• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny-cat-pictures-im-catman1.png

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Millikin: Court rules man cannot put 6-inch tongue tattoo on his pony; Man arrested for beating opossum can sue police | Blog: Eric Millikin | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

'Nazi raccoons' on the rampage across Europe

The National [Abu Dhabi] says: "Raccoons, indigenous to North America, were first brought to Germany in the 1920s and bred in captivity for their fur. ... Rumour has it that around the [1930s], Hermann Goering, the founder of the Gestapo ... ordered two pairs [of raccoons] to be released into the wild ... so that they could be hunted. ... The animals are conquering territory in Scandinavia and some have even managed to cross the Alps into southern Europe."

Those bastards blitzkrieged my trash cans last night!!

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in, the judge has ruled that the Dallas Cowboys are ordered to pay the plaintiff $256.23, which is the cost of a 2nd grade level science class at the adult education center and a good safety helmet.
Good burn! heh, get it?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryce Harper better trademark his newest catchphrase ... awesome!

Bryce Harper to campers: ‘Be as sexy as you can’ - DC Sports Bog - The Washington Post

Bryce Harper hosted a baseball camp for kids on the Nats’ day off yesterday, which I’m sure was just the greatest day ever for most of them.

“A kid over there, I can’t remember his name but he’s an absolute stud,” he told reporters. “I told him he was gonna be a big leaguer and he just looked at me like I was crazy. But he’s 11 years old and he’s unbelievable. He’s got a great swing.”

I can’t imagine anything better than being 11 and having Harper tell you you’ve got a great swing.

Harper also spent some time giving the campers advice including this gem, hear at the 1:05 mark in the video above.

“Be as sexy as you can.”

That’s some Major League advice right there.

Last edited by a moderator:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“A kid over there, I can’t remember his name but he’s an absolute stud,” he told reporters. “I told him he was gonna be a big leaguer and he just looked at me like I was crazy. But he’s 11 years old and he’s unbelievable. He’s got a great swing.”

I can’t imagine anything better than being 11 and having Harper tell you you’ve got a great swing.

Harper also spent some time giving the campers advice including this gem, hear at the 1:05 mark in the video above.

“Be as sexy as you can.”

That’s some Major League advice right there.[/I]

Lol. I wonder what the context on that one was.

They had been giving away passes to the camp on the sports radio station I listen to in town. This constant reminder they mentioned about the giveaway was pretty hilarious (parphrasing)...

"Remember, this camp is only for kids. If you win and you're 40 years old, you don't get to go to Bryce Harper's baseball camp, though I'm sure many of you want to."

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L and lol at the bold

seattle media went apeshit over this story ...ohmagawd ... what are these canadians doing>?????

B.C. man alleged to have filled garbage bags with gas in Bellingham says he used jerry cans

He said he filled up two jerry cans in garbage bags, as well as his Saturn Vue SUV's tank. He is incredulous that people would think he was putting fuel straight into bags.

"What kind of a stupid person would put gas in a plastic bag?" he said.

You can see [the bags] weren't overflowing like they would if you were putting liquid."

While the original report triggered a lot of criticism of Bill — and of Canadians, some people were skeptical.

One commenter on the Komo website said photos do not tell the entire story, while another said there appears to be containers inside the bag. One person called the incident a "non-story," while another said it looked like a "staged anti-Canadian report."

The case is under police investigation, said Komo. Washington State Patrol told The Province the incident falls under the purview of the Bellingham Police. The department could not be reached for comment Sunday night.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw wouldnt gas eat right through a garbage bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.