• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Boston

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How about one of the lucky ones that survived giving the authorities a description of the guy who dropped a nap sack that later exploded? Although sounds like you won't 'buy' that evidence either...

Can you find a link?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That makes zero sense. If they were the wrong people, why would they run from the cops?

Maybe I'm not quite understanding what you're trying to say? This is an open & shut case. You'd really have to reach to try to say there's some kind of conspiracy.

Please watch the 2nd video. I've done my job showing you the story doesn't make sense. How could someone SEEN being arrested naked, die in a shootout?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I understanding you correctly I am 1z? Are you trying to say these men are being falsely accused?

If so, this is one of the most asinine cases of ignoring the facts in order to believe what you want to be true I've seen in a long time.

Which facts are you talking about?
In the 2nd video a photo journalist says that "they" can positively confirm one of the suspects from the chase is in custody (8:00 to 9:00). We see him naked going into a cop car seemingly in good health. Then we're told he died in a shootout. Are we suppose to believe that later on after he was arrested that he found a gun and died in a suicidal shooting?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Please watch the 2nd video. I've done my job showing you the story doesn't make sense. How could someone SEEN being arrested naked, die in a shootout?

You're saying the man who was arrested and ordered to disrobe was the older brother who is now dead? Where are you getting that information?

If that is the case, then I will retract what I said about ignoring the facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guy who is naked...is the 2nd suspect...No?

He is still alive..last I checked..

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yes, they confirmed he was one of the men in the car chase.

Forgive me for being skeptical, but you're the first person I've seen suggest this naked guy is the same guy who died from gun fire. Do you have anything to substanciate this claim? Where are you getting that information?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Forgive me for being skeptical, but you're the first person I've seen suggest this naked guy is the same guy who died from gun fire. Do you have anything to substanciate this claim? Where are you getting that information?

The older brother, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, wearing what appeared to be an explosive vest, was shot by police and died shortly after, while the younger brother narrowly escaped—after first running over Tamerlan's body with the Mercedes, officials said.

Boston Bombing Suspect Killed in Shootout - WSJ.com

Edit: Unless there are more suspects than two?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It was my understanding that the naked guy wasn't one of the two brothers but he was someone else suspected of making bombs.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The older brother, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, wearing what appeared to be an explosive vest, was shot by police and died shortly after, while the younger brother narrowly escaped—after first running over Tamerlan's body with the Mercedes, officials said.

Boston Bombing Suspect Killed in Shootout - WSJ.com

Edit: Unless there are more suspects than two?

This doesn't say that the naked guy being arrested is Tsarnaev (older brother). I think you're confused by mixing up identities.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was my understanding that the naked guy wasn't one of the two brothers but he was someone else suspected of making bombs.

If you look at the Video of the guy being arrested. He has Facial Hair.

I can't remember did the suspect 1 have facial hair?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

He has the physique of the boxer, but I'm honestly not sure if he's the older brother or not.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If you look at the Video of the guy being arrested. He has Facial Hair.

I can't remember did the suspect 1 have facial hair?

From what I can tell, I am 1z has been duped by lame internet B.S. It's not the same guy.

He has the physique of the boxer, but I'm honestly not sure if he's the older brother or not.

Then why were you just saying he was abour 5 minutes ago?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think this thread has run its course.

Conclusion: This was a wild goose chase. The Tsarnaev brothers are guilty as sin. It won't be the least bit difficult to convict the younger one, and he'll probably plead guilty.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From what I can tell, I am 1z has been duped by lame internet B.S. It's not the same guy.

Then why were you just saying he was abour 5 minutes ago?

"Unless there are more suspects than two?"

I know they arrested ONE suspect connected to the car chase. I assumed it was the older brother. Plus it looks like the other brother and it's not impossible to grow that amount of facial hair in the matter of days.

I never heard of this 3rd suspect until you brought him to my attention. By the way do you have the link to confirm that?

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]x-64CaD8GXw[/YOUTUBE]

When I heard about the bombing in Boston I thought of this song just cuz its a good song and about Boston...

... Then thought about the lyrics and realized the irony.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You were going by what the guy "looked like?" It was night, and the camera was like 200 feet away.

I don't have a link naming who that guy was; I'm sure that information will come out soon. But the older brother died Friday morning. And then the younger brother drove over his dead body with a stolen mercedes. That video of the naked guy was shot at night.

MIT officer killed before Boston explosion suspect dies in Watertown, MA; 2nd Boston Marathon suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev captured, arrested, MIT officer killed | abc7chicago.com

On another note, according to the link above, "They also shot to death a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer, 26-year-old Sean Collier, while he was responding to a report of a disturbance, investigators said."