• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: MCoy Should Just Shut His Mouth and Go To Work

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racism in this day and age is a story. Especially when it comes from a person that kids may look up to.

:wtf2:

Nooo, no it's not. If you think that racism is rare in this day and age you are an absolute moron. Oh by the way, it goes both ways so lets not crucify the white guy for saying something regrettable.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick was obviously not speaking for the whole team...

He was. He may not have accurately spelled out all their feelings; those were left in the locker room and are not for our consumption. But he was most definitely speaking for the team.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He was. He may not have accurately spelled out all their feelings; those were left in the locker room and are not for our consumption. But he was most definitely speaking for the team.

No, I don't think so. He was designated to give the same ol' bullshit statement that every franchise attempts to make when incidents like these occur...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they tell the rest of their members to shut the fuck up and refer to the company line.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been great if Riley walked buy during the interview and said ...."Ni%^$ Please!"

It is appropriate for the rest of the team to say that 500x a day.. why not Riley?

Now that is funny.

You know what else? It would have been okay if he would've said ****A. That term is used 500x a day, by all races, not a problem (to most of us). The problem came in when he put the ER at the end, instead of the A. That is when it became hurtful, hateful and dangerous all at the same time.

Huge difference with those letters.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nooo, no it's not. If you think that racism is rare in this day and age you are an absolute moron. Oh by the way, it goes both ways so lets not crucify the white guy for saying something regrettable.

I know you weren't calling me a moron, so I won't flip out (yet).

I know racism is out there, I also know that when a person is comfortable saying racist comments out iin the open it will become a problem. As a matter of fact, I know that if anyone says anything disrespectful out in the open it would become a problem.

For instance, if YOU had enough heart to meet me somewhere and call me a moron to my face, it would be a major problem. I would split your eyebrow and lip right there, for sure.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have temper issues if you would hit someone for that. I would laugh in your face if you did that.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The media will crucify anyone. Remember how long the Chris Culliver making gay comments lasted? Or is that different?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read it and it was a good read. He put this into a different light, and I think he has a ton of good points. Especially the part about what you do when you are young, drunk, and "in a sea of whiteness/blackness" but just because it is "understandable" from Whitlocks angle, doesn't mean that everyone should sweep it under the rug. And what you are saying in the creation of this post is wrong. Shady said what he should have said, and I would be happy if white players came out and said the same. Respect is earned, not given. Cooper will have to earn that respect back, and hopefully McCoy gives him the chance.

Here is Whitlocks article if anyone is interested.

Whitlock: Riley Cooper gaffe offers perfect time to evolve, learn - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Who is "Shady?"

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't think so. He was designated to give the same ol' bullshit statement that every franchise attempts to make when incidents like these occur...

Exactly! He was speaking for the team. Only a fool would believe that that is what every member of the team thought. I'm sure a lot of the black players were offended, the white players couldn't care less and a lot of feelings were expressed. But Vick was definitely speaking for the team and he did a fine job of it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know racism is out there, I also know that when a person is comfortable saying racist comments out iin the open it will become a problem. As a matter of fact, I know that if anyone says anything disrespectful out in the open it would become a problem.

For instance, if YOU had enough heart to meet me somewhere and call me a moron to my face, it would be a major problem. I would split your eyebrow and lip right there, for sure.

You sound like a real dip shit. I bet you were the bully in high school.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! He was speaking for the team. Only a fool would believe that that is what every member of the team thought. I'm sure a lot of the black players were offended, the white players couldn't care less and a lot of feelings were expressed. But Vick was definitely speaking for the team and he did a fine job of it.

Did you hear what Vicks brother said? That was the wrong way to handle it too. Openly put a small bounty on Cooper.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear what Vicks brother said? That was the wrong way to handle it too. Openly put a small bounty on Cooper.

And Vick correctly called him out publicly for it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would laugh at you for not!

SQUARE
:noidea:

I know I'm smarter than everyone else in most given rooms. If someone wants to comment on my intelligence I will laugh at them and simply continue being better than them.

No need to get my hands bloody. :suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You wouldn't do shit, bitch. And for the record, I wasn't calling you a moron but made a valid point. I could care less what he said. He was drunk and angry and the shit came out. I grew up around blacks and Hispanics. They not only hated each other but they hated me because I'm white. So, if you want to have an actual discussion then I'm all for it. Don't go around making ridiculous threats or attempts at threats.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, I wasn't even close to a bully. When never really had bullies around here, mf's got pistols and all.

I should not have called you a dip shit. That was stupid of me. I disagree with the way you said you would handle the situation, that's all.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RoboticDreams;3362421[B said:
]You wouldn't do shit, bitch[/B]. And for the record, I wasn't calling you a moron but made a valid point. I could care less what he said. He was drunk and angry and the shit came out. I grew up around blacks and Hispanics. They not only hated each other but they hated me because I'm white. So, if you want to have an actual discussion then I'm all for it. Don't go around making ridiculous threats or attempts at threats.

Once again, its easy to call a person names from behind the computer, thats how we got here in the first place.

I'm down to let you call me a name in my face, since thats what you like to do. I'm curious if you can back up the tough talk.

First I was a moron, now I'm a bitch. These are things you need to prove to me, because I've never been accused of it, whether it be school, streets or max units while incarcerated.

Disrespect is something I don't like or stand for.:nod: