• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Howdies are moving

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know that this has been mentioned before. But now we have a solid plan along with a time line. Little Howdy is out of school by May. We put the house on the market the first week of June and if all goes well, we are in Northern San Diego, (most likely Sorrento Mesa) by the middle of Summer. I may come out earlier than that, to land a job, which is not a big deal. The rest of the Howdies will follow once the house is sold here in AZ.
Anyway, I maybe coming up for a few Kings games at the Stapler once the move is complete. Believe it or not, I have never stepped foot in the place since it opened.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish you the best on the move, Cap. Hope all works out well.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know that this has been mentioned before. But now we have a solid plan along with a time line. Little Howdy is out of school by May. We put the house on the market the first week of June and if all goes well, we are in Northern San Diego, (most likely Sorrento Mesa) by the middle of Summer. I may come out earlier than that, to land a job, which is not a big deal. The rest of the Howdies will follow once the house is sold here in AZ.
Anyway, I maybe coming up for a few Kings games at the Stapler once the move is complete. Believe it or not, I have never stepped foot in the place since it opened.
Interesting that you are moving back to CA while everyone else seems to be leaving.

Good luck with the move and job hunting.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that you are moving back to CA while everyone else seems to be leaving.

Good luck with the move and job hunting.
The opportunity is too good to pass up. The appreciation of the house that I bought here a year and a half ago, makes the move possible, back near the ocean.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have plenty of friends from high school, who still live in the house they grew up in because their folks left them the house after they’ve passed.