• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old swamp people - I was watching The Righteous Gemstones last night, for both laughs and salvation, and during the end credits I saw Harley Jane Kozack listed. I said I had to tell the message board people about that because we used to joke about Harley. When asked about joke, I couldn't really remember what it was.

I tried to explain "Star Trek!" and "in tights!" and my wife wandered away from me shaking her head and probably questioning her choices in life.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a protest I think most can get behind:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Mattola-ing a Winter or Summer event? Also if tested, I suspect PEDs will be discovered.
As we are in the midst of the Winter Olympics, I'd have to say Winter.

Though in reality, Mattolling is truly a year-round sport.

Last edited:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Portland Maine about 12 years ago and liked the few hours I spent there. We had lunch and took a brewery tour and just walked around. A few months after I got back a friend gave me a book about the worst places on earth. It was written by a travel writer and detailed the most polluted places, the most violent, hottest, coldest, etc...There was a chapter on 'worst bathroom' on Earth and the writer detailed the worst 10 bathrooms around the world he has ever been in. None were in North America except #1 which was a public bathroom in Portland ME. He detailed how he has been in outhouses, super poor areas, remote areas, but by far the worst he had ever been in was the one in Portland.

I am kind of glad I did not read that until after my trip. I may have been tempted to check it out.

TL-DR
Bad bathroom Portland ME

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Isn't Coverdale the same age as Neil Young?
It's kind of a weird thing to tweet considering how Spotify treats musical artists.

/based on reports I have read
Young = 76, Coverdale = 70

Coverdale basically spends all day tweeting jokes, I'm sure this isn't a political commentary,
more a jab at both of their ages.

and yes, Spotify does not flow very much down to the artist. average of about $.004 per stream.
Which about equal to what Amazon pays, and roughly twice what YouTube pays.
Leader in the space is actually Napster at about $0.019 per stream, followed by Tidal at $.012

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yes, Spotify does not flow very much down to the artist. average of about $.004 per stream.
Which about equal to what Amazon pays, and roughly twice what YouTube pays.
Leader in the space is actually Napster at about $0.019 per stream, followed by Tidal at $.012
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.