• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Ritari's 2nd Annual SportsHoopla Fantasy Hockey

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Assists from St. Louis tonight. I see you dumped Garon for Markstrom.

Hey, I'm just glad St. Louis got a special teams point. I had 0 in 26 games so far this week prior to tonight.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Assists from St. Louis tonight. I see you dumped Garon for Markstrom.

Again, you sound like I tried to rip you off. You made the trade offer that I accepted, not the other way around. Your 1st offer was:

Ryan Suter, Matt Moulson, and Derek Roy for Krejci, Skinner, and Letang. I would have lost out on every offensive category except ATOI.
Jagr has better numbers than St Louis in everything except ATOI, A, +/- (tied). Sorry for offering him to you.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you sound like I tried to rip you off. You made the trade offer that I accepted, not the other way around. Your 1st offer was:

Ryan Suter, Matt Moulson, and Derek Roy for Krejci, Skinner, and Letang. I would have lost out on every offensive category except ATOI.
Jagr has better numbers than St Louis in everything except ATOI, A, +/- (tied). Sorry for offering him to you.

Roy & Krejci are equal. Look at Krejci's stats. He's stinking up every arena he plays in. Suter & Letang are equal. Skinner & Moulson scored the same amount of goals last year. Moulson is off to a slow start, big deal. So is Getzlaf. You offered me Garon for Fleury & you think I was trying to rip you off. You just put Garon on waivers. We obviously look at players a bit differently just like everyone else.

I already stated that I don't regret the deal we made.

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. He tried to get Fleury & St. Louis from me in League 2 for what I thought was peanuts so that told me he thought he got the better of the trade.

I made you an offer in league 2 which you could have accepted, countered, or reject. Then you post something like this making it sound like I'm trying to screw you in another trade. I didn't offer a trade in league 2 because I thought I got the better of you in our 1st trade. I made the offer because we seemed to be willing to bargain and trade with each other. To say what I offered was peanuts is bogus. It was a 1st offer, just like the one you made to me in league one. There's 9 skating categories and Jagr has better in 6 of them with one tie. Garon has good numbers for a backup, and seeing as how you traded for Markstrom, I don't even know why you're questioning me picking him off waivers. Your 1st offer was peanuts also, but at least I didn't post it and had the class to just say it didn't work for me.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made you an offer in league 2 which you could have accepted, countered, or reject. Then you post something like this making it sound like I'm trying to screw you in another trade. I didn't offer a trade in league 2 because I thought I got the better of you in our 1st trade. I made the offer because we seemed to be willing to bargain and trade with each other. To say what I offered was peanuts is bogus. It was a 1st offer, just like the one you made to me in league one. There's 9 skating categories and Jagr has better in 6 of them with one tie. Garon has good numbers for a backup, and seeing as how you traded for Markstrom, I don't even know why you're questioning me picking him off waivers. Your 1st offer was peanuts also, but at least I didn't post it and had the class to just say it didn't work for me.

A first offer? Before you make an offer do you even consider the fact that it might be lopsided in your favor?

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A first offer? Before you make an offer do you even consider the fact that it might be lopsided in your favor?

Are you trying to say the first offer you made to me wasn't lopsided in your favor? Let me repeat: I was losing in every skating category except ATOI. I'd love to hear your theory on how that offer wasn't lopsided in your favor. At least I made a counter offer until we came to an agreement. You made no counter offer to my 1st offer in league 2, and accused me of trying to take advantage of you when in fact it was YOUR offer that I accepted in the 1st trade. My offer in league 2 showed Who I was mainly interested in, and by offering Garon, you had both goalies for TB and a guaranteed starter for their games. As for Jagr and St.Louis, right now, if you go to player rater, Jagr is rated 9th. St Louis is rated 62nd. Does that maybe help with what I look at in making trade offer?

