• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going through some old boxes and found my college thesis: Lanny Poffo: World Class Acrobat, Master Genius, And Poet Laureate - How the WWF's Triple Threat Will Shape The Company's Next Decade.

B-

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else ever think they are spending all day reading and posting here only to then notice that you are at Spurts-H-oopla? Oddly enough they have an NHL board too.
Pretty nice guys too, said I have a nice smile.

Anyone else ever notice if you post H-oopla it automatically changes to SportsHoopla?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else ever think they are spending all day reading and posting here only to then notice that you are at Spurts-H-oopla? Oddly enough they have an NHL board too.
Pretty nice guys too, said I have a nice smile.

Anyone else ever notice if you post H-oopla it automatically changes to SportsHoopla
Hey comeds ... i have no clue if that egg log extraction contraption has a reverse mode so you can stop asking

/sorry my bad ...thought i was responding to my pm’s

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey comeds ... i have no clue if that egg log extraction contraption has a reverse mode so you can stop asking

No worries, and I have no definitive answer to your question but I would not put anything beside eggs in that contraption. At least thats what Nancy from customer service told me.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you not notice the 3-position settings switch on the side? Insert - Eject - Oscillate

Status
Not open for further replies.