• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids, did I ever tell you about the Nazi invasion of Baltimore? It was a well planned invasion but they didn't plan for one thing. Herman.
FB_IMG_1671164319197.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids, did I ever tell you about the Nazi invasion of Baltimore? It was a well planned invasion but they didn't plan for one thing. Herman.
View attachment 316745

“I don’t know, sir. I don’t see any watermark here... But I’m gonna go with my gut on this one - seems legit.”

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 316745
Felling inspired from this I broke out the old Smith Corona and was up most of the night working on a children's/young adult book "Herman The Coast Guard Cat". I really think children's books may be my calling. It's weird, my sister read some pages this morning and thought it was odd a kid's book about a cat was my most grown up work yet.

"Thank you Helga, for your valuable information", said Herman, "without it the Nazis would surely take Baltimore".
"You're welcome", said Helga, "I love my country Germany, but not the Nazis."
"Tomorrow, we beat the Nazis, tonight we make love", said Herman.

Under the glow of the Domino Sugars' sign Herman mounted Helga inserting his cat penis into her. The barbs on his cat penis pushed into her and Helga momentarily tried to get away but Herman bit her on the back of the neck holding her in place. Their purrs became louder and louder until they climaxed in roars. Herman withdrew his cat penis.

Afterwards they laid back, watched the stars, and smoked Pall Malls.

Anyone know an agent?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felling inspired from this I broke out the old Smith Corona and was up most of the night working on a children's/young adult book "Herman The Coast Guard Cat". I really think children's books may be my calling. It's weird, my sister read some pages this morning and thought it was odd a kid's book about a cat was my most grown up work yet.

"Thank you Helga, for your valuable information", said Herman, "without it the Nazis would surely take Baltimore".

Under the glow of the Domino Sugars' sign Herman mounted Helga inserting his cat penis into her. The barbs on his cat penis pushed into her and Helga momentarily tried to get away but Herman bit her on the back of the neck holding her in place. Their purrs became louder and louder until they climaxed in roars. Herman withdrew his cat penis.

Anyone know an agent?

"It's rare that a children's book is entertaining, educational, and arousing, but C. Omeds has completed this industry's elusive hat trick. The writing is engrossing. The illustrations... engorging." -National Book Review

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's rare that a children's book is entertaining, educational, and arousing, but C. Omeds has completed this industry's elusive hat trick. The writing is engrossing. The illustrations... engorging." -National Book Review
Thanks, I like to think there can be an overlap where fun and learning come together, a funderstanding if you will. That's what I strive for everyday.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I think I need therapy now. :suspicious:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyone know an agent?
:twitch::twitch::twitch:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The movie The Gray Man was decent and fun enough, Chris Evans chewing the scenery was great, but the first two books in the series are fantastic. Nothing but fast paced story and quippy dialog. Good stuff.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never seen any of his shows but Jeremy Clarkson consistently seems like a piece of shit.
What'd he do now?

I like him on Top Gear/Grand Tour and he has done several other history shows and his farm show where you can see he's actually very intelligent. But that's also his problem he always thinks he's the smartest MF in the room. Which I think is why Top Gear and Grand Tour work because the other two show him he isn't. A lot of the columns he writes are crap.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What'd he do now?

I like him on Top Gear/Grand Tour and he has done several other history shows and his farm show where you can see he's actually very intelligent. But that's also his problem he always thinks he's the smartest MF in the room. Which I think is why Top Gear and Grand Tour work because the other two show him he isn't. A lot of the columns he writes are crap.
Oh his article-comments about Meghan are garbage. And given the previous allegations of bigotry and racist remarks- gee I wonder why he hates her "on a cellular level".

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh his article-comments about Meghan are garbage. And given the previous allegations of bigotry and racist remarks- gee I wonder why he hates her "on a cellular level".
All of the comments across the board about Harry and Meghan are pretty awful, and I can't figure out how anyone can work up that much hate for someone who didn't quit on their hockey team or write a song called "We are family".

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the comments across the board about Harry and Meghan are pretty awful, and I can't figure out how anyone can work up that much hate for someone who didn't quit on their hockey team or write a song called "We are family".
Yeah, I mean I've even forgiven Jeffrey Maier.

Status
Not open for further replies.