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to say the first offer you made to me wasn't lopsided in your favor? Let me repeat: I was losing in every skating category except ATOI. I'd love to hear your theory on how that offer wasn't lopsided in your favor. At least I made a counter offer until we came to an agreement. You made no counter offer to my 1st offer in league 2, and accused me of trying to take advantage of you when in fact it was YOUR offer that I accepted in the 1st trade. My offer in league 2 showed Who I was mainly interested in, and by offering Garon, you had both goalies for TB and a guaranteed starter for their games. As for Jagr and St.Louis, right now, if you go to player rater, Jagr is rated 9th. St Louis is rated 62nd. Does that maybe help with what I look at in making trade offer?

I already stated in another post what I thought about my first offer in league 1. I told you in my response that I have no interest in making any deals in League 2 at this time.

Why would I want a backup goalie when I already have 3 starters? Why would I trade a top 10 scorer in the League & a top goalie for Jagr? If you were just giving an idea as to who you wanted all you had to do was send me a PM here.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already stated in another post what I thought about my first offer in league 1. I told you in my response that I have no interest in making any deals in League 2 at this time.

Why would I want a backup goalie when I already have 3 starters? Why would I trade a top 10 scorer in the League & a top goalie for Jagr? If you were just giving an idea as to who you wanted all you had to do was send me a PM here.

You could have sent me a PM here saying the offer was lopsided. Instead, you post that you think I'm trying to take advantage of you. BTW, how does St. Louis rate as a top ten scorer when he's ranked 62nd right now? I guess this ends our days as trading partners seeing how I'm attempting to rip you off. LOL@St Louis a top 10 scorer.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have sent me a PM here saying the offer was lopsided. Instead, you post that you think I'm trying to take advantage of you. BTW, how does St. Louis rate as a top ten scorer when he's ranked 62nd right now? I guess this ends our days as trading partners seeing how I'm attempting to rip you off. LOL@St Louis a top 10 scorer.

In 82 games last season Martin St. Louis 31G 68A 99PTS. He was second in the league in scoring last season behind only Daniel Sedin.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 82 games last season Martin St. Louis 31G 68A 99PTS. He was second in the league in scoring last season behind only Daniel Sedin.

Last season means nothing. Last season Phillip Rivers got my to FF teams to the finals where I went 1-1, and would have gone 2-0 if it weren't for injuries to 4 of my top 6 draft picks/scorers. Look at Rivers this year.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season means nothing. Last season Phillip Rivers got my to FF teams to the finals where I went 1-1, and would have gone 2-0 if it weren't for injuries to 4 of my top 6 draft picks/scorers. Look at Rivers this year.

You do realize most teams haven't even played 15 games yet right? By the way I have Rivers in one of my leagues. That team is 6-2.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to trump you, my head to head stats to this point in the season are better than yours. So far, in an average week for both of us, I'd beat you head to head.... The truth hurts...lol :dance:

In the last three weeks, I've beaten you 8-5, 10-3, and (when it actually counted) 8-4-1. How's that "truth" working out? ;) Good game this week. Pretty close one. Looks like we have a couple nice rivalries developing out West.

Congrats to DaBolts who doubled his wins this week. Big turn around. After being told he got screwed all week, Jeff Skinner actually won a category for him with a PP assist. Crazy.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last three weeks, I've beaten you 8-5, 10-3, and (when it actually counted) 8-4-1. How's that "truth" working out? ;) Good game this week. Pretty close one. Looks like we have a couple nice rivalries developing out West.

Congrats to DaBolts who doubled his wins this week. Big turn around. After being told he got screwed all week, Jeff Skinner actually won a category for him with a PP assist. Crazy.

Yeah, I've been hearing that I am taking advantage of Bolts in the trade scene. I find it funny that Jagr is considered "peanuts" compared to St Louis even though he has better stats in 6 of 9 categories, with 1 tie. I never knew accepting a trade offered to you meant you were screwing someone over, lol

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've been hearing that I am taking advantage of Bolts in the trade scene. I find it funny that Jagr is considered "peanuts" compared to St Louis even though he has better stats in 6 of 9 categories, with 1 tie. I never knew accepting a trade offered to you meant you were screwing someone over, lol

Let it go pal. I already said multiple times that I'm fine with the trade even though Markstrom has been sent down to the minors. I wanted to upgrade my forwards. You wanted a goalie. It is what it is.

Jagr for St. Louis is one thing. Jagr for St. Louis & Fleury is another.