• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she's eye-talian to boot!

to save you some googling, the name is Matilda De Angelis
Giddy up ! Lets see if she can top ( :eyebrows: ) eye-tal american alexandra daddarios scene in true detective

/ higgy :tsk:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick google search tells me it takes place in a locker room.
I love the interwebs so much
Yes, it does.
Gonna look for a clip of this but please tell me its not a scene with Hugh Grant and at the least the woman shown above is an actual woman
Nope, no joke at all. Just a great scene - backwards and forwards / upstairs and downstairs.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think her scene should go in the "good things" thread too.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing I knew him from was Green Street Hooligans.
which was a surprisingly good movie.

QWVPTNOGb1KcneShxuyCp_FzPJdHXsMoPJylpEQmFr26SJe9ILhXWHyM_amusQejmsbobgUfd1C-G1wfVDffz56d7M0Uns0D9VgLtooa
Agreed, fantastic movie. I watched it when it came out and until this post didn't remember that was him in it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did you guys see The Undoing scene?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did you guys see The Undoing scene?
Saw it and immediately was reminded by the horror story my wife experienced once at the local pool changing room when an old asian lady with the biggest bush propped her foot onto the bench in the changing room about 2 feet from my wifes face and started lathering up her thigh with lotion

showed the clip to my wife and said “remind you of something?” and she said “wouldnt have been so bad for me if it was that woman”

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Saw it and immediately was reminded by the horror story my wife experienced once at the local pool changing room when an old asian lady with the biggest bush propped her foot onto the bench in the changing room about 2 feet from my wifes face and started lathering up her thigh with lotion

showed the clip to my wife and said “remind you of something?” and she said “wouldnt have been so bad for me if it was that woman”
my wife used to work in LA a lot, going to gyms and spas etc. on a regular basis.
one evening we are talking on the phone, and she says "so, that Jennifer Tilley has a very smooth vagina"

this was about 20 years ago, so it was the Jennifer Tilley circa the movie "Bound".

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my wife used to work in LA a lot, going to gyms and spas etc. on a regular basis.
one evening we are talking on the phone, and she says "so, that Jennifer Tilley has a very smooth vagina"

this was about 20 years ago, so it was the Jennifer Tilley circa the movie "Bound".

I wish she would talk to her boyfriend about his nickname, I've always thought it seemed a little insensitive.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Povero Gaetano ... such a clumsy oxe

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Undoing is my favorite comedy on right now.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two episodes in and The Queen's Gambit is quite good.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get excited about upcoming TV shows or movies like i used to but since it has been a rough year I am looking forward to a number of projects that should be coming out next year. I am not saying these are going to be great, just stuff I am looking forward to.

Staring Contest - A movie set in real time detailing the infamous Staring Contest championship in 2009. Willem Dafoe and Paul Dano star, and are the only two actors in the film. Debuting at Cannes 2021.

Breasts - the highly anticipated 12 part HBO documentary series. Sometime 2021

The conclusion of Frank Miller's groundbreaking trilogy transforming former radio ad man Herb Tarlek into a hard boiled private eye. In this finale - titled WRIP In Cincinnati* - a dying Herb races against time to help locate a friend's kidnapped daughter. Coming early 2021.

Oscar-bait film about Grover Cleveland, the only two non consecutive term president, about the four years in between his presidencies where he returned to his legal practice. President Counselor - coming mid 2021.

A young fashion designer Cruella de Vil becomes obsessed with making designs out of dog fur and falls in and out of love in Cruella. Emma Stone stars. Summer 2021.

Tinker Tinker Tailor Tailor Soldier Soldier Spy Spy
- The stakes are twice as high and there are twice as many agents involved in this long anticipated sequel. May 2021.

The Tik Tok Cannonball Run - the cross country race is back on! This time the cast is made up of all Tik Tok stars! Strap in for fun - Summer 2021!

An 80s classic gets a modern update in Chopping Cybermall! Who or what is killing potential online shoppers? Could it be the new online security system? Pick every tile containing traffic lights - before it's too late! October 2021.

*please please please - I hope he lives forever but when Gary Sandy dies can someone please use this headline

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get excited about upcoming TV shows or movies like i used to but since it has been a rough year I am looking forward to a number of projects that should be coming out next year. I am not saying these are going to be great, just stuff I am looking forward to.

Staring Contest - A movie set in real time detailing the infamous Staring Contest championship in 2009. Willem Dafoe and Paul Dano star, and are the only two actors in the film. Debuting at Cannes 2021.

Breasts - the highly anticipated 12 part HBO documentary series. Sometime 2021

The conclusion of Frank Miller's groundbreaking trilogy transforming former radio ad man Herb Tarlek into a hard boiled private eye. In this finale - titled WRIP In Cincinnati* - a dying Herb races against time to help locate a friend's kidnapped daughter. Coming early 2021.

Oscar-bait film about Grover Cleveland, the only two non consecutive term president, about the four years in between his presidencies where he returned to his legal practice. President Counselor - coming mid 2021.

A young fashion designer Cruella de Vil becomes obsessed with making designs out of dog fur and falls in and out of love in Cruella. Emma Stone stars. Summer 2021.

Tinker Tinker Tailor Tailor Soldier Soldier Spy Spy - The stakes are twice as high and there are twice as many agents involved in this long anticipated sequel. May 2021.

The Tik Tok Cannonball Run - the cross country race is back on! This time the cast is made up of all Tik Tok stars! Strap in for fun - Summer 2021!

An 80s classic gets a modern update in Chopping Cybermall! Who or what is killing potential online shoppers? Could it be the new online security system? Pick every tile containing traffic lights - before it's too late! October 2021.

*please please please - I hope he lives forever but when Gary Sandy dies can someone please use this headline

Baby, if you ever wondered
Wondered whatever became of me
I'm pushing up the dirt in Cincinnati
Just stop by Spring Grove Cemetary

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. that's cool
2. RIP, movie theatres

That is really cool. I wonder how much cash HBO Max brings in? I am not surprised at the probable demise of movie theaters, but i thought studios would go with the premier rentals of $20-25 some films have done recently. I would not have thought a service like HBO Max would recoup the money spent to make expensive films like Wonder Woman, Matrix etc.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of hbo max... are they still streaming the old episodes of chappelle show? I know netflix pulled them at daves request. Crave in canada (which is pretty much hbo max) is still streaming the episodes

/sorry dave ... ive been watching them :noidea: