• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Politics and other stuff that is sure to piss everyone off

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt, are you just that oblivious or are you trying to stir up trouble? This a forum so of course people are going to have differing opinions, but so many of the comments you make are unnecessary. When a comment is ignorant, not funny, and inappropriate/racist, people are going to have a problem with it. Just keep that stuff to yourself so you don't piss everyone off.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_lzhwljVEVU1qd9cdso1_500.jpg

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "political" debate started because Matt make a joke about New Mexico?

WTF happened to this board? When did the interwebs get so GD serious?

who_fucking_cares.jpg

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Trust me --- none of this pisses me off --- I just have a low tolerance for people who are full of shit ... people who re-spat off everything that they hear from mommy and daddy at the dinner table, from MSNBC, from FoxNews instead of supporting their arguments with facts and thinking for themselves.

Hey Matt: I'll wait on your answer as to why you didn't complain about Mitt speaking at Liberty? Or better yet -- would you have a problem with Mitt speaking at VT??

If the first lady starts talking on the podium as if she is campaigning for the President, then I'll agree that it's pretty tasteless ... but I'll be surprised if that happens. Just like I wouldn't have expected Laura Bush to do that either.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, let's just bring back Bill Clinton. Free hummers from fat girls for all!

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt complain about mitt bc im not graduating from liberty... not my problem.
i also think its funny how u say you "have better shit to do" and "none of this pisses you off" yet you keep coming back and making really long, emotional posts. hahaha. and im more libertarian than anything else. and i honestly dont care what problems u take with a joke about new mexico. get a life

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is there even anyone from New Mexico here? I feel a lot better about defending the Muslims a few weeks ago that I fought beside in Iraq. What was said was incorrect and (purposely?) ignorant, but it was clearly a joke. I don't know from where the passion came, unless it is just for purposes of winning an argument.

I'd rather not insult New Mexico, especially since, at the rate we're going, we'll all be "New Mexico" soon.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "political" debate started because Matt make a joke about New Mexico?

WTF happened to this board? When did the interwebs get so GD serious?

who_fucking_cares.jpg

Repped for truth.

Jesus Christ you pussies are getting pissed about New Mexico. New Mexico.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't any of you bitches talk bad about the Northern Mariana Islands. I don't play that shit.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait just a minute here! There's a NEW Mexico?

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i didnt complain about mitt bc im not graduating from liberty... not my problem.
i also think its funny how u say you "have better shit to do" and "none of this pisses you off" yet you keep coming back and making really long, emotional posts. hahaha. and im more libertarian than anything else. and i honestly dont care what problems u take with a joke about new mexico. get a life

:yawn: :blabla:

i didnt complain about mitt bc im not graduating from liberty... not my problem. << i'm not graduating from either .. not my problem .. and i'd bet that most of the graduates from both schools couldn't give a shit or are perfectly fine with it .. if you have that much of a problem with it, boycott your graduation..you'll realize in 5 years that it was a dumb-ass move.

i also think its funny how u say you "have better shit to do" and "none of this pisses you off" yet you keep coming back and making really long, emotional posts. << a bit long?? maybe but i'll write as much as i need to to prove my point and to prove you wrong ... much better than your elitist one-liners ... emotional?? hardly -- it took me 5 minutes to gather the facts to prove what i already knew -- that you are full of shit -- i could care less about new mexico .. i just think it's funny how you spat off at the mouth and have no idea what's true or not -- you call vt's president's integrity into question, you want to politicize a first lady's appearance before she even speaks a word of your commencement?? you definitely have people figured out buddy

and im more libertarian than anything else << whatever -- if you were, then you'd understand that the first lady and mitt are only exercising their first amendment rights

and i honestly dont care what problems u take with a joke about new mexico. get a life << sounds like you're the one that's emotional

Matt: I'm still waiting on your rebuttal .. I didn't even comment about your post until you made a second post stating ...

"nothing i said was even inaccurate. new mexico is not a good school, the state of new mexico is very random, and there are more people in new mexico illegally, than legally"

everything that you said is inaccurate .. that's the point i'm trying to make .. it's nothing personal .. just having a healthy debate on a message board .. it could be worse ... lighten up buddy and quit being such a

:ss:

Last edited by a moderator: