• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Boston

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After watching the video again I realize I had some very selective hearing while listening. When the photo journalist said he believed that it could be the primary suspect, I took the words "positively confirmed" and used them in this thread. The photo journalist would seconds later use the phrase "positively confirm", but to describe something else. So, the naked guy was only a suspect as the video reiterates time and time again.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the video again I realize I had some very selective hearing while listening. When the photo journalist said he believed that it could be the primary suspect, I took the words "positively confirmed" and used them in this thread. The photo journalist would seconds later use the phrase "positively confirm", but to describe something else. So, the naked guy was only a suspect as the video reiterates time and time again.

Props for this post. Some people wouldn't come back to clarify this. Not saying that you are wrong or are admitting that you were wrong about the whole thing, just what you realized about your previous observations. Rep!

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see people talking about maybe a 3rd suspect in this thread. I can tell you in New Bedford which is 5 minutes away from UMass Dartmouth, the place the second suspect when to college, (me too) 3 other suspects were arrested. 2 guys and a girl, all 3 Muslims who were friends of the second suspect. One of them has a car with the license plate TERROISTA #1

The 2 guys were arrested and brought to the FBI. The girl was arrested and put in a car with diplomatic plates and no one knows where she went. I hope she was an informant and in protective custody. That is my opinion at least.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Props for this post. Some people wouldn't come back to clarify this. Not saying that you are wrong or are admitting that you were wrong about the whole thing, just what you realized about your previous observations. Rep!

Definitely not saying I'm wrong on the matter. My issue is that we're still calling these men suspects, yet at the same time public opinion has already crucified them for crimes despite little evidence.

- Other than not having back packs at two different points in time
- Radical Islamist Youtube playlist by other brother
- And the fruitless FBI investigation

Someone in this thread had wrote that Chris Bauman waking up writing, "bag, saw the guy, looked right at me," was evidence that the brothers did it. Needless to say, there's no description of the man he saw, but the article is spun to make you believe he saw one of the brothers. The introduction of the article begins:

"He looked into a killer's eyes, hidden behind sunglasses, minutes before the bombs went off and destroyed his legs."

Bomb victim Jeff Bauman, who lost both legs, helped ID suspects from hospital bed - NY Daily News

Chris Bauman doesn't describe the man having sunglasses. Doesn't even describe that it was a man. I'm interested in hearing more from him in the next few days if he can make a recovery.

The shot officer at MIT is still not a CONFIRMED killing by the brothers. If they were in hiding, I don't get why they would shoot a cop sitting in his car, but that's just me. If they wanted to hurt as many people as possible the ALLEGED carjacking victim would have been dead.

I know eyewitness testimony is unreliable, but a woman called into the radio station saying she saw no retaliation from the older brother when he was in this so called, "firefight".

Linda calls in to describe the scene on Dexter St in Watertown

EDIT: Goto the 5:15 mark

Last edited by a moderator:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Something doesn't add up in the timeline of events in Cambridge. We don't know what exactly caused the confrontation (if you can even call it that) with the MIT cop. After that, things escalated fairly quickly with a robbery and carjacking occurring. Based on how calmly they carried out the bombing operation, this is all seems out of character. They might have panicked, but I don't think that was the case.

P.S. Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist. These were some things that were running through my mind during the whole thing.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Suspect 2 at some time lived with these guys.

URL="http://www.christianpost.com/news/terrorista-1-license-boston-bombing-suspects-friends-had-terror-license-plates-photo-video-94395/"]http://www.christianpost.com/news/terrorista-1-license-boston-bombing-suspects-friends-had-terror-license-plates-photo-video-94395/[/URL]

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not saying I'm wrong on the matter. My issue is that we're still calling these men suspects, yet at the same time public opinion has already crucified them for crimes despite little evidence.

- Other than not having back packs at two different points in time
- Radical Islamist Youtube playlist by other brother
- And the fruitless FBI investigation...

The charges claim that a third bomb made in the same way was found in their house and bb gun bullets made in the bomb were found in the dorm. I'm not claiming anything about that, but that is a formal charge. Not saying that it's true, not planted, etc. as I'm not there, just saying that they are claiming more than pictures. They could also get him on other things like shooting at cops, resisting arrest, etc. Even if you are innocent, you cannot resist arrest and certainly certain means are illegal in doing so, like throwing exploding things at the vehicles, shooting, and shots from the boat, etc. Might be a defensive reaction, but still illegal. They cannot take the fear as a reason, otherwise others could do it to different degrees, too.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

doublefacepalmf.jpg

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@Ninersickness You're not adding much to the conversation with picture memes

Food for thought:
Why was the FBI so locked on targeting the two suspects? (before their identities were known)

"These photos should be the only ones the public should view to assist us. Other photos should not be deemed credible. They unnecessarily divert the public's attention in the wrong direction, and create undue work for vital law enforcement resources."

