• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure they had good reasons to be fighting at a 12 year old kids basketball game FFS

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a death wish just try this nonsense.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a death wish just try this nonsense.
I never want to be “that guy” but there are people literally starving in the streets and all around the world who could eat that fucking food and this idiot does this for fucking views

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never want to be “that guy” but there are people literally starving in the streets and all around the world who could eat that fucking food and this idiot does this for fucking views
Exactly! You know they never ate this and just threw it away.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was nice knowing you all.

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure they had good reasons to be fighting at a 12 year old kids basketball game FFS
insane!

/at my sons hockey (away) game last week, one of his smaller teammates got hit from behind by a giant and was down. The dummies operating the clock played Scorpions Rock you like a hurricane full blast as the kid lay motionless. One of the players dads started yelled "turn the music off". They didnt and 30 seconds later he yelled it again with an f bomb mixed in there. Which led to a dad from the opposing team yelling shut the fuck up and then the predictable "you wanna go" "lets go outside" blah blah blah. The dad of the injured kid then yelled out "thats my fucking kid" ... things went quiet finally, music included.

The kid was brought to his feet and helped off the ice and the clapping started for him. Then that kids dad walked up to the opposing teams dad (the one who yelled shut the fuck up) clapping really loud basically right up in his face (lol). With his final clap, his wedding ring flew off and hit the opposing teams dad in the face. He bent over to pick it up and the opposing teams dad kicked him right in the head :L . Ref saw this and kicked that dad out of the arena. No full scale brawl or anything probably because everyone was shocked by what they saw lol

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
insane!

/at my sons hockey (away) game last week, one of his smaller teammates got hit from behind by a giant and was down. The dummies operating the clock played Scorpions Rock you like a hurricane full blast as the kid lay motionless. One of the players dads started yelled "turn the music off". They didnt and 30 seconds later he yelled it again with an f bomb mixed in there. Which led to a dad from the opposing team yelling shut the fuck up and then the predictable "you wanna go" "lets go outside" blah blah blah. The dad of the injured kid then yelled out "thats my fucking kid" ... things went quiet finally, music included.

The kid was brought to his feet and helped off the ice and the clapping started for him. Then that kids dad walked up to the opposing teams dad (the one who yelled shut the fuck up) clapping really loud basically right up in his face (lol). With his final clap, his wedding ring flew off and hit the opposing teams dad in the face. He bent over to pick it up and the opposing teams dad kicked him right in the head :L . Ref saw this and kicked that dad out of the arena. No full scale brawl or anything probably because everyone was shocked by what they saw lol
Sports can be so beautiful.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
insane!

I may have told this story before - I played my Juvie AAA hockey on a fairly rough team. Only guy who made it to the show was John Craighead (cup of coffee with the Leafs as a goon, right after Kypreos got KO'd in spectacular fashion).
anywho, we were playing an away game in Squamish, and it was getting a bit rough as always. One of the redneck dads in the crowd yells "Get that n..... off the ice" towards John.
His 16 year old sister happened to be with us on the roadtrip, calmly walked over the dad and proceeded to beat the everloving shit out of him. Such a beating that the players stopped playing to watch.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have told this story before - I played my Juvie AAA hockey on a fairly rough team. Only guy who made it to the show was John Craighead (cup of coffee with the Leafs as a goon, right after Kypreos got KO'd in spectacular fashion).
anywho, we were playing an away game in Squamish, and it was getting a bit rough as always. One of the redneck dads in the crowd yells "Get that n..... off the ice" towards John.
His 16 year old sister happened to be with us on the roadtrip, calmly walked over the dad and proceeded to beat the everloving shit out of him. Such a beating that the players stopped playing to watch.
how many years ago was that ?

earlier this season, my sons team played Aldergrove A1 and an Aldergrove player called one of the brown kids on our team a monkey. Late in the game another of their players called the female ref doing the game "a lesbo bitch"

what year is this ? :L

... our United Nations team just loves playing the Fraser Valley teams lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're regaling one another with sports stories, back around the age of 14 or 15, our local soccer team was playing a team visiting from Lethbridge. My mom didn't attend many of my games (my dad was usually there either as coach or spectator), but mom was in attendance for this particular match and she was really getting into it. A guy on the Lethbridge team yelled out "I wish that bitch would shut up"

Seconds later, he felt the pain of a two-footed studs up tackle :D

/First and only red card I received lol

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
how many years ago was that ?

earlier this season, my sons team played Aldergrove A1 and an Aldergrove player called one of the brown kids on our team a monkey. Late in the game another of their players called the female ref doing the game "a lesbo bitch"

what year is this ? :L

... our United Nations team just loves playing the Fraser Valley teams lol
geez, 1987 or so.
and ironically, we were playing for Aldergrove.

and yes, most of my team and their parents were a bunch of hillbillies as well.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

always knew you were a delinquent.

Status
Not open for further replies.