• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool shot of me shopping with my mother and our neighbor Mr. Lou when I was a kid. I guess he was off days, he always helped my mother with various projects when my father was a work. Nice guy.MomAndMe.jpeg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this on the Carls Jr / Hardees message boards earlier. Rogen has some good points. I read a while ago that the "do you know how I know you're gay" part in The 40 Year Old Virgin makes him cringe now.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cicadas are in my neighborhood now. There are always a few each summer and I kind of like the noise, it reminds me of childhood. This is unreal though, the sound a large group makes is amazing. In the area around my workplace it sounds like all the trees have electric buzzers in them, it does not sound like a naturally occurring sound. Pretty cool.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cicadas are in my neighborhood now. There are always a few each summer and I kind of like the noise, it reminds me of childhood. This is unreal though, the sound a large group makes is amazing. In the area around my workplace it sounds like all the trees have electric buzzers in them, it does not sound like a naturally occurring sound. Pretty cool.
I remember the last big outbreak. Driving down Rt 1 from Bel Air to White Marsh or backroads up to Hunt Valley it was stupid loud and they were hitting my windshield like crazy. BZZZZZZZthumpZZZZZZZthumpZZZZZZZZZZthumpthumpZZZZZZZZZZthumpZZZZZZZZZZZ

No idea what to expect out here. But every neighborhood near me is 20+ years old and we have a 2600 acre park on one edge of our neighborhood. So the ground will not have been disturbed since the last go-round. Preparing for the worst.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the last big outbreak. Driving down Rt 1 from Bel Air to White Marsh or backroads up to Hunt Valley it was stupid loud and they were hitting my windshield like crazy. BZZZZZZZthumpZZZZZZZthumpZZZZZZZZZZthumpthumpZZZZZZZZZZthumpZZZZZZZZZZZ

No idea what to expect out here. But every neighborhood near me is 20+ years old and we have a 2600 acre park on one edge of our neighborhood. So the ground will not have been disturbed since the last go-round. Preparing for the worst.
You might not be in the Brood X territory*. My neighborhood is just over 20 years old. We had nothing in 2004 but it seems like we will get much more this year. Surrounding my neighborhood are older ones and they have tons. So loud! I still kind of think it's neat.

In cicada year 87 when I was a teen we'd go to a golf driving range near Essex Community College. It was like standing in a swarm there.

*just looked it up. Looks like you are. Enjoy!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might not be in the Brood X territory*. My neighborhood is just over 20 years old. We had nothing in 2004 but it seems like we will get much more this year. Surrounding my neighborhood are older ones and they have tons. So loud! I still kind of think it's neat.

In cicada year 87 when I was a teen we'd go to a golf driving range near Essex Community College. It was like standing in a swarm there.

*just looked it up. Looks like you are. Enjoy!
Yeah, some people I know who live in more rural areas are already seeing them. hooray.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun Film Facts
In The Prestige (06) Michael Caine was excited to be on set with David Bowie. Although they did not have any scenes together Caine came in on his day off to meet Bowie and tell him how much he liked Tin Machine. He wanted to see if Bowie could get the Sales brother's autographs for him. However when Caine saw Bowie dressed as Nikola Tesla he was so frightened he went back to his Star Waggon without ever saying hello.
michael-in-the-prestige-michael-caine-4651536-416-365.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun Film Facts
In The Prestige (06) Michael Caine was excited to be on set with David Bowie. Although they did not have any scenes together Caine came in on his day off to meet Bowie and tell him how much he liked Tin Machine. He wanted to see if Bowie could get the Sales brother's autographs for him. However when Caine saw Bowie dressed as Nikola Tesla he was so frightened he went back to his Star Waggon without ever saying hello.
michael-in-the-prestige-michael-caine-4651536-416-365.jpg

gotta admit wow

B-ZjOI-CAAAoEpf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.