• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bills

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I fully expect the Raiders to get the 1st pick overall this offseson; but if the Bills suck even worse than they usually do (I'm sure Jeff Tuel helps that cause) & get the #1 pick, they could have one scary ass DL.

Mario, Dareus, Kyle Williams, Clowney.

Yikes!

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect the Raiders to get the 1st pick overall this offseson; but if the Bills suck even worse than they usually do (I'm sure Jeff Tuel helps that cause) & get the #1 pick, they could have one scary ass DL.

Yikes!

They won't have Tuel in the whole season. I'm actually curious to see how he does. Th jets, jags, and Raiders are going to be fighting for that first pick IMO. Three teams who all desperately need a Qb. Should be interesting.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't get why people think the Jets are anywhere near as bad as the Raiders & Jags. They're in an easy division, and they actually have a really good defense. That's good for at least 6 wins IMO.

I think the Cardinals are lookin' significantly worse than the Jets at this point (especially with Cooper down).

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That would be Lions-ish to keep adding to their defensive front though, like DET did with receivers.....already spending way too much money and high picks on their current guys over the past few years. They'd have to trade out and get the king's ransom that pick would get in a deal.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
That would be Lions-ish to keep adding to their defensive front though, like DET did with receivers.....

It would be (and keep in mind the Lions made the right move by going overboard with WRs selecting Calvin), but they'd still do it because they're not gonna take someone else over Clowney (I don't think they'll get a top 3 pick anyway, but just sayin' if they do). If anything, they'd trade the pick for a king's ransom; but they're not gonna just leave Clowney on the board & take a tackle or something.

I don't know how teams would block that crap. Mario & Clowney on the edge? I don't remember the last time someone had 2 DEs who were that good & a great interior line to boot.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be (and keep in mind the Lions made the right move by going overboard with WRs selecting Calvin), but they'd still do it because they're not gonna take someone else over Clowney (I don't think they'll get a top 3 pick anyway, but just sayin' if they do). If anything, they'd trade the pick for a king's ransom; but they're not gonna just leave Clowney on the board & take a tackle or something.

I don't know how teams would block that crap. Mario & Clowney on the edge? I don't remember the last time someone had 2 DEs who were that good & a great interior line to boot.

Hopefully we will get to see teams try to do something similar to that with two outside linebackers in Lemon, and Aldon. Heck they seem to have quite a time with Aldon and Brooks

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Bills are first overall pick kinda bad, though I thought that about KC last year and look what happened.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Hopefully we will get to see teams try to do something similar to that with two outside linebackers in Lemon, and Aldon. Heck they seem to have quite a time with Aldon and Brooks

:nod::yahoo::hope:

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't wait to see aldon and lemonier on field rushing together

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I hope he doesnt go to the Jags. I dont want to see him waste his career with them

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yikes!

Pretty sure Jeff Tuel is a better passer and runner than Manuel, if he can keep healthy, he gives Buffalo the best shot to win on Sundays:whistle:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pick for worst team of the season is the Jags but I don't think any team who is at the bottom this season would be a team any top prospect would want to be on.