• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jonathan Martin checked into looney bin

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jesus JDM, if being bullied made you a better person you must have been one sorry sack of shit beforehand.

laughing-kelso-o.gif

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at taking better person to mean morality wise when it's excessively clear that it was intended as "stronger".

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading those voice mails and texts are kind of funny that a grown man got that scared over that.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading those voice mails and texts are kind of funny that a grown man got that scared over that.

Agreed. Gotta be a real puss. But you should hear the talk radio on KNBR with the typical San Farncisco mentality of babying the wimp.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The voicemail left by Richie

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] s--- in your f------ mouth. [I'm going to] slap your f------ mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The voicemail left by Richie

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] s--- in your f------ mouth. [I'm going to] slap your f------ mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

How stupid can one be to leave a vm like this?Just plain juvenile

:wtf2:

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You always have to love people on message boards asserting how someone else should have dealt with a bad situation. Even better when they act like they are a stronger person than the victim and would have dealt with it better. Best of all when they criticize the victim, but don't say a single bad thing about the asshole that started it. So tough and brave and strong-willed on the keyboard.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Any grown man ,especially one of his size and professional staure who allows himself to be bullied gets no sympathy from me. If he had just punched Incognito in the mouth the first time he "harrassed" him this would have ended. There is no excuse for him accepting this type of behavior.....if in fact it did happen at all. Just another Stanford softie.

He should have handled it by committing a battery? This isn't the schoolyard. These are two adults, and punching someone generally isn't an acceptable response.

Btw, this is Florida. If he punches Incognito for harassing him, Incognito would be justified in shooting him. At least according to some people....

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have handled it by committing a battery? This isn't the schoolyard. These are two adults, and punching someone generally isn't an acceptable response.

Btw, this is Florida. If he punches Incognito for harassing him, Incognito would be justified in shooting him. At least according to some people....

I don't think that's correct crimson, incognito is white.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kwame Harris. Couldda put a traffic cone with a "detour" sign on it out there at Left Tackle and provided more protection than Harris did. Then we find taht the bitch slapped his boyfriend in a restaurant over a fight about who got to wear whose clothes.

So let me see if I'm following:

Martin has a dispute with a teammate. You criticize him for "crying" to his coaches and think he should have just punched the guy.

Harris has a dispute with a friend and former partner. You criticize and deride him for beating that guy up. Consistent as always.

And incidentally, I like the "bitch-slap" comment, though. I wonder who you'd cry to if Kwame "bitch-slapped" you the same way.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How stupid can one be to leave a vm like this?Just plain juvenile

:wtf2:
Juvinile yes, something that a grown man should be quaking in his shoes over, hell no! I have a feeling this Martin cat was gay and Incognito knew it and that was what the blackmail was about. I would not want such a pussy on my team if I was an NFL coach. I'd much rather have a nasty bastard like Incognito.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes. This is a profession manned by children where childish behavior is not only condoned, it is expected. Better yet, you tell Incognito to kiss your ass and defend yourself if he attacks which I'm sure he wouldn't. He knew he had a pussy on his hands and he acted accordingly. If the dude stood up, Incognito would have had no choice but to back down.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin has a dispute with a teammate. You criticize him for "crying" to his coaches and think he should have just punched the guy.

Harris has a dispute with a friend and former partner. You criticize and deride him for beating that guy up. Consistent as always.

And incidentally, I like the "bitch-slap" comment, though. I wonder who you'd cry to if Kwame "bitch-slapped" you the same way.

Consistent as usual, you weren't following. I criticized Harris for being soft and fighting over who got to wear what clothes with his partner. That's as gay as it gets.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And incidentally your comment above further proves that you didn't bother to read carefully. I never said anything about anybody getting "bitch slapped".

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juvinile yes, something that a grown man should be quaking in his shoes over, hell no! I have a feeling this Martin cat was gay and Incognito knew it and that was what the blackmail was about. I would not want such a pussy on my team if I was an NFL coach. I'd much rather have a nasty bastard like Incognito.

With gems like this I think Toby would be better off writing the hateful/homophobic/racist rants at the bottom of ESPN articles and YouTube videos where his fresh opinions and outside the box thinking would be appreciated by a much more enlightened audience than the SportsHoopla hivemind.

But in all seriousness Toby, please stop saying stuff that is fucking stupid. Or if you insist, at least make it funny.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And incidentally your comment above further proves that you didn't bother to read carefully. I never said anything about anybody getting "bitch slapped".

wut

Kwame Harris. Couldda put a traffic cone with a "detour" sign on it out there at Left Tackle and provided more protection than Harris did. Then we find taht the bitch slapped his boyfriend in a restaurant over a fight about who got to wear whose clothes.

Seriously dude, do you have a brain tumor or something?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The fact that this becomes an organizational problem is absurd. "Let's blame the Dolphins" is the easy (and most profitable) way out.

I'm not blaming the Dolphins in any way. I'm saying it's a terrible sign for the team that a guy like Incognito is considered a leader, whether the FO picked him as one or the younger players look to him as a leader. The guy is one of the last people I'd want leading my team.