• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought 'Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga' was very good. I expected stupid but funny, it was much better than I expected.

I gave it less than 5 minutes. I may give it another shot.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! I really enjoyed season 1

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably one of my three favorite movies featuring Pierce Brosnan which also has cast members singing ABBA songs.

I have an old VHS that you probably haven't seen, if you had that number would be "four". "Cast members" also might be too flattering a term.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hulu's Sundance acquisition "Palm Springs" was pretty solid. Not great but not bad. Cristin Milioti was really good. I had only seen her in boot parts before.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive got 2 episodes left in season 2. Last night i watched maybe imo the worst and the best episode back to back. “Atlantic City” really blew :spy: and then “Frank in the future” was so poignant.
I agree. We watched three tonight, the citizenship one, Atlantic City, and Frank. The two besides Atlantic City were great.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kissing Booth 2 was really solid. I did not see the first one so I was a bit lost at first but it was still good.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
anyone watching the Umbrella Academy?
a bit of a mind-fuck (time travel apocalypse stuff), but season one was pretty compelling.
very, very good soundtrack, too

season two comes out today.
and for some Canadiana, the son of Tragically Hip's Gord Sinclair is in the cast for this upcoming season.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a bit of a mind-fuck (time travel apocalypse stuff), but season one was pretty compelling.

and for some Canadiana, the son of Tragically Hip's Gord Sinclair is in the cast for this upcoming season.
I'll give it a shot, I heard mixed things about the first season. I have been looking for something new to start.

I was thinking about The Expanse as well, anyone have a ny thoughts?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I enjoyed most of the first season. Absolutely despised the performance of one of the cast members, which made some scenes a little tough.

Will definitely watch the second season.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I enjoyed most of the first season. Absolutely despised the performance of one of the cast members, which made some scenes a little tough.

Will definitely watch the second season.
Curious, which one?
I found Ellen Page a bit whiny / self indulgent at times, but perhaps that was the point of her character.
The big guy got on my nerves a bit for a while, too.

Hazel was a delightful character to watch.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious, which one?
I found Ellen Page a bit whiny / self indulgent at times, but perhaps that was the point of her character.
The big guy got on my nerves a bit for a while, too.

Hazel was a delightful character to watch.
I had originally intended to say more about the end of season 1 and left my phrasing about who it was intentionally vague to avoid even the tiniest spoilers.

Anyway it was Cha-Cha. I know from her performance in Mudbound that Mary J. Blige can be excellent, so I don't know if she was uninterested when she filmed this or a bad fit for the part, or what. But when you put her side-by-side with Hazel it really stood out to me.

It reminded me of the scenes in Penny Dreadful where Josh Hartnett is on screen with Timothy Dalton and Eva Green and Hartnett's shortcomings are so much more magnified because of how good the other two are.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It reminded me of the scenes in Penny Dreadful where Josh Hartnett is on screen with Timothy Dalton and Eva Green and Hartnett's shortcomings are so much more magnified because of how good the other two are.

Eva Green can take over the screen. I hate hate hate Dark Shadows but she was fantastic. She was awesome in Penny Dreadful.