• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually checked to see if Only Fans took paypal. Some writer comedian woman I follow on various platforms just started a page to help pay her rent. I refuse to give them a card. Full disclosure - I probably wouldnt have done Paypal either, I was just curious.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
source.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys suck. I was expecting a blizzard of responses.
As soon as I sat down to think about a reply, there was a flurry of activity in my court. Some old guy's hat blew off and when he went to pick it up the wind blew it 5 feet. When he ran over to pick it up, the wind blew it another 5 feet. This happened for 3 minutes. Good times. I can see into his kitchen he is teary-eyed and just opened a bottle of vodka and took a swig. There you go Mr. Reynolds, it will all be better soon.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of Covid and mismanagement I now sometimes get pressed into giving people new laptops when theirs are old. I have been dreading giving this woman hers for days, she has been kind of nasty, cancelled twice, and bitched about the 90 mile drive to pick it up (I get it, but you took the job and have been out of the office for a year so you can do this). Joke was on me, she was delightful. I am not going to view people and things with an open mind and a new attitude.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of Covid and mismanagement I now sometimes get pressed into giving people new laptops when theirs are old. I have been dreading giving this woman hers for days, she has been kind of nasty, cancelled twice, and bitched about the 90 mile drive to pick it up (I get it, but you took the job and have been out of the office for a year so you can do this). Joke was on me, she was delightful. I am not going to view people and things with an open mind and a new attitude.

You forgot Dear Penthouse Forum at the beginning...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Dear Penthouse Forum at the beginning...
She talked about her grandchildren a lot, but that didnt change the way her clothes fit her - emphasizing every curve of her body, every curve full of desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.