• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jonathan Martin checked into looney bin

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the balls to tell them there is an issue. They aren't babysitters. If you break down over it, you can't handle life in the NFL. You won't be reliable in the clutch. That is a guarantee.

Do you have proof that he didn't tell them that there is an issue? They aren't baby sitters but they do need to control their team, don't let them behave like animals and use their position of power.

You are just throwing your opinions around like crazy man.

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For all you guys know, he might have been sexually abused as a child by people that were supposed to be their supporters.

All the other fellow linemen alienating him could have triggered a post-traumatic episode. Or maybe it was just a tipping point to a string of events.

Mental problems is not a joke, it's just that there's not enough known information about the brain to be widely accepted. It's not something you can easily change like obesity. Just relax on the quick judgements.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the balls to tell them there is an issue. They aren't babysitters. If you break down over it, you can't handle life in the NFL. You won't be reliable in the clutch. That is a guarantee.

Sometimes people can't tell others bc there afraid the remifractions.

The only people i told about the bullying was my parents but that was a very lil bit bc i didn't want it to be worse

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jesus JDM, if being bullied made you a better person you must have been one sorry sack of shit beforehand.

Why don't you fill us all in on the specifics of the Dolphins/Incognito/Martin situation since you seem to know how poorly Martin handled it.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all you guys know, he might have been sexually abused as a child by people that were supposed to be their supporters.

All the other fellow linemen alienating him could have triggered a post-traumatic episode. Or maybe it was just a tipping point to a string of events.

Mental problems is not a joke, it's just that there's not enough known information about the brain to be widely accepted. It's not something you can easily change like obesity. Just relax on the quick judgements.

:agree: with this in 2 ways.

my autism and my mental state with dealing with small amount of rejection after the kidney transplant when i had the mental breakdowns

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dream SportsHoopla golf foursome would definitely include Toby and JDM. Not sure who the third would be. I know the first two would be really funny to spend some time with, it's just a matter of finding that third wildcard to really make things nutty.

Who you guys got?

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can we please just ban JDM already? Pretty sure most of us don't care about what he has to say anymore.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any grown man ,especially one of his size and professional staure who allows himself to be bullied gets no sympathy from me. If he had just punched Incognito in the mouth the first time he "harrassed" him this would have ended. There is no excuse for him accepting this type of behavior.....if in fact it did happen at all. Just another Stanford softie.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have proof that he didn't tell them that there is an issue? They aren't baby sitters but they do need to control their team, don't let them behave like animals and use their position of power.

You are just throwing your opinions around like crazy man.

If he did tell them and he wasn't man enough to follow up on it when it wasn't dealt with to his satisfaction then shame on him.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any grown man ,especially one of his size and professional staure who allows himself to be bullied gets no sympathy from me. If he had just punched Incognito in the mouth the first time he "harrassed" him this would have ended. There is no excuse for him accepting this type of behavior.....if in fact it did happen at all. Just another Stanford softie.

Who are the other Stanford softies?

And if a story came out that one NFL player just hauled off and punched a teammate in the mouth you wouldn't find a way to condemn him? Maybe call him a thug or something? You sure about that?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the other Stanford softies?

And if a story came out that one NFL player just hauled off and punched a teammate in the mouth you wouldn't find a way to condemn him? Maybe call him a thug or something? You sure about that?

Kwame Harris. Couldda put a traffic cone with a "detour" sign on it out there at Left Tackle and provided more protection than Harris did. Then we find taht the bitch slapped his boyfriend in a restaurant over a fight about who got to wear whose clothes.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dream SportsHoopla golf foursome would definitely include Toby and JDM. Not sure who the third would be. I know the first two would be really funny to spend some time with, it's just a matter of finding that third wildcard to really make things nutty.

Who you guys got?[/QUOTE]

I find it a little sad that you try and try for a mob mentality but no one comes to your support where I'm concerned.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's not bullying it's a hate crime? Oh well at least some of you guys got to make fun of him before knowing all the facts.

No chance. He's black, as are the majority of players in the league. Hate crime is not possible. The blacks would not have gone along with it if it was.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty offended being compared to this dude.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Incognito really does sound like a bully. And an asshole. And an idiot.

Then again none of that is surprising.

Yeah, I think the biggest part of this story is that Incognito is considered a "leader" on the Dolphins. That's a disastrous situation for that team.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who you guys got?[/QUOTE]

I find it a little sad that you try and try for a mob mentality but no one comes to your support where I'm concerned.

Wasn't trying for a mob mentality, I was dead serious. I think a round of golf with you two would be awesome.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think the biggest part of this story is that Incognito is considered a "leader" on the Dolphins. That's a disastrous situation for that team.

The fact that this becomes an organizational problem is absurd. "Let's blame the Dolphins" is the easy (and most profitable) way out.