• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: LeBron

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys catch that video post on ESPN where LeBron is patting himself on the back for taking 2 teams to 4 finals? He really does think he is the king.

Hey LeBron, the reason it has never been done before is because the stars of the past didn't go leaving via FA to form superteams to chase rings. Bird, Magic, Kobe, Dirk, Thomas, Jordan etc stayed with their teams to get rings.

You, on the other hand, bolted Cleveland the first chance you got to form a super team to chase rings, and then came back to Cleveland when it was convenient for you and they had several #1 picks on their roster.

You never saw Jordan leave when he had trouble getting past the Celts or Pistons to join Bird or Thomas. You didn't see Reggie bolt when he couldn't get past the Bulls. The list goes on and on.

And your owner is a hypocrite. Complains about the Lakers CP3 trade, but has no problem having his own super team to win titles.

I am happy the suffering Cleveland fans finally got their championship, but I wish they would've got it without you after the way you left them and made them suffer through multiple losing seasons as a result.

You are a great player, but you get no respect from me for taking 2 teams to 4 finals because of the way you went about it.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, lakers fans on here really hate them some lebron!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow

Some people can't read.

I just said LeBron was a great player. I just don't respect the way he went about getting his rings, and I'm not the only one.

Even multiple NBA players stated after "the decision" they would never do what he did.

But go ahead and keep claiming we "hate" him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, this is no big deal. I led 3 teams to the finals. - Robert Horry

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys catch that video post on ESPN where LeBron is patting himself on the back for taking 2 teams to 4 finals? He really does think he is the king.

It would mean more if he could win at least half of them.