• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Politics and other stuff that is sure to piss everyone off

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is steve alford a real possibility? thatd be a badass hire. we definitely have more to offer than some shitty college in a random state where Americans are the minority

MarylandHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good work

is steve alford a real possibility? thatd be a badass hire. we definitely have more to offer than some shitty college in a random state where Americans are the minority

Way to go Matt. Insult an entire state, university, and ethnic group all in one post. You now have equally classy New Mexico Lobo fans insulting Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, and the south in general. Apparently, you posted this same comment on multiple sites? I appreciate your enthusiasm but your comments are indeed ignorant and reflect badly on us. Apparently, Lobo fans know how to one up you......insert VT massacre joke here. :mad:

On another note. Seems like we're zeroing in on a good hire. I hope whoever they are they can sway the two incoming recruits to stay on.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You apparently don't know this, but there's a good reason why New Mexico and other states in the Southwest have a high number of so-called "minorities". It's because New Mexico was part of Mexico originally. We took their lands by force as a result of the Mexican War that was fought from 1846 to 1848. Some were of Spanish descent and had lived on huge land grants given to them by Spanish royalty in the 1600s.

Oh, by the way, the vast majority of these folks also happen to be Americans...you know, US citizens who pay taxes, serve in the military, own homes, etc.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha all this made me laugh. and thanks for the history lesson TAE haha. i didnt post it on multiple sites, either. wtf? nothing i said was even inaccurate. new mexico is not a good school, the state of new mexico is very random, and there are more people in new mexico illegally, than legally.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Mexico aint all that bad.

If you don't mind long stretches of desert highway with a random trailer (most abandoned) every 5 miles or so.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...and there are more people in new mexico illegally, than legally...

...If you don't mind long stretches of desert highway with a random trailer (most abandoned) every 5 miles or so...

I'd be willing to bet that you two have a (combined_iq) + (combined_age) less than 100

i'd be willing to bet that neither one of you have ever been to new mexico

i'd be willing to bet that neither one of you have been laid in the last 24 hours

....fucking retards

Last edited by a moderator:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, at least it ain't Alabama

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to bet that you two have a (combined_iq) + (combined_age) less than 100

i'd be willing to bet that neither one of you have ever been to new mexico

i'd be willing to bet that neither one of you have been laid in the last 24 hours

....fucking retards

Just there, as well as AZ and Nevada, in October actually. But 1 out of 3 aint bad. :yo: Don't blame me though, its the monthly gift.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides Sparko, have YOU ever been to New Mexico? If you have then you know its true. Miles of straight desert nothingness and then you look over and theres an abandoned trailer. Seriously.

I don't see whats wrong with that? Maybe you haven't been laid either. Your panties seem a little tight today. Lighten up, Francis.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't a political issue. However, we can HOPE that we will CHANGE the residents of the White House come election time. Virginia. Florida. Ohio. Honestly, those states are the most important, and will decide the election. Aka why Barack Hussein is sending his wife to coming to politicize a day that should be about kids reaching a dream they have worked a majority of their lives for. Steger made a deal when he was up there In DC, in exchange for the dismissal of the fines.

That would be something that is political. not my opinion on some state we don't need with abandoned trailers every 5 miles in the desert haha. props to VTFF for that one.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sparko... i'm 2 out of 3 on the list. and well played with the remark "fucking retards" Thats definitely the best way to defend a case against comments you felt were politically incorrect.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
loudnoises.jpg

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Since you're challenging me to defend my case ...

new mexico is not a good school
What exactly is your idea of a good school?? Their admission rate is lower than VT's .. They're in the top 100 of just about every graduate program that they offer .. They're no Ivy league but to say that it's "not a good school" is just arrogant .. You sound like a fucking UVA grad.

University of New Mexico | Overall Rankings | Best College | US News

and there are more people in new mexico illegally, than legally.
Estimated number of Illegal Immigrants statistics - states compared - People data on StateMaster

So unless there are less than 39000 legal residents in the state of new mexico, way off .. Population of New Mexico is ~2,000,000 ... so even if they're way off, they're not that far off.

the state of new mexico is very random
This may be the ONE that you got right ... only because it is so open-ended and idiotic? The state of new mexico is very random?? What does that even mean?

not my opinion on some state we don't need with abandoned trailers every 5 miles in the desert haha. props to VTFF for that one
I bet a conversation between you two would sound a lot like Beevis and Butthead

And me implying that you guys are acting retarded has nothing to do with my political opinions. It has everything to do with the stupid, insensitive, inaccurate, FUCKING RETARDED, comments that you made ... You make one-sided arguments like the first lady having a political agenda for the commencement speech ... She's not the FIRST first lady to make a commencement speech .. and she's certainly not the first politician to make a commencement speech due to a political agenda. I don't hear you bitching about Mitt Romney giving the commencement speech at Liberty .. Why not?? I could go on and on ... but I have better shit to do than to try to reason with people who don't give a shit about facts.

FTR: I'm not a Republican or Democrat .. I have major problems with the close-minded, extremes on both sides