• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Alabama Fans.....

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This link is to a video of a fan for LSU completely passed out. At first Alabama fans are posing for pictures with him and it's all fun. But this one douchebag takes it too far. And since nobody says anything, they are all fucked up by association. He first puts his finger up the guys nose and then in the guys mouth. But at the end he actually Teabags the guy. And he does it a couple times.

That's disgusting. What possesses a man to want to put his sack on another man? It's beyond me. The video really pissed me off. If I was the LSU fan, I would press charges. Not to be a narc or anything, but you can't let that kind of shit slide. It's all fine to say you are going to go beat the guy up or whatever, but the more realistic thing is to press charges. If you read the article people are saying that the LSU fan is dead (not at the time of the video, but since), but that is not confirmed and doesn't relate to the point I'm making anyway.

Maybe I'm just not hip to the kids these days, and I'm not even that old, but in my day we wouldn't stand by and let that shit happen. I once got in a fight with a guy for pissing on this "nerds" backpack in basketball class. And this is worse to me. Am I overreacting on this??

NSFW: An Alabama Fan Teabagged A Passed-Out LSU Fan At The Bourbon Street Krystal [UPDATE]

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The video really pissed me off. If I was the LSU fan, I would press charges. Not to be a narc or anything, but you can't let that kind of shit slide. Am I overreacting on this??

NSFW: An Alabama Fan Teabagged A Passed-Out LSU Fan At The Bourbon Street Krystal [UPDATE]

No, you're not overreacting; well said. I love football, but the sport seems to attract the pinnacle of moronitude.

The dude should be convicted and have to register as a sex offender the rest of his life.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The piling trash on him was funny... the rest was gay. Literally.

Those homos couldn't wait to rub their junk on him. GAY.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is incredibly stupid what he did and he should be charged.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The article makes it look like they don't know who those dip shits were. I hope this vdeo makes it around everywhere so someone identified the guy I hope ends up being a sex offender.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article makes it look like they don't know who those dip shits were. I hope this vdeo makes it around everywhere so someone identified the guy I hope ends up being a sex offender.

He would if caught, but who in Alabama is going to rat the guy out?

Maybe he knows some Auburn fans.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Frat-tastic and moronic behavior by a douchebag who probably acts homophobic.

And now the dude who was victimized might be dead?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone with an ounce of integrity.

It would be up to the LSU fan if he wanted to press charges though.

LOL

Maybe this guy...

harvey-updyke.jpg

dez

Town Drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they find out who the dude is and he is prosecuted. It amazes me how a bit of alcohol and large groups turn people into savages.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he committed a crime.

No that's the reason you would rat him out.

I just gave sayhey the same question he gave me, because I didn't know what he meant by it.

I don't live in Alabama and clearly don't know who the guy is.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sorry; read it wrong. Thought you wrote "would." There's a bit of a glare on my screen.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're not overreacting; well said. I love football, but the sport seems to attract the pinnacle of moronitude.

The dude should be convicted and have to register as a sex offender the rest of his life.

Yeah, I mean...friendly talking is fun, but the extremes people go to baffle me. I don't know if they get caught up in the moment but it's no excuse.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why wouldn't you?

I wouldn't be friends with someone like that in the first place and if I didn't have a chance to stop him at the time I would rat him out and hope he had to spend the rest of his life as a registered sex offender.