• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Boston

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How 'bout the FBI questioned the older brother in 2011 because they were warned by the Russian gov's that he was a terrorist. They didn't find any evidence & had nothing with which to hold him. His name was going to come up in a situation like this regardless (along with other names).

I don't know what the hell you're trying to accomplish with this stuff.

Relax, this is just a discussion. If it's bothering you so much, why don't you go on another thread and discuss the draft for the millionth time?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Relax, this is just a discussion. If it's bothering you so much, why don't you go on another thread and discuss the draft for the millionth time?

You can feel ree to relax; I prefer to take meritless distortions, accusations & insinuations seriously.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had video and pictures of them pre-bombing. The entire area was on the lookout. Once you post a guys picture for everyone to see it isn't a shock to see why they honed in so fast.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A suspect becomes a criminal when he opens fire on someone. It is game over.

What the fuck is the point of this thread?

It is beyond ludicrous. I feel embarrassed for you.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They had video and pictures of them pre-bombing. The entire area was on the lookout. Once you post a guys picture for everyone to see it isn't a shock to see why they honed in so fast.

Backpacks then no backpacks.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But not a suspect?

The dude is in the photo setting the backpack at the blast site on the ground near the deceased 8 year old who is also clearly seen in the photo.

You think this photo is fake?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they have the wrong guys?

Is that what this trainwreck is about?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand, but what else do you expect? That is about as much as one can expect on the scene. They aren't going to open them up and hold them for the cameras to see. As for other evidence outside of the bombing scene, they have a third bomb in their house and bb's used in the bombs in the little brother's dorm.

At this point all one can argue is police corruption or outright lying, not lack of evidence. Being those are serious accusations, I would like to see some reasonable theory on motive for these particular suspects to be set up, lied about, and prepared to fight back after being falsely accused and how their fight to escape by killing and resisting arrest besides getting lawyer end up was ok.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand, but what else do you expect? That is about as much as one can expect on the scene. They aren't going to open them up and hold them for the cameras to see. As for other evidence outside of the bombing scene, they have a third bomb in their house and bb's used in the bombs in the little brother's dorm.

All lies bro. :laugh3:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How 'bout the FBI questioned the older brother in 2011 because they were warned by the Russian gov's that he was a terrorist. They didn't find any evidence & had nothing with which to hold him. His name was going to come up in a situation like this regardless (along with other names).

I don't know what the hell you're trying to accomplish with this stuff.

I am no Bush apologist, but I am still waiting for people to say that the White House had warnings beforehand that a major sporting event would be targeted, just as they did when claiming we were warned about airplanes being used as weapons.

Also, when are they going to publicly criticize Obama's FBI for not finding something to hold the bombers like they said we should have stopped the hijackers or deported them? One might say we have nothing to keep them out, doing so would be a violation of their rights, freedoms of belief (anti-govt), and racial profiling. Wouldn't the same be said of stopping the hijackers?

I don't like Bush, but I also didn't like the hindsight criticism and when it isn't leveled at both sides, it seems unfair. I won't claim these things as I believe some things cannot be seen or prevented, just my observation of the media.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shot officer at MIT is still not a CONFIRMED killing by the brothers. If they were in hiding, I don't get why they would shoot a cop sitting in his car, but that's just me. If they wanted to hurt as many people as possible the ALLEGED carjacking victim would have been dead.

EDIT: Goto the 5:15 mark

If you're on the run and you carjack someone in a place where there are witnesses, shoot them and toss them onto the street and drive away. Anyone in earshot will hear it and look, chances are at least one person will see the car speed away. When the cops get there the witness will go say what they saw and then every cop within 100 miles will be notified about it and if the dead guy is identified a quick DMV check will tell all of those cops the plate # and exact description of the car.

