• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished the outsider. Very suspenseful and fitting for these covid times we are living in although the last 20 minutes of the series seemed unneccessary lol
I liked it too, I remember the resolution happening relatively early in the finale and a lot of filler.

If you like the character Holly she is also on another show called Mr. Mercedes, though another actress plays her. Its not bad, but not as good as The Outsider.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it too, I remember the resolution happening relatively early in the finale and a lot of filler.

If you like the character Holly she is also on another show called Mr. Mercedes, though another actress plays her. Its not bad, but not as good as The Outsider.

i thought with 20 minutes left “ ok is this over now? “ lol. The only reason i didnt miss the scene with holly in the closing credits is because i was advancing 10 seconds so i could get it out of my “still watching” queue on crave. Ill look at mr mercedes at some point.

/ i read your post and was gonna ask u how perry mason has been as i watched the first episode and about 20 mins of episode #2 weeks ago and was going to move on to that now ... and then i see your previous post so maybe ill ditch this idea lol

I liked the first episode of perry mason. I could feel episode 2 starting to get scrambled as i watched it. Fell asleep watching it actually. Its on my basement pvr and for me the true test of whether a “show” has captured my attention is whether i can watch it while lounging on our super cozy oversized sectional without falling asleep

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished the outsider. Very suspenseful and fitting for these covid times we are living in although the last 20 minutes of the series seemed unneccessary lol
I honestly felt like a large chunk of the middle of the season could have been dropped/massively condensed. Show started off so promising with the premise, the bait-and-switch, and the early parts of the investigation and I really enjoyed the finale, but there were some episodes in the middle that felt like a real slog.

After we finished watching it, the consensus in the house was that it would have been better as 8 episodes instead of 10.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought with 20 minutes left “ ok is this over now? “ lol. The only reason i didnt miss the scene with holly in the closing credits is because i was advancing 10 seconds so i could get it out of my “still watching” queue on crave. Ill look at mr mercedes at some point.

/ i read your post and was gonna ask u how perry mason has been as i watched the first episode and about 20 mins of episode #2 weeks ago and was going to move on to that now ... and then i see your previous post so maybe ill ditch this idea lol

I liked the first episode of perry mason. I could feel episode 2 starting to get scrambled as i watched it. Fell asleep watching it actually. Its on my basement pvr and for me the true test of whether a “show” has captured my attention is whether i can watch it while lounging on our super cozy oversized sectional without falling asleep

My wife liked it better than me, but she was disappointment in the finale. It was never awful, just not that good. And as soon as it seemed it would be, it would slow back down. There was a whole church story line that was awful/boring to me.

The whole season was kind of a set up, for him and the practice so now that is out of the way I have more hope for season 2.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Filming hopefully starting in the fall for curb season 11 :clap:

/lol

It prompted a tweet from the president. Is that considered a victory?

It's so funny — when we were shooting it, someone on set was like, "When this comes out, he's definitely
going to tweet about this." And I said, "No, that's crazy." And then he did, and he pinned it at the top of his feed, and it just stayed up there. This guy is so stupid, he doesn't realize we're making fun of him. Larry and I talked about it, like, is there a response we do? But we decided to just let that orange-haired baby sit in his own messy diaper.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt think that scene could have been more of an all timer but it damn well could have lol

With Sean Penn, we kept saying, "We want someone like Sean Penn [to open a spite store that sells birds]," and we finally said, "Why don't we just ask Sean Penn?" Luckily, he's a huge fan of Larry's, and he was amazing. There was a really funny vignette that we couldn't fit for time where a customer came into Sean's store and was asking all these questions about what kind of bird she should get and this and that, and then she says, "Now, will it matter if I have a cat?" Sean just stares at her and says, "Get the fuck out." It's so good. I really wish Larry would allow us to put some of the deleted scenes in [later].

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte4.gif
I'd watch her read the phone book. Or some other outdated book.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovecraft country looks like it will be very good. I sense(predictably) its getting downvoted on rotten tomatoes by racists like watchmen was.

You couldn't really tell which of the duelling horror stories was worse for the characters... the real one they lived every day or the fantasy one. Episode 1 ended with a bang. Kinda typical of something jj abrams is involved in but i still fall for it every time lol

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovecraft country looks like it will be very good. I sense(predictably) its getting downvoted on rotten tomatoes by racists like watchmen was.

You couldn't really tell which of the duelling horror stories was worse for the characters... the real one they lived every day or the fantasy one. Episode 1 ended with a bang. Kinda typical of something jj abrams is involved in but i still fall for it every time lol

I liked it. It was good but paced then all of the sudden monsters!

Years ago I read an article about "sundown towns" in the south during the 60s (i think) and it was terrifying.

Letitia is hideous, yuck. I hate watching her run around.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it could be fun.

I'm intrigued to see Sam Claflin playing Mycroft also. I finally recently watched the 5th season of Peaky Blinders and holy crap was he good.
I need to watch that, my wife really liked it.

I'm usually a fan of Sherlock Holmes so this sounds good and a bit goofy in a fun way.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to watch that, my wife really liked it.

I'm usually a fan of Sherlock Holmes so this sounds good and a bit goofy in a fun way.
The whole series is excellent, cannot recommend highly enough. Acting, cinematography, music, costumes; all top notch.

Each season is only 6 episodes too, so you can blow through the whole thing pretty quick.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come they haven't had any The Golden Girls reunions?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finished Teenage Bounty Hunters tonight. I liked it and thought it hit it's stride halfway through. Dumb but good dumb.

The first episode of Ted Lasso was solid. I like Sudeikis, I know lots of people don't, and I get it, but his act amuses me.