If the older brother had been investigated before, why wasn't it clear who he was right away? And to THINK, he resided nearby AND his application for citizenship still being investigated because of the previous investigation.

The mother said the FBI had been monitoring him every step of the way.

"knew what he was doing on Skype"

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
@Ninersickness You're not adding much to the conversation with picture memes

That's because you're STILL defending the two of the most indefensible human beings on planet earth after grasping at nonexsistent straws trying to say the first brother was taken into custody and executed (based on a dark video of a guy who "looked like" the older brother from like 100 feet away). We get a lot of nonsensical, STUPID drivel on this forum, but this takes the cake.

The FBI has a MOUNTAIN of evidence you're calling "little evidence." Just stop. You're only making yourself look even stupider than you did when you claimed that naked guy was the older brother. I hope to God you're never a juror because there would never be enough evidence to convict anyone pf anything.

Enforcing the law is not an easy job. And plent of times, that power has been abused (like in the LAPD for many, many years). But the FBI has performed admirably, and they don't deserve any crap from looney-tunes internet consiracy theorists. You've got nothing, and you sound like someone who sympathises with Islamic jihadists (and plenty of people around the world do).

I'm speaking, more harshly than I would like to, but this entire thread is pure horse crap.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's because you're STILL defending the two of the most indefensible human beings on planet earth after grasping at nonexsistent straws trying to say the first brother was taken into custody and executed (based on a dark video of a guy who "looked like" the older brother from like 100 feet away). We get a lot of nonsensical, STUPID drivel on this forum, but this takes the cake.

The FBI has a MOUNTAIN of evidence you're calling "little evidence." Just stop. You're only making yourself look even stupider than you did when you claimed that naked guy was the older brother. I hope to God you're never a juror because there would never be enough evidence to convict anyone pf anything.

Enforcing the law is not an easy job. And plent of times, that power has been abused (like in the LAPD for many, many years). But the FBI has performed admirably, and they don't deserve any crap from looney-tunes internet consiracy theorists. You've got nothing, and you sound like someone who sympathises with Islamic jihadists (and plenty of people around the world do).

I'm speaking, more harshly than I would like to, but this entire thread is pure horse crap.

I don't know why we're still talking about the confusion over the guy that stripped down. I dismissed that as evidence supporting my argument earlier in this thread. And how does the confusion, "take the cake", when the cops were actually right and front of the man and still couldn't identify him?

"Mountain of evidence" Hey show me pictures of the damage those two or three IEDs that detonated during the chase. Those gluttonous news stations have to have photos of that you would think... (I'm actively looking for them, but haven't found anything yet)

Why were they honed in on Ninersickness? What about the guys seen on the rooftops? Why just THEM?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
And how does the confusion, "take the cake", when the cops were actually right and front of the man and still couldn't identify him?

THEY DID IDENTIFY HIM!!! The police don't arrest people without knowing who they are. I wonder what you would be like in a ride along.

"Who's that guy?" What did he do? Hey! I'm asking questions here! I wanna see the guy close up. No I don't care that there might be a bomb. Is this the bomber? I'll take your non-response as a yes."

Do you think maybe the FBI doesn't IMMEDIATELY share everything they have on this case with the media? The younger brother is still in critical consition in the hosptital. Is this what Twitter has done to the world? Do you expect to know everything about everything immediately?

Aside from the mountain of evidence they have to connect the two brothers (which is how they found 'em so quickly), all they're going to need is the guns these two f-sticks used to shoot at the police (both times). It'll match the gun used to kill the police officer at MIT, and that'll be enough for the death penalty (thank God). They don't even need the pictures & what they recovered from their computers & testimony from witnesses & etc etc etc.

And maybe they are honed in on the guys seen on the rooftops. Maybe they're looking for them & haven't found them yet (or haven't identified them).

You must be used to CSI episodes where everything gets wrapped up in under an hour including commercials.

Your posts are stinking up the internet. It's rank. Seriousy just drop this and wait for the guy to plead guilty. There are plenty of other conspiracy theories that are 1000 times more realistic that need your attention like the JFK assasination.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
THEY DID IDENTIFY HIM!!! The police don't arrest people without knowing who they are. I wonder what you would be like in a ride along.

