• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the start of season 4 of Fargo. Season 3 didn't do a whole lot for me but season 4 already did a good job of hooking me.
I liked season 3 but it paled in comparison to the first two seasons. I love the nurse, so odd. I did not recognize her from Chernobyl.

We watched Hunt For The Wilderpeople tonight, a New Zealand Taika Waititi movie from a few years ago. It was good. Scenery is beautiful.

Umbrella Academy season was really good, more fun than the first season. I really hope Kate Walsh was having a good time, it sure looked like it. And I knew Diego was dumb but not "She's not our biological sister?" dumb. Funny.

Ted Lasso finished great, not the ending I hoped for but it made sense. Plus - determined Ted, uh oh?

Dark season 3........still beautiful and really slow. But now its kind of dumb too. But I will finish.

Pen15 - still really good but much more serious.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked season 3 but it paled in comparison to the first two seasons. I love the nurse, so odd. I did not recognize her from Chernobyl.

We watched Hunt For The Wilderpeople tonight, a New Zealand Taika Waititi movie from a few years ago. It was good. Scenery is beautiful.

Umbrella Academy season was really good, more fun than the first season. I really hope Kate Walsh was having a good time, it sure looked like it. And I knew Diego was dumb but not "She's not our biological sister?" dumb. Funny.

Ted Lasso finished great, not the ending I hoped for but it made sense. Plus - determined Ted, uh oh?

Dark season 3........still beautiful and really slow. But now its kind of dumb too. But I will finish.

Pen15 - still really good but much more serious.
Chris Rock's son is definitely Mike Milligan right?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, COVID strikes again. First Stumptown and note the final season of GLOW cancelled.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks, especially with GLOW not getting a chance to wrap up.

I Am Not Okay With This was a casualty too.
Yeah, I really liked that one. That girl, Sophia Lillis, is awesome. Small small silver lining for that one - that season ender now series ender is a pretty great way to end.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some walton goggins lmao

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch Hanna? I watched season 1 and liked it barely enough to keep going. I heard season 2 was much better but the first episode kind of bored me.

Upload was ok, at least the first two episodes.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Anyone watch Hanna? I watched season 1 and liked it barely enough to keep going. I heard season 2 was much better but the first episode kind of bored me.

Upload was ok, at least the first two episodes.
I quite enjoyed Upload. completely new premise - opens up lots of possibilities.
And I very much like watching Andy Allo. She was one of Prince's girlfriends. He always did have good taste.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the start of season 4 of Fargo. Season 3 didn't do a whole lot for me but season 4 already did a good job of hooking me.

Season 4 has been great storytelling. Its building nicely. Loved 1 ... started 2 but for some reason stopped so ill have to go back to it. I guess im missing out on easter egg “eureka” type reveals linking the previous seasons to this season though ... :ohwell: :noidea:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quite enjoyed Upload. completely new premise - opens up lots of possibilities.
And I very much like watching Andy Allo. She was one of Prince's girlfriends. He always did have good taste.
She's really pretty. I do not recall ever seeing her before. She's dressed conservatively in the first two so I was surprised to see how shapely she is when I was doing my research later. Some nice bikini shots of her in something called Black Lightning.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn that was an easy binge. I saw that ending (to that game) coming from a mile away.
Maybe because ive watched too much vancouver whitecaps SAWKER!
Its the hope that kills yah :thumb:

The actual soccer played is so laughable and i cant even complain about the lack of “realism” because it 100% adds to the charm of the series. Its like the producers said “fuck it who cares about the soccer scenes” ... we got more important stuff to show you lol

/what else can you recommend on apple tv that we can watch before our 7 day free preview expires and i cancel ? lol

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
leaving soon! I can't imagine how much money was sink into this, setting up the platform, content, advertising.
massive sink hole.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
somewhere between 1.4 and 2.0 billion is the answer.
not bad for 6 months, where your audiences is locked at home and begging for content and you can't make a go of it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that was an easy binge. I saw that ending (to that game) coming from a mile away.
Maybe because ive watched too much vancouver whitecaps SAWKER!
Its the hope that kills yah :thumb:

The actual soccer played is so laughable and i cant even complain about the lack of “realism” because it 100% adds to the charm of the series. Its like the producers said “fuck it who cares about the soccer scenes” ... we got more important stuff to show you lol

/what else can you recommend on apple tv that we can watch before our 7 day free preview expires and i cancel ? lol
Nothing! We watched the Chris Evans limited series - ok at best. My wife liked Mythic Quest but I didn't watch. I'm not sure I watched anything else.,

Its the hope that kills you...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Speaking of binging stuff, just started Sons of Anarchy.
Pretty good so far.

It took me three episodes to figure out that SAMCRO wasn't person named Sam Crow.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing! We watched the Chris Evans limited series - ok at best. My wife liked Mythic Quest but I didn't watch. I'm not sure I watched anything else.,

Its the hope that kills you...
lol we’re gonna watch greyhound and on the rocks when it comes out friday (since my wife says i forced her to watch something with soccer in it)

Speaking of binging stuff, just started Sons of Anarchy.
Pretty good so far.

It took me three episodes to figure out that SAMCRO wasn't person named Sam Crow.

Speaking of speaking of binging stuff do not play the sons of anarchy “jesus christ” drinking game if you want to live!