• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I am unemployed (start a new job in July) and Mrs 43 is back in Maryland dealing with a sick mom and a dad who doesn't appreciate anything she does.

I am bored and need suggestions on stuff to do.
I only half-finished powerwashing my walkways last weekend before my back called it quits.
You can finish off that if you'd like. I will provide beer

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am unemployed (start a new job in July) and Mrs 43 is back in Maryland dealing with a sick mom and a dad who doesn't appreciate anything she does.

I am bored and need suggestions on stuff to do.
Head east on I-70 for a few hours and pick up a sandwich with fries on it

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went to a wedding in the interior last weekend, drove back Sunday and stopped for gas at a station in Kamloops that was out of regular and selling Supreme for the same price so that was nice.

/Took 5A through Nicola Valley to Merritt instead of the Coq and man that's a nice drive. Road was basically empty save for a group of 4 911's that passed on the opposite side. Might have to rent a nice car and do that one again sometime when Mrs. BBB isn't hungover in the passenger side.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only half-finished powerwashing my walkways last weekend before my back called it quits.
You can finish off that if you'd like. I will provide beer
Maybe I will swing by and borrow the power washer. The back deck is looking rough.
How about Hebrew National hot dogs?
We went to a Costco to obtain the supplies for the party this weekend and they had a 48 pack of Hebrew National hot dogs and I pointed at them and laughed and Mrs 43 was like "what?".

I told her it would take too long to explain but it's a huge portion of my immigration process to Canada.
Head east on I-70 for a few hours and pick up a sandwich with fries on it
I just went past there on Tuesday. Even stopped at a Sheetz across from a Primanti Brothers in West Virginia. I ate at Sheetz. A Shmuffin. Without Shfries.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I've waited for funeral processions longer than that.

/What baffles me is when did six become known as Sharon? Checking my math texts.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong that I hope the morons the next street over who have been setting off fireworks for the last three hours blow their house up and their limbs off?

Police are just throwing their hands up. Too many calls to respond to until someone gets hurt.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong that I hope the morons the next street over who have been setting off fireworks for the last three hours blow their house up and their limbs off?

Police are just throwing their hands up. Too many calls to respond to until someone gets hurt.
Hope Terry doesnt get hurt tho !

Status
Not open for further replies.