• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're regaling one another with sports stories, back around the age of 14 or 15, our local soccer team was playing a team visiting from Lethbridge. My mom didn't attend many of my games (my dad was usually there either as coach or spectator), but mom was in attendance for this particular match and she was really getting into it. A guy on the Lethbridge team yelled out "I wish that bitch would shut up"

Seconds later, he felt the pain of a two-footed studs up tackle :D

/First and only red card I received lol

reminds me of this old story back in the day

My American friend Bud Boomer criticized Canadian Beer while attending a hockey game between our two nations in Niagra Falls on the Ontario Side. The ensuing brawl ended up on the news and caught the American governments attention and almost started a War.

We got through it though after a road trip...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Didn't Nestle admit to using slave labor? Maybe they can't produce the crap anymore since it can't be done for free.
they some how have access to fresh water from BC at the staggering price of $2.25 per one million liters.
I'd like to meet the person who negotiated that fee. on both sides, to be honest.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I would hate to be the intern running the Loblaw twitter account.
they had better have thick skin

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they're in truffle now, wait until they land.

/I didn't read the story lol

they were arrested at the airport. before takeoff it seems to me they intentionally left him

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they were arrested at the airport. before takeoff it seems to me they intentionally left him

My mom and I almost left my dad (not intentionally) at a train station in the Netherlands - He told us to get on the train while he purchased the tickets. The train pulled out and my dad was nowhere in sight. Then all of a sudden, there he was running to catch the train.

/I never saw my dad run the fast before in my life, but he caught the train lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom and I almost left my dad (not intentionally) at a train station in the Netherlands - He told us to get on the train while he purchased the tickets. The train pulled out and my dad was nowhere in sight. Then all of a sudden, there he was running to catch the train.

/I never saw my dad run the fast before in my life, but he caught the train lol

my parents used to have this car

original.jpg

me and my 4 brothers would sit in the middle and back seats. we stopped at a gas station on our way during a long trip to fuel up and have a bathroom break. when we all got back in the car my dad did the usual Roll Call and my brother rob called out for my brother mike who was still in the bathroom. We drove about 200KMs before my parents realized Mike wasnt with us when I woke up and Said "Where is Mike?"

That car can move VERY fast (V8 power) and we found him at the café eating Fries and Gravy waiting for us.

Classic.... Caprice Classic moment

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins left his laptop unlocked so I was going to search some 'suspect' terms but when I opened his browser I saw he had been searching "Jason Segal cosplay". WTF?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her: He's quite a catch
Him: I should have released

Status
Not open for further replies.