• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Boston

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You were going by what the guy "looked like?" It was night, and the camera was like 200 feet away.

I don't have a link naming who that guy was; I'm sure that information will come out soon. But the older brother died Friday morning. And then the younger brother drove over his dead body with a stolen mercedes. That video of the naked guy was shot at night.

MIT officer killed before Boston explosion suspect dies in Watertown, MA; 2nd Boston Marathon suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev captured, arrested, MIT officer killed | abc7chicago.com

On another note, according to the link above, "They also shot to death a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer, 26-year-old Sean Collier, while he was responding to a report of a disturbance, investigators said."

I wonder how I came to that conclusion. There's two suspects presumably. One from the car chase was caught and has the physique of an athlete. The car chase involved the Tsarnaev brothers. -- Please, don't even act like I'm making an extraordinary reach asking if it was the older brother.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conspiracy Theories sometimes just get out of hand and typically reflect an individual's own distrust of the government. People still believe 9/11 was an inside job ordered by Bush to start the wars. I've even heard that Roosevelt allowed Pearl Harbor to happen in order to bring the U.S. into WWII. Or that the moon landings were fake. Or that Obama is actually behind the theater shooting in Denver and that Obama ordered the New Town shooting because he wants public opinion to push his gun control measures.

So, with that, it was inevitable for people to start floating the idea that we're being lied to about Boston and the evil US government is framing these poor innocent kids... I'd really be interested in hearing why the government would attack itself and frame 2 Chechens.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wonder how I came to that conclusion. There's two suspects presumably. One from the car chase was caught and has the physique of an athlete. The car chase involved the Tsarnaev brothers. -- Please, don't even act like I'm making an extraordinary reach asking if it was the older brother.

Umm... Suggesting that a man who was repotedly shot & killed was later arrested alive and taken into custody isn't an extraodrinary reach?

Oh wait, they both had the physique of an athlete. They must be the same person.

???

Not trying to be a jerk about it, but you didn't think this through.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing the OP just woke up from a 48 hour sleep and went right to Alex Jones website

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Umm... Suggesting that a man who was repotedly shot & killed was later arrested alive and taken into custody isn't an extraodrinary reach?

Oh wait, they both had the physique of an athlete. They must be the same person.

???

Not trying to be a jerk about it, but you didn't think this through.

Maybe you don't understand that I'm saying these are conflicting reports. Why is that man being stripped for explosives if he's not one of the brothers?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Maybe you don't understand that I'm saying these are conflicting reports. Why is that man being stripped for explosives if he's not one of the brothers?

Did you consider that maybe they knew other people who either made bombs or were complicit in the making? Or maybe he was suspected of bomb-making and they were being extremely cautious? That's exactly what I would do if I were the police.

We're talking about people with a kill-non-muslims ideology. A lot of people share it.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't it make more sense that the Man Arrested was thought to be the suspect. But it ended up being a Mistake/Misunderstanding?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It might be the same reason that the cops in LA started shooting up any truck that even vaguely resembled that Dorner guy's truck.

When stuff like this happens some cops just take this better to be safe than sorry approach. In LA it meant shooting up everyone and maybe in Boston it meant stripping people looking for bombs.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess not, it was the 1st thing that came up under "1st suspect naked", assumed it was it.

Edit:

Yeah this is the video.... i didnt watch it live, my mother happened to be awake and saw that happening live(tv) and when she told me the next day about I'm like, wtf are you smoking, not one news channel/affiliate mentioned it... then i had her searched it and let me know and damn, there was a naked man.... pretty close description to the 1st suspect to boot...

had she never saw it live to tell me, i would've never known...

Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me for being skeptical, but you're the first person I've seen suggest this naked guy is the same guy who died from gun fire. Do you have anything to substanciate this claim? Where are you getting that information?

Sick, I personally am suspicious about the status of suspect #1...

what happened live on thurs night/friday morning was the exchange of gunfire... apparently, a CNN employee actually had live near the shootout or on that street, pulled out his camera and filmed it....

what was seen, was a man on the ground with his arms spread out indicating he was told to lay down(not shot) and another man(not sure if the same) naked and built. If you watch the video that I am 1z provided, the man, built with black hair and short sideburns with a tannish white complexation, fits(IMHO) the description of the 1st suspect Tamarlan. Tamarlan was a pro boxer and being so, would make sense he would have a fit/built body...

Now, could that be a coincidence and someone else? well, maybe but what are the odds? so with that being said, the next day, NO ONE mentioned, inferred, referred or questioned this moment at all... Not police or news media, in fact, CNN had this video on their website but its now taken down...

that's real fishy to me honestly, we see someone, who resembles the description of tamarlan, alive and put into a cop car, with no wounds showing, and later being told he died on scene...

i think they want the world to know he's dead or maybe his brother to know that but actually have him alive... or maybe he was killed by cop accidently or suffered some mistreatment thus died en route to the hospital...

something was/is being covered up

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was my understanding that the naked guy wasn't one of the two brothers but he was someone else suspected of making bombs.

obviously i'm quoting post by post, just read this...

is there a link to this? i'd believe if i could read or see it...

but why no one mentioned of this or it being publicized is a mystery to me

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it make more sense that the Man Arrested was thought to be the suspect. But it ended up being a Mistake/Misunderstanding?

which could be a possibility....

but again why...

did this disappear in the whole "manhunt" investigation/timeline... If you didn't see it live, you(generally speaking) would've never known it happened...

they keep saying about what happen, as recapping the events but leaving out the detaining of one or two suspects(not sure if same)

the little brother driving seems right and accurate...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CNN has been known to report fake news before. Not sure why anyone still watches them

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also google tamerlan autopsy pic

i won't post the results, see for yourself...

He looks pretty dead to me

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Calamity, nobody is reporting what you just described. The two fired over 150 shots at the police. The older brother had a friggn' suicide vest on.

The younger brother even fired at police from the boat where he was captured.

Police: Boston Marathon bomb suspect fired shots from boat, hospitalized in serious condition

AND THEY DROPPED IEDs FROM THEIR FRIGGN' CAR!

THEY ALSO SHOT & KILLED A POLICE OFFICER AT MIT!!!

If those aren't good enough reasons to fire upon a suspect, I don't know what would be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also google tamerlan autopsy pic

i won't post the results, see for yourself...

He looks pretty dead to me

Or you could just look at the pic rock posted yesterday.