"Who's that guy?" What did he do? Hey! I'm asking questions here! I wanna see the guy close up. No I don't care that there might be a bomb. Is this the bomber? I'll take your non-response as a yes."

Do you think maybe the FBI doesn't IMMEDIATELY share everything they have on this case with the media? The younger brother is still in critical consition in the hosptital. Is this what Twitter has done to the world? Do you expect to know everything about everything immediately?

Aside from the mountain of evidence they have to connect the two brothers (which is how they found 'em so quickly), all they're going to need is the guns these two f-sticks used to shoot at the police (both times). It'll match the gun used to kill the police officer at MIT, and that'll be enough for the death penalty (thank God). They don't even need the pictures & what they recovered from their computers & testimony from witnesses & etc etc etc.

And maybe they are honed in on the guys seen on the rooftops. Maybe they're looking for them & haven't found them yet (or haven't identified them).

You must be used to CSI episodes where everything gets wrapped up in under an hour including commercials.

Your posts are stinking up the internet. It's rank. Seriousy just drop this and wait for the guy to plead guilty. There are plenty of other conspiracy theories that are 1000 times more realistic that need your attention like the JFK assasination.

What I'm saying is they believed suspect right then and there.

and the rest of your post are humorous metaphorical anecdotes. That while funny, don't help your argument or uncover this mountain you're certain they have.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
What I'm saying is they believed suspect right then and there.

You're missing an article before "suspect" to make that sentence make sense. I don't even know what you're saying this time.

Do you know how impossible it would be to manufacture all of this stuff? Like 2 police shootouts & bombs? Again, you sound like someone who sympathises with Islamic jihadists.

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev charged | al.com

Genck also provided details of the firefight late Thursday night that ensued between police and the Tsarnaev brothers. The suspects threw "at least two small improvised explosive devices ('IEDs') out of the car" and then the gunfight began. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was "injured at the scene," and Dzhokhar escaped (and, reportedly, ran over his brother in the process) in a car he later would ditch. When police found the car, they discovered "an intact low-grade explosive device" inside. Two unexploded IEDs and "remnants of numerous exploded IEDS" were found at the scene of the gunfight.

You owe this forum, the police and the entire world an apology for these dumbass accusations and insinuations. Don't reply with anything other than "I'm sorry for speaking before I had any idea what I was takling about."

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JFK: The Lost Bullet uses the newest technology from all angles and shows nobody on or around the grassy knoll. It is very well done and is 1 hour long! I believe that they had to identify or checkout all other persons of known interest before asking the public with help in identifying the terrorists/radicals.

Bearhawk1219

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They identified the naked guy as "Mike Mlulgetta" and confirmed that night that it was the wrong dude. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He's got a boxers physique because he's from Boston. A lot of those savages have boxers physiques haha. Also, no one has discussed a motive. Why would the government plant bombs at the Boston Marathon? There's no bomb control argument in this country.

Bearhawk1219

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the scanner on from the time the MIT shooting happened before anyone even knew about explosives and car chases all the way til 7 eastern time that morning.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
's

You're missing an article before "suspect" to make that sentence make sense. I don't even know what you're saying this time.

Do you know how impossible it would be to manufacture all of this stuff? Like 2 police shootouts & bombs? Again, you sound like someone who sympathises with Islamic jihadists.

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev charged | al.com

Genck also provided details of the firefight late Thursday night that ensued between police and the Tsarnaev brothers. The suspects threw "at least two small improvised explosive devices ('IEDs') out of the car" and then the gunfight began. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was "injured at the scene," and Dzhokhar escaped (and, reportedly, ran over his brother in the process) in a car he later would ditch. When police found the car, they discovered "an intact low-grade explosive device" inside. Two unexploded IEDs and "remnants of numerous exploded IEDS" were found at the scene of the gunfight.

You owe this forum, the police and the entire world an apology for these dumbass accusations and insinuations. Don't reply with anything other than "I'm sorry for speaking before I had any idea what I was takling about."

That getting extremely desperate. But,

moh-boston-11_grande.jpg

OnHand ? On Hand Pictures of Tsarneav Brothers

It's all about getting the evidence out there and drawing our own conclusions. Nowhere have I said the gov't has an agenda or that the FBI was covering something up. Now, onto how they were able to hone in on them so fast.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Now, onto how they were able to hone in on them so fast.

How 'bout the FBI questioned the older brother in 2011 because they were warned by the Russian gov's that he was a terrorist. They didn't find any evidence & had nothing with which to hold him. His name was going to come up in a situation like this regardless (along with other names).

I don't know what the hell you're trying to accomplish with this stuff.