• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Boston

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here is my question

where's that other video

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah to probably kill him and then who would they interrogate?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I am 1z:

1530 KFBK reported the younger brother has confessed to both the bombing and the murder of the police officer at MIT.

They also reported the older brother could be tied to 3 other unsolved murders. I never thouhgt I'd use this emoticon, but I don't think anyone here has ever been more deserving. Finally:

:stfu:

Last edited by a moderator:

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am 1z:

1530 KFBK reported the younger brother has confessed to both the bombing and the murder of the police officer at MIT.

They also reported the older brother could be tied to 3 other unsolved murders. I never thouhgt I'd use this emoticon, but I don't think anyone here has ever been more deserving. Finally:

:stfu:

A little late on the news, but this just gets us into a whole-other debate. When reading the transcripts last night the courts had him on record not writing or talking (Other than the one "no" he gave, which prompted a, I believe that he said no), but rather nodding. With a bullet wound to the neck it's nothing short of a miracle that he alive and still can emit coherent sounds.

But Best to just follow Chip Kelly's advice on this one, at least until after the draft.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
A little late on the news, but this just gets us into a whole-other debate. When reading the transcripts last night the courts had him on record not writing or talking (Other than the one "no" he gave, which prompted a, I believe that he said no), but rather nodding. With a bullet wound to the neck it's nothing short of a miracle that he alive and still can emit coherent sounds.

But Best to just follow Chip Kelly's advice on this one, at least until after the draft.

You don't have an off switch for this stupidity do you?

HE CONFESSED TO THE CRIME!!! He didn't just nod or mutter, he went into detail about WHY he committed the murders (it's the same Islamic Jihadist company line they use to justify all their terror attacks).

You owe the human race an apology for spewing this crap, but I think you're too busy finding any asinine reason whatsoever to defend Islamic terrorists.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That getting extremely desperate. But,

moh-boston-11_grande.jpg

OnHand ? On Hand Pictures of Tsarneav Brothers

It's all about getting the evidence out there and drawing our own conclusions. Nowhere have I said the gov't has an agenda or that the FBI was covering something up. Now, onto how they were able to hone in on them so fast.

1z, I'm uncertain what you're trying to accomplish here. Do you question the guilt of the brothers? if so, I have no idea why you posted the picture and link above. For those that haven't seen it, the link has a series of pictures from a citizen who witnessed the shootout where the older jackass was killed, taken from his apartment. He has multiple pictures of jackass 1 and jackass 2 shooting at the police, and setting off one of the pressure cooker bombs.

It's difficult to argue they're not guilty when their is evidence of them shooting at the police and setting off the same type of bomb that was used at the marathon.

If you're questioning the methods used by law enforcement in the investigation, I would point out that
a. They caught the jackasses, and
b. none of us know the details of the investigation.

You ask why they only had the one set of pictures, but we don't know what they had. You ask why they only released certain pictures. The answers to that could be infinite. I suppose a good place to start would be that they released the pictures that they felt best showcased the appearance of the jackasses and didn't want to invite many false reports from blurry photos, or photos that were partially obstructed etc.

It takes a certain unhealthy degree of paranoia to believe that there was any sort of conspiracy with this tragedy at this point. The FBI followed a process that they have established for investigations. I'm sure they have countless reasons for not releasing every little bit of info to the public. They release what they feel will allow for legitimate help from the public and nothing else. Literally a need-to-know basis.

And they're process worked. Quickly and efficiently. With a fairly remarkable job of limiting collateral damage after the bombing given that there was a high speed chase through Boston and area as well as at least two shootouts.