• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jonathan Martin checked into looney bin

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jeff Darlington:

Richie Incognito was advised by Joe Philbin tonight he has been indefinitely suspended by team while NFL investigates, Incognito tells me.

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone has the energy / ability or inclination to do so. It's also something not everyone can afford to do because it means one parent is home with the kids all day. And despite the fact that the same service (usually a better one) is being provided that schools do, they don't get reimbursed by the state like schools do. Same with private schools even though every private school for kids I've ever seen runs on far less money than public schools do (always with much better student-teacher ratios).

It just isn't possible for a lot of people. I don't have anything against home schools, I just don't see it as a viable option for a lot of families. I don't share your views on state funding as you appear to be against it, if the funding is going to go somewhere then I would rather it be to educating our children.

longbeach 49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Stories like these are what happens when Richie Incognito is considered a veteran leader in your locker room. Dude got dropped by Nebraska, got run out of St. Louis and has always been a 1st class douche. I hope he gets exposed for the loser he is.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this what finally gets Richie Incognito out of the league once and for all? I always heard he was a giant ass.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's not bullying it's a hate crime? Oh well at least some of you guys got to make fun of him before knowing all the facts.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this what finally gets Richie Incognito out of the league once and for all? I always heard he was a giant ass.

:agree:.

Coach Pagano(sp) said it perfect tonight.

Being in the NFL is a right

This Fucking Piece of shit asshole has lost all of that right

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's not bullying it's a hate crime? Oh well at least some of you guys got to make fun of him before knowing all the facts.

I'm making fun of him. He is a grown man and if anything inappropriate happens, you deal with it. You don't go cry about it.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm making fun of him. He is a grown man and if anything inappropriate happens, you deal with it. You don't go cry about it.

So hate crime acceptable in your book. Got it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How far do you have to reach for that one?

What happened should be dealt with as appropriate.

But it has no impact on the fact that he is a pussy for how he handled it.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is bullshit, things don't work that want in the NFL. If you are a young player then you don't get to stand up for yourself, you get hazed and that is just the way things are. Anyone who fights back will have the worse time ever and likely won't be on that team anymore. Young players HAVE to take these things from the older players. Ask Jon Baldwin what happens when you stand up to a vet.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But having some lowlife like him bully Martin.

I have suffered from bullying from 10-13.

I still sometimes think back.

I never know when it will be go away

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah only pussies have mental breakdowns. Cmon Martin why can't you be a man like JDM??? It doesn't matter if they're fucking up your life. As long as you take it like a man. Even tho you said something to the Dolphins before the season and nothing changed. BE A MAN!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all, I'm sure he would kick your ass so calling a man of that size a pussy on the internet is just silly. TONS of internet tough guys out there, don't be one.

Secondly, how would you handle the situation? A locker room fight like Baldwin had? How about just beating the shit out of your teammate like Westbrook? Maybe beating him up and threatening to kill him like Brooks did?

Why does Martin have to be the bad guy? He takes the high road and lets it slide without violence and people (who couldn't kick his ass) call him a pussy. It's a crazy world we live in

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once defended anything that happened, although hazing is a valuable asset in team building.

It doesn't change the fact that if he can't handle things in his own locker room, he can't handle the stress of the NFL. Good riddance.

Having a breakdown isn't taking the high road. It's having a breakdown.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once defended anything that happened, although hazing is a valuable asset in team building.

It doesn't change the fact that if he can't handle things in his own locker room, he can't handle the stress of the NFL. Good riddance.

Perhaps he's(nor anyone else) is supposed to accept the things that are happening in his(or any) locker room. Which is why the NFL is involved and and the team suspended Incognito.

And you do know that this is happening outside of the locker room. Martin's personal life shouldn't be fucked by a co-worker.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullshit. How is this type of hazing good for team building? How are threats and racial slurs when someone doesn't do what you want good for team building? How is making someone give you $50,000 (in one shot) good for team building?

Why is it on him to handle things in the locker room, that is the coaching staff and organization's duty.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude hate to be shitting on you but many things led to breakdowns. Me i've had alot over the past year(kidney issues).

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. How is this type of hazing good for team building? How are threats and racial slurs when someone doesn't do what you want good for team building? How is making someone give you $50,000 (in one shot) good for team building?

Why is it on him to handle things in the locker room, that is the coaching staff and organization's duty.

Have the balls to tell them there is an issue. They aren't babysitters. If you break down over it, you can't handle life in the NFL. You won't be reliable in the clutch. That is a guarantee.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the balls to tell them there is an issue. They aren't babysitters. If you break down over it, you can't handle life in the NFL. You won't be reliable in the clutch. That is a guarantee.

It's already been posted that Martin did go to the team to complain before the season started. But by all means keep trolling.