• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such a Canadian outcome.
Military reservist in armed Rideau Hall incident in court, charges expected

heavily armed military reservist crashes through the gates of a top government residence, runs through the garden with a rifle, and then chats with police until he surrenders.
Duheme said the suspect was "very co-operative."

so sorry, eh.

they did things the white way

230px-Darren_Pang2.JPG

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I was hoping he was going to either a) be mowed down by a car or b) run headfirst into a garage door.

would have liked to see this guy mow him down !

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of down today so for a pick me up I went to McDonalds for lunch. I chose a really crowded one in a business district and sat through a 20 minute drive through (I'm not using 'thru') line. When I was next in line to pick up my food I put my hazard lights on and acted like my car was broken down. After about 10 minutes of acting like I was calling for help, confusedly looking in my trunk, and getting beeped at and yelled at (someone set the McDonald's flag on fire) I drove off without ever getting any food. My mood is much better now.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of down today so for a pick me up I went to McDonalds for lunch. I chose a really crowded one in a business district and sat through a 20 minute drive through (I'm not using 'thru') line. When I was next in line to pick up my food I put my hazard lights on and acted like my car was broken down. After about 10 minutes of acting like I was calling for help, confusedly looking in my trunk, and getting beeped at and yelled at (someone set the McDonald's flag on fire) I drove off without ever getting any food. My mood is much better now.

hey comeds its bogo happy hour at starbucks today so you can find a drive THRU and order a drink for yourself and another to throw at the guy behind you !

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey comeds its bogo happy hour at starbucks today so you can find a drive THRU and order a drink for yourself and another to throw at the guy behind you !
I'll see how my mood goes and keep that in mind. I saw a jogger trip and fall on the way back so I might be good for the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.