• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Ontario Reign

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the game last night vs. Bakersfield. I sat right behind the Bakersfield bench at the glass. I knew my view would be limited due to the coaches and players being in front but always wanted to sit there. It was a last minute decision as the wife and I were watching the Kings/Ranger game she jokinly said "we should go". I caught her off guard by saying sure.

There are some strange people that attend those games. I was around what I am guessing were some regulars there and shocked by how little they know of the game. One lady, Wendy I believe, was screaming at the refs as if they could hear her and the others thought it was funny. If anything it was embarrassing to see a 50+ year old woman acting like an idiot. I had to explain some pretty basic things to some guys around me that thought they were the play by play announcers/coach. It was a very strange atmosphere there but we still had a good time. FYI, if anyone plans to go there, they do not accept cash so make sure you bring a CC of some kind.

As far as the game, the Reign do not look good. Akil Thomas and Turcotte were barely noticable and the Condors spent a good majority of the game in the Reign zone. I will say that it was the second of a back to back for the Reign but they looked disinterested. They look like the watch the Doughty video as all of them were trying the behind the back pass and there were too many passes right up the middle to no one where Bakersfield rushed to the other end of the ice. It was good to see Jack Campbell play.