ppa, 21:38 atoi, 226 sog and 21 stp

4 wins, 218 saves, 1.867 gaa and .9356 sv %

Which one doesn't belong? lol I'll gladly sacrifice the +/- category to handily win all of the rest.

I absolutely love my team moving forward, more so than in League 1. I said that at the beginning of the season though, it's just holding true.

Either way, ridiculous numbers...same with the Fuzzy Bunnies sporting 20 goals and 38 assists. I had you covered though. :smokin:

I'd give you a pat on the back, but YOUR hand is in the way. :rolleyes:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta tell ya Tyler, next year I'll join your league(s), but only if the other team owners make a commitment to set lineups for every night. It sucks seeing teams getting pretty much a free ride week to week (including myself). There are times when I'll look at other match-ups weekly box scores and see that 10 or more players sat on a bench when they played. I know it's a free league, but I do take it seriously and hope to get in leagues with other players who are serious. That's why I think a Keeper league, and/or maybe even a money league will be a good idea next year. I'm game for both.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta tell ya Tyler, next year I'll join your league(s), but only if the other team owners make a commitment to set lineups for every night. It sucks seeing teams getting pretty much a free ride week to week (including myself). There are times when I'll look at other match-ups weekly box scores and see that 10 or more players sat on a bench when they played. I know it's a free league, but I do take it seriously and hope to get in leagues with other players who are serious. That's why I think a Keeper league, and/or maybe even a money league will be a good idea next year. I'm game for both.

I agree. I would be down for a keeper league. I think I missed one night of setting my lines.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I would be down for a keeper league. I think I missed one night of setting my lines.

It happens to everyone. There's been more than one night when I didn't get home in time to set my goalies. I usually set my lineups for the week days in advanced.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with a keeper league is that it requires a bit of commitment to take the team for a few years. That may be hard to get enough guys to get a keeper league going.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with a keeper league is that it requires a bit of commitment to take the team for a few years. That may be hard to get enough guys to get a keeper league going.

Well, between the 2 leagues there's been probably 8 owners who have kept up with their teams, so there's a start. By the way, tell your dad to make sure his lineups are set this week as there's playoff implications involved. ;)

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, between the 2 leagues there's been probably 8 owners who have kept up with their teams, so there's a start. By the way, tell your dad to make sure his lineups are set this week as there's playoff implications involved. ;)

If we do another FHL for the 2012-2013 NHL season, maybe this season would be a good measure on who to invite for it. Like I said before, I would be totally committed to a keeper league. I'm really into this shit!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Maverick on locking up the West Division in League 1! Strong performance this year.

East is still up for grabs with a tight race but it looks like Finland, Doormats, Mav, and Vadered all have playoff spots wrapped up. That leaves what will be a fun race for those final two playoff spots. Currently we have...

Monster Ballards 116-96-9 (v. Crabs, v. Doormats)
Fuzzy Bunnies 113-100-8 (v. Finland, v. Pissah)
------------------------
Isle of Doom 106-106-9 - 6.5 games back (v. Truckers, v. Vadered remaining)

So, all the teams have left one week against a team that has locked up a playoff spot and one week against one of the teams out of the playoffs. There should be some fireworks.

Good luck to you three!

I'm gonna be resting some guys for the playoffs.... what do you mean it doesn't work like that?!?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Maverick on locking up the West Division in League 1! Strong performance this year.

East is still up for grabs with a tight race but it looks like Finland, Doormats, Mav, and Vadered all have playoff spots wrapped up. That leaves what will be a fun race for those final two playoff spots. Currently we have...

------------------------

So, all the teams have left one week against a team that has locked up a playoff spot and one week against one of the teams out of the playoffs. There should be some fireworks.

Good luck to you three!

I'm gonna be resting some guys for the playoffs.... what do you mean it doesn't work like that?!?

Nabby let me down yesterday. My team isn't putting up much offensively either.

If people are looking to improve their team for the playoffs in league 1 send me a PM. A seller I will be.

I've got guys like Datsyuk, Giroux, Sharp, Moulson, On defense I have some pretty good D too. The only goalie I have you might want is Hiller.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
------------------------

that was an important week to put up a big score for me.
Isle now has to pass two teams to push me out of the playoffs.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nabby let me down yesterday. My team isn't putting up much offensively either.

If people are looking to improve their team for the playoffs in league 1 send me a PM. A seller I will be.

I've got guys like Datsyuk, Giroux, Sharp, Moulson, On defense I have some pretty good D too. The only goalie I have you might want is Hiller.

Maybe you meant this some other way, but teams should not be trading to help improve playoff teams at their own expense. That's pretty unfair to competitive balance of the league.

Surprised there isn't a trade deadline actually.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you meant this some other way, but teams should not be trading to help improve playoff teams at their own expense. That's pretty unfair to competitive balance of the league.

Surprised there isn't a trade deadline actually.

You can always vote no to a trade if you think it's unfair and/or unbalanced. There's one that has been made and accepted on the board and I also made Isles an offer.

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Or gals