• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was in college a flowrider was when you....nevermind

Sorry guys, I left my tablet on and Mom posted some stuff. Please disregard.

RIP to former wrestler Dynamite Kid

/sad to say I thought he was already dead

He was in such bad shape, I guess you cannot take tons of steroids for years with no ill effects. He could do fantastic things in the ring though so I guess it was all worthwhile.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do Disneyland for the rides. I've been there probably 15 times in my life and have never been on the Matterhorn or Space Mountain.

You know that line about high school chick Wooderson says in Dazed and Confused? That can apply to Disneyland too.

Also, I've only seen episodes 4, 5, 6 plus 10 minutes of 1, 15 minutes of 2, all of 3 and a Rogue One. I'm not a big enough fan. Watched a Rouge One on a Singapore Airlines flight in business class - highly recommended by the way.

So to sum things up, unless Comeds (or his mom) wants to crash the party with me, I'm staying home.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wuuuuuuut ????

:gaah:

Last edited:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do Disneyland for the rides. I've been there probably 15 times in my life and have never been on the Matterhorn or Space Mountain.

You know that line about high school chick Wooderson says in Dazed and Confused? That can apply to Disneyland too.

Also, I've only seen episodes 4, 5, 6 plus 10 minutes of 1, 15 minutes of 2, all of 3 and a Rogue One. I'm not a big enough fan. Watched a Rouge One on a Singapore Airlines flight in business class - highly recommended by the way.

So to sum things up, unless Comeds (or his mom) wants to crash the party with me, I'm staying home.

Naw, me nor mom are huge fans. I liked the original three, hated the next three, and think the last two are ok but that's it.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also recommendable is hanging out in the Singapore airport. I've stayed in plenty of hotels that weren't nearly that nice.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
DuACoVQUcAAD8EF.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slime, roaches, mice found in stadium food venues

So the moral of this story is never attend a Bobcats game.

Aside ... my son had a game last tuesday night in the cavernous old Agrodome in vancouver (where rocky III was filmed - lol) and the vancouver goalie at a break skated to his bench and was gesturing at the corner where a mouse had fallen from the rafters and went splat on the ice lol

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, both Charlotte venues in the bottom 4! Makes me eager to go to the minor league arena for the AHL game tonight. I mean, if the big leagues are doing so well, some of that's sure to trickle down (eww...) to the minors.
With the Palace at Auburn hills shut down you can stake claim to 2 of the top with with only Dallas in between.
At least Dallas can now state they are #2 at something... "F*CK Dallas".

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, both Charlotte venues in the bottom 4! Makes me eager to go to the minor league arena for the AHL game tonight. I mean, if the big leagues are doing so well, some of that's sure to trickle down (eww...) to the minors.

I think its entirely plausible the menu items down there were mistaken for vermin :nod:

:bolt:

Status
Not open for further replies.