• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that's one of the best things my dad ever did was put me in Red Cross swim lessons as a kid. My dad was quite the avid swimmer and those lessons taught different swimming strokes in addition to water safety.
gi-joe-knowing-is-half-the-battle.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that's one of the best things my dad ever did was put me in Red Cross swim lessons as a kid. My dad was quite the avid swimmer and those lessons taught different swimming strokes in addition to water safety.
Yeah, we goof around a lot but one serious thing I will say is that you are a good swimmer. Its very evident from the unrequested and unwanted videos of yourself swimming you have been sending me over the last few years, repeatedly, even though I have asked (and begged) you to stop. Good form though.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we goof around a lot but one serious thing I will say is that you are a good swimmer. Its very evident from the unrequested and unwanted videos of yourself swimming you have been sending me over the last few years, repeatedly, even though I have asked (and begged) you to stop. Good form though.

You just made me Mark Spitz my coffee all over my laptop.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am having a package shipped from New York to my home in Delta. It is being sent by the USPS... in the 5 days it has shipped from the company it has hit FIVE... different DISTRIBUTION CENTER . in NEW YORK alone... it hasn't even left the state and has been moved 5 times. lol.

maybe our Canada Post is not so bad

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its definitely a life skill that everyone should have. I learned how to swim in my adult years but still I wouldnt say Im a strong swimmer (i get antsy being in the middle of Lake Okanagan - maybe its my fear of Ogopogo :noidea: )

But my son is there to save me lol ... he starts bronze cross training next week and will be a certified life guard in the next year ... although we pushed him to do this so he can get a job with the city for $30+ per hour as opposed to working at McD's for min wage as a 15 year old (although theres nothing wrong with that work either :noidea: )

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Many many moons ago, I was at a girlfriend's place in North Delta and we wanted to order some pizza.
I called a nearby place (Pizza King) and hung up right when they answered the phone because it was a very heavy east Indian accent.
Her hippy dippy roommates accused me of all sorts or racism, but if I want a pizza I want it from a Greek or Italian, as they have the best pineapples.
(Fwiw, I do enjoy Indian pizza every now and then. Those dudes put watermelon on their pizza! Yum!)

Less than two weeks later, Pizza King was in the news because the owner has burning up his fucking relatives in the pizza oven.

I left newspaper articles of the arrest and trial all over the house for her roommates for months.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many many moons ago, I was at a girlfriend's place in North Delta and we wanted to order some pizza.
I called a nearby place (Pizza King) and hung up right when they answered the phone because it was a very heavy east Indian accent.
Her hippy dippy roommates accused me of all sorts or racism, but if I want a pizza I want it from a Greek or Italian, as they have the best pineapples.
(Fwiw, I do enjoy Indian pizza every now and then. Those dudes put watermelon on their pizza! Yum!)

Less than two weeks later, Pizza King was in the news because the owner has burning up his fucking relatives in the pizza oven.

I left newspaper articles of the arrest and trial all over the house for her roommates for months.
That is absolutely not how I expected that story to end.

Must've been terrifying trying to eat in these parts back in the day, what with the pizza guys putting relatives in their pies and pig farmers mixing dead prostitutes in the pork and god knows what else...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sounds horrifically disgusting ... i mean the part about the pineapple and watermelon on pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.