Seems smarter to just keep the guy alive and have him drive so that the cops don't even know the car is stolen or the driver is kidnapped. Then because they are amateurs they stupidly gave him a window to escape, so he got away. Point in fact, as soon as he got away and notified the cops it wasn't very long until they found the stolen SUV.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ViralRead » PHOTO: Boston Suspect Places Backpack Bomb Next to 8-Year-Old Boy Who Was Killed in Blast

That photo is enough to become a suspect. Once they had that it was lets find the guy. Which they did. Once they did all hell broke loose. You know typical I'm innocent behavior on their part.

"These photos should be the only ones the public should view to assist us. Other photos should not be deemed credible. They unnecessarily divert the public's attention in the wrong direction, and create undue work for vital law enforcement resources."

When this statement was made, that photo wasn't apart of the collection they had. (correct me if I'm wrong)

BULLETIN: FBI Releases Photos, Video Of 2 Men Deemed Suspects In Boston Marathon Bombing; Asks Public?s Help In Identifying Them; Men Considered Armed And Extremely Dangerous

I believe "these photos" and the video were the only thing the FBI had. So, what I'm not understanding here is, why did the FBI instantly want us to focus solely on the--at the time--unidentified men?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I believe "these photos" and the video were the only thing the FBI had. So, what I'm not understanding here is, why did the FBI instantly want us to focus solely on the--at the time--unidentified men?

Oh my crap you're still at it!? How the hell would you know what photos the FBI had? And the men weren't f-ing "unidentified!" The FBI already knew who they were! They investigated the older brother in 2011!

Ray said it best:

A suspect becomes a criminal when he opens fire on someone. It is game over.

What the fuck is the point of this thread?

It is beyond ludicrous. I feel embarrassed for you.

You're lowering the collective intelligence of the human race with this thread. Seriously just stop.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh my crap you're still at it!? How the hell would you know what photos the FBI had? And the men weren't f-ing "unidentified!" The FBI already knew who they were! They investigated the older brother in 2011!

Ray said it best:

You're lowering the collective intelligence of the human race with this thread. Seriously just stop.

Then why did the FBI ask for help identifying them?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Then why did the FBI ask for help identifying them?

Before they were identified, they focused on these two guys because of what they were carrying. After they were identified, the fact that they were already questioned by the FBI was pretty incriminating. What's even more incriminatingis that they friggn' fired at the police.

Just come out and say what you're trying to prove with this nonsense. These guys are falsely accused? They were under alien mind control? They're really shapeshifters?

This is going to be the easiest murder case to convict a guy I've ever seen, and I hope they give him the death penalty.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Before they were identified, they focused on these two guys because of what they were carrying. After they were identified, the fact that they were already questioned by the FBI was pretty incriminating. What's even more incriminatingis that they friggn' fired at the police.

Just come out and say what you're trying to prove with this nonsense. These guys are falsely accused? They were under alien mind control? They're really shapeshifters?

This is going to be the easiest murder case to convict a guy I've ever seen, and I hope they give him the death penalty.

They were carrying backpacks. It's very normal to be carrying backpacks; it's even normal to not wear a backpack after wearing one.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Tit's even normal to not wear a backpack after wearing one.

Really? After a damn bomb goes off, carrying a backpack all of a sudden becomes a lot more suspicious; and not carrying a backpack after a bomb goes off when you were carrying one before is a bit of a red flag. Especially when there are is one guy with a backpack following anohter guy with a backpack working their ways through the crowd. Especially when neother of them even glance at the runners in any of the photos.

And guess what... The FBI was right. So who gives a crap how they found these clowns; they found 'em. And they're guilty.

Are you going to continue defending these Islamic-jihadist jackasses or are you done?

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? After a damn bomb goes off, carrying a backpack all of a sudden becomes a lot more suspicious; and not carrying a backpack after a bomb goes off when you were carrying one before is a bit of a red flag. Especially when there are is one guy with a backpack following anohter guy with a backpack working their ways through the crowd. Especially when neother of them even glance at the runners in any of the photos.

And guess what... The FBI was right. So who gives a crap how they found these clowns; they found 'em. And they're guilty.

Are you going to continue defending these Islamic-jihadist jackasses or are you done?

What about pictures of the younger one placing his back pack down at the site of one of the explosions