• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: MCoy Should Just Shut His Mouth and Go To Work

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should not have called you a dip shit. That was stupid of me. I disagree with the way you said you would handle the situation, that's all.

Thats cool. It is a different way of handling things, its not right, it's just me.

I'm working on getting better, it's just hard for me.
:doh:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Shady McCoy the bad guy for saying that he can't respect a white guy who calls people the n-word? I think his stance is pretty understandable, saying that he forgives him and he's sad that he lost a friend; because as a black man he is an n-word to Cooper.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't do shit, bitch. And for the record, I wasn't calling you a moron but made a valid point. I could care less what he said. He was drunk and angry and the shit came out. I grew up around blacks and Hispanics. They not only hated each other but they hated me because I'm white. So, if you want to have an actual discussion then I'm all for it. Don't go around making ridiculous threats or attempts at threats.

You must not live in the Bay. For you to grow up around people being so grouped by race, you missed out on a lot. I feel sorry for you.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, its easy to call a person names from behind the computer, thats how we got here in the first place.

I'm down to let you call me a name in my face, since thats what you like to do. I'm curious if you can back up the tough talk.

First I was a moron, now I'm a bitch. These are things you need to prove to me, because I've never been accused of it, whether it be school, streets or max units while incarcerated.

Disrespect is something I don't like or stand for.:nod:

I didn't call you a moron, dude. I'm not seeing how that's so hard to understand.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Shady McCoy the bad guy for saying that he can't respect a white guy who calls people the n-word? I think his stance is pretty understandable, saying that he forgives him and he's sad that he lost a friend; because as a black man he is an n-word to Cooper.

IIIB, His stance is understandable, please read the thread and see why we say he is entitled to his opinion but should have kept his views in house.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I can't stand people like you. Your Location: "n front of yo mommas house" is as ignorant as it gets. I don't associate with mental midgets who can speak properly or produce cogent thoughts.

As far you splitting my lip/eyebrow, that further proves your mental weakness. You have a primitive way of thinking, which is embarrassing to civilized humans.

You're entitled to your thoughts about me, but "n front yo mommas house" is where I could end up. It goes with the nickname "Mr Wit The Shit". Things happen!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIIB, His stance is understandable, please read the thread and see why we say he is entitled to his opinion but should have kept his views in house.

This. Definitely. Say that to cooper. Tell the media it's none of their business.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That isn't the world we live in though, fucking twitter is taking over in the celebrity/sports world. Now we hear about everything they say, because the beat writers for those teams relay everything to us.

Thats how we heard that Marcus Vick put a bounty on his head, fuckin twitter and the people who get paid to follow and tell us about it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, my fault. I do have a bit of a problem that I've always had to work on. I was wrong for taking it there.

:doh:

I was wrong too, man. I grew up in L.A. by the way so there were also a lot of Asians. Just a lot of people of different ethnicities, mixed together and things weren't always civil.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm smarter than everyone else in most given rooms. If someone wants to comment on my intelligence I will laugh at them and simply continue being better than them.

No need to get my hands bloody. :suds:

:suds:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong too, man. I grew up in L.A. by the way so there were also a lot of Asians. Just a lot of people of different ethnicities, mixed together and things weren't always civil.

Out here we all mix, hang out together, fight for each other and so on. I guess thats why it feels like such a stab in the back when I hear those comments.

Its only in jails and prisons that are grouped by race out here.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly! He was speaking for the team. Only a fool would believe that that is what every member of the team thought. I'm sure a lot of the black players were offended, the white players couldn't care less and a lot of feelings were expressed. But Vick was definitely speaking for the team and he did a fine job of it.

I think he was the franchise's talking head, not the guy speaking for the team. Otherwise, McCoy would not have made the comments he made. Very big difference...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't the world we live in though, fucking twitter is taking over in the celebrity/sports world. Now we hear about everything they say, because the beat writers for those teams relay everything to us.

Thats how we heard that Marcus Vick put a bounty on his head, fuckin twitter and the people who get paid to follow and tell us about it.

Plenty of organizations keep things quiet just fine. He should have kept quiet to the press.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out here we all mix, hang out together, fight for each other and so on. I guess thats why it feels like such a stab in the back when I hear those comments.

Its only in jails and prisons that are grouped by race out here.

I'm not saying we were grouped up. My friends were of all ethnic backgrounds. I'm just saying there was tension sometimes. All people don't think alike or are even on the same level, intellectually.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a dumb question but was it ever clarified if Cooper was referring to black people when he said what he did?

I am sure he was referring to his mother considering that he is white. And yes, it is a dumb question, no ifs and buts about it. You are listening to, too much Rush.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure he was referring to his mother considering that he is white. And yes, it is a dumb question, no ifs and buts about it. You are listening to, too much Rush.

This post was even more absurd than the one referenced.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of organizations keep things quiet just fine. He should have kept quiet to the press.

He didn't say that to the press, he tweeted it and the press ran with it. That is what I meant when I said this is the world we live in.

Before these guys only had a limited stage when they met with the media at NFL events, now they have a 24/7 stage. Some of them still haven't realized that they can make 100 tweets that nobody gives a fuck about, but if they make 1 tweet on the "soup of the day", it blows up.

For example, Marcus Vick probably tweeted a bunch of stupid shit that nobody ever heard of, but now everyone knows about his stupid bounty tweet.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say that to the press, he tweeted it and the press ran with it. That is what I meant when I said this is the world we live in.

Before these guys only had a limited stage when they met with the media at NFL events, now they have a 24/7 stage. Some of them still haven't realized that they can make 100 tweets that nobody gives a fuck about, but if they make 1 tweet on the "soup of the day", it blows up.

For example, Marcus Vick probably tweeted a bunch of stupid shit that nobody ever heard of, but now everyone knows about his stupid bounty tweet.

welcome to being an athlete. they can always flip burgers...

and cooper is trailer trash

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read it and it was a good read. He put this into a different light, and I think he has a ton of good points. Especially the part about what you do when you are young, drunk, and "in a sea of whiteness/blackness" but just because it is "understandable" from Whitlocks angle, doesn't mean that everyone should sweep it under the rug. And what you are saying in the creation of this post is wrong. Shady said what he should have said, and I would be happy if white players came out and said the same. Respect is earned, not given. Cooper will have to earn that respect back, and hopefully McCoy gives him the chance.

Here is Whitlocks article if anyone is interested.

Whitlock: Riley Cooper gaffe offers perfect time to evolve, learn - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Who is "Shady?"

[YOUTUBE]GX-PA_0C5go[/YOUTUBE]