• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Pure Entertainment Value

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comedy everywhere now that the Wells Report concluded with Brady being somewhat most likely probably involved. Turns out the SNL skit was pretty much correct after all. The hoops general board has been pure gold the last 24 hours. The obnoxious seahawk fans have been replaced by obnoxious Patriot fans. Must have everything to do with winning the last SB.

I think when it's said and done Brady sits a total of 4 games after a successful appeal. I think that becomes the debate behind closed doors and ultimately the results. It's funny that the NFL can't get outta their own way and the circus music begins when they try to determine punishment. Either way, the Pat fans will continue their defense of Sir Tom and talk of motivation for repeating. By seasons end, it will become their excuse.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NFL, you can get a 4 game suspension for literally taking the wrong over the counter cold medicine. You can get a year on the exemption list for lying to league officials. You can be Sean Payton and get a year suspension for bountygate, even though you weren't directly involved.
It doesn't matter if he gained an edge or not. Brady intentionally cheated. When a boxer or MMA fighter finish wrapping their hands, the wrap is initialed by a state commission rep. Then the gloves are initialed. It doesn't matter if you changed the wrap because you wanted to add a roll of quarters, or if you simply wanted a more comfortable brand of prewrap. If you intentionally tamper after it's initialed, you are DQ'd, and suspended, and may lose your license for a year.
Anything less than 4 games for Brady would be a TOTAL joke IMO

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's suspended or not doesn't bother me. I'm just enjoyment the comedy PDay is talking about.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure am enjoying it. I've always thought Tom Brady was a whiny biotch, and it comes as no surprise his father sounds the same as he tries to defend his son. I also take a little bit of issue with the fact that its the shady empire once again. It's good reading here at the hoop too. I like to read the deflate defenders trying to rationalize and brush it off like it'll get swept under the rug again. Part of me wants Brady to sit a year and the other part wants this to drag out until mid-season so he has to sit out the last 8 game and watch on the bench as they fail to make the playoffs. 4 games seems too leniant considering others have seen worse punishment over being a bystander.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Place another asterisk next to patriots. Brady is a pos liar and needs to be suspended for 6 games, but probably is only fined some game checks. We are talking about Goodell and the patriots owner and they are tight

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy if he missed Week 5. :thumb:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy if he missed Week 5. :thumb:

I dont think the Pats are gonna be near the caliber team they were last year, good year to have him miss. Their D is looking suspect, but hey Belicheat and Brady always overachieve with less than all star talent.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gotta say...If I'm the Cowboys or Redskins, who got KILLED on cap space for not even breaking a written rule, if I'm Sean Payton, who got suspended a year for something he knew of but didn't do, if I'm the Falcons GM, who got hammered over a "minor infraction", if I'm the Browns GM, suspended 4 games for a text, if I'm any NFL player who's been suspended for taking the wrong over the counter medicine.... If these blatant, repeat offending, cheaters and liars don't get their ass handed to them, I'm beating the Commishioners door down

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the bye week count? They've got theirs week 4. So a 4 game ban should include our game and set him up for a showdown vs Colts his first week back. That sounds too likely.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the bye week count? They've got theirs week 4. So a 4 game ban should include our game and set him up for a showdown vs Colts his first week back. That sounds too likely.

No the bye week does not count. The league give out game suspensions. a four games suspension will make him miss Dallas and be ready to play Indy.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attention seeking shock value football statements are alive and well among patriot fans.
These pep squad flame throwing drama queens getting all sensitive is pretty funny to follow.

Now the Pats have come out with their rebuttal defending the two guys they suspended without pay.
Can't make this stuff up and it's pure gold.