• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Cowboys

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting the 3 seed would suck. We wouldn't get to play arguably the 2 weakest teams in the playoff bracket ( Arizona and NFC south champ). I think we would be stuck with the NFC north runner up. If given a choice, I'd play Detroit as they don't put up a lot of points. Just don't EVER put Brandon Carr on Calvin Johnson.

Want no part of the the Lions.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's either Lions or Packers if we're #3 right? Pick your poison.

Their road to the super bowl is as follows:

Arlington>Green Bay> Seattle> Glendale

I just remember those fucking awful last losses to the Lions. I hate Matthew Stafford and his smug face. Also their defense is nothing but dirty fucking thugs.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want no part of the the Lions.

Why? They are nothing special. They have just barely eeked multiple victories this season against some awful opponents. They had to beat Miami on the last play of the game at home. They struggled to beat the Bears today. They have the lowest average margin of victory of any NFL playoff team. They have an early season win against GB when the Packers were struggling and a win against Arizona without Carson Palmer. Those are their 2 best wins. Their QB is extremely mediocre... poor throws, poor decisions, poor form. Without Calvin Johnson, he's nothing. They have no real running game. No one is scared of Joique Bell or Reggie Bush. Yes Calvin Johnson is a beast. Yes their D is really good, although they can be beat through the air.

Of the 5 other NFC teams in the playoffs, only the Cards and NFC South winner would be easier. There's only 2 teams the Cowboys should be concerned about, Seattle and Green Bay.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? They are nothing special. They have just barely eeked multiple victories this season against some awful opponents. They had to beat Miami on the last play of the game at home. They struggled to beat the Bears today. They have the lowest average margin of victory of any NFL playoff team. They have an early season win against GB when the Packers were struggling and a win against Arizona without Carson Palmer. Those are their 2 best wins. Their QB is extremely mediocre... poor throws, poor decisions, poor form. Without Calvin Johnson, he's nothing. They have no real running game. No one is scared of Joique Bell or Reggie Bush. Yes Calvin Johnson is a beast. Yes their D is really good, although they can be beat through the air.

Of the 5 other NFC teams in the playoffs, only the Cards and NFC South winner would be easier. There's only 2 teams the Cowboys should be concerned about, Seattle and Green Bay.

They are the dirty and if Dallas built a huge lead players like Suh would start trying to hurt people, because they are the scum of the earth. I would rather play the Cards in the WC game and then play the Packers.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a freaking awesome game today!

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a freaking awesome game today!

That first drive forced Pagano's hand early. His guy dropped the ball and the rest was history. Pretty nice seeing a Dallas team go for the throat.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the dirty and if Dallas built a huge lead players like Suh would start trying to hurt people, because they are the scum of the earth. I would rather play the Cards in the WC game and then play the Packers.

Well, yeah, I would agree with all of that. Given the choice, I'd rather face the dead-in-the-water Cardinals too. I guess I'm just not that worried if they do in fact draw Detroit.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first drive forced Pagano's hand early. His guy dropped the ball and the rest was history. Pretty nice seeing a Dallas team go for the throat.

After the dropped fake punt the stadium went nuts. That one and Allen dropping 3 balls as well and the route was on. Fun game, to be a part of, clinching the Division in that fashion. Now the real work starts

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Romo pass Aikman was something special too

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr has played his best football all season in this 1st half.

Carr made a couple plays and I leaned over and told my wife, thats the first 2 plays Carr has made all year

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too shabby for an un-drafted free agent signing.

And he really threw the ball extremely well today, 1 incompletion in each half 18-20 with 4 TD's. O-line needs credit he was sacked once and really wasn't pressured much at all

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he really threw the ball extremely well today, 1 incompletion in each half 18-20 with 4 TD's. O-line needs credit he was sacked once and really wasn't pressured much at all

Romo and that line are an excellent pairing. This is the offense he's deserved his entire career.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo and that line are an excellent pairing. This is the offense he's deserved his entire career.

I have always been a little hard on Romo at times but I will give him his due. Even with the injury adversity he has had this year he's come up big! The ones that have counted so far down the stretch, he's been excellent.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My preference would be Arizona in our first playoff game. They have a great defense but their QB situation in our stadium in a playoff atmosphere would be too much for them to overcome.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How likely is Arizona? I thought it was either we luck into a 1st round bye or play an NFC north team?

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How likely is Arizona? I thought it was either we luck into a 1st round bye or play an NFC north team?

Believe whoever loses the GB/Det game will be coming here and if Dallas were to win that they would go to the winner of that game the next week.