• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a funnier story from grade 12.

we used to skip school on the regular and one day we went to Toys R US in Richmond off 3rd next to the old Save on Foods. There were 6 of us and we were just wasting time in the store when the loss prevention officer took notice of us and started following us, we all decided to split up and have him try to watch all of us in different aisles just to fuck with him. he was struggling to see who he would follow most and some of my friends would mimic putting something in their coat with their back to him while they put nothing in there. he was clearly pissed off and after quite a while he just told us to leave which we did

that night at our friends place his sister brought her new boyfriend to meet us.

it was him lol
i didnt mention this one yet but you might get a kick out of it. My daughter moved up a level in gymnastics and has older teammates that she trains with this year. She has become really good friends with a grade 10 girl. In November, she told my daughter she went to the hockey game the night before and sat first row behind the visitors bench.

My daughter knows that way back when ... it was a certain uncle of hers who was the twitter troll that gave that random innocent little boy who used to always go to Canuck games and sit next to his Hells Angels gangster looking dad (and would wear construction ear protection) the nickname "Earmuffs kid"

so back to the convo with her gym friend.

my daughter: "oh really? thats cool"
Her friend: "yah ... have you ever heard of earmuffs kid? He's my brother"
my daughter:
pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably don’t want their area to turn into a place where toothpaste is locked behind plexiglass.
Who does? Not sure what the danger of that in Vermont is, but luckily they were there to save the day.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed this one. RIP Virgil.

He was originally from Wilkinsburg. Before he was a wrestler he was a garbage man. I met him a few times after he became famous, saw him at the Meadows for harness racing and Mountaineer betting the thoroughbreds, he was a pretty big gambler in his day, RIP

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he first rise to fame as Ted DiBiase's bodyguard?

Honestly that is all I remember him as.

I remember when he wrestled a little after. but I liked him as a backup character not as any main show. i think they only reason why he probably didnt get more main event attraction is because that era of superstars was The Best There Is, the Best There Was, the Best There Ever Will Be.

There is just no better collection of true characters. the attitude era was fun but that was the greatest..

I do not know what this garbage is now with guys like Jake Paul and other plain ass dudes and dudettes.

RIP Virgil

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when he wrestled a little after. but I liked him as a backup character not as any main show. i think they only reason why he probably didnt get more main event attraction is because that era of superstars was The Best There Is, the Best There Was, the Best There Ever Will Be.

There is just no better collection of true characters. the attitude era was fun but that was the greatest..

I do not know what this garbage is now with guys like Jake Paul and other plain ass dudes and dudettes.

RIP Virgil
Laugh if you want....

I've seen maybe a total hour or two of WWE in the last 5 years. I've seen a couple of big women's events on the WWE marquee events. They are incredible compared to when I watched as a kid.

I've also happened to see a few of Logan Paul's matches, both battle royal and solo. I don't know anything about him but he seems like a fantastic heel (similar to Kaufman's Hollywood persona) and he's insane in the ring. He's not just a celebrity doing arm bars and wrist locks, he's all in. Crazy stunts. (Plus he might have saved Rey Mysterio's neck)

I'm still not watching unless I'm super bored because I'm not 13, but the athleticism is pretty fantastic.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She did the proper dance after winning jeopardy.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did @Comeds spring immediately to mind?

Whoa!
I know, in retrospect, the joke I made about Martha in quality control might have been inappropriate, since I have been forced to sign a paper saying that. But implying HR should whack me? That's a but too much dont you think?

Plus if truth be told I am still not sure how saying that Martha, in quality control, has the name of a 90 year old but the smokin' hot body of a 20 year old - is "inappropriate and detrimental to the workplace".

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just learned that Beaver Dam, MD was originally named Diaphragm, MD