• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fans boo Sheila Ford

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't post links easily here on my phone, but I've seen three different articles today that say it was unfair and classless that fans booed Ford at halftime. Calvin obviously got cheered.

Is there any real Lions fans who have anything good to say about the Bored Housewive of Detroit running this shit show or anyone else in her family? I assume this is just writers on the Lions payroll, maybe some young writer who wants to suck up and get interviews in the future, and/or maybe a dash of social justice warrioring from a non sports writer who thinks we should be nicer to her because she's not a white man. It can't be real writers with an actual brain, right?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh! She seems to have done a decent job with gathering this group of coaches. Time will tell though.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have her running it than any of the so-called men.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't post links easily here on my phone, but I've seen three different articles today that say it was unfair and classless that fans booed Ford at halftime. Calvin obviously got cheered.

Is there any real Lions fans who have anything good to say about the Bored Housewive of Detroit running this shit show or anyone else in her family? I assume this is just writers on the Lions payroll, maybe some young writer who wants to suck up and get interviews in the future, and/or maybe a dash of social justice warrioring from a non sports writer who thinks we should be nicer to her because she's not a white man. It can't be real writers with an actual brain, right?
It was every writer, as far as I can tell.

They can all fuck right off as far as I’m concerned.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She could really piss 'em off and not allow any present season ticket holder to renew in 2022.

She could make entry into the stadium contingent on showing a Covid vaccination card.

She could shut off the beer sales.

She could close the parking lot to tailgating.

The people who boo her couldn't do a friggin' thing about whatever her nasty side could decide.

Her daily interest is more than most people will earn in two lifetimes.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She could really piss 'em off and not allow any present season ticket holder to renew in 2022.
She could make entry into the stadium contingent on showing a Covid vaccination card.
The people who boo her couldn't do a friggin' thing about whatever her nasty side could decide.
LOL... the Lions are ALREADY the best "retrograde" team in the NFL since 2001. They get rid of their Pro Bowlers and Play Makers for lesser talent and only do enough to sell tickets. The Lions can start a season with a 1-7 record, Martha Ford comes out and says "I WANT WINS" and the Lions go 6-2 to end the season with a 7-9 record (2015). The problem isn't the Fan Base wanting better than Overpaid Actors that are Professional Sandbaggers and being Schedule Fillers for a loss whenever the NFL deems it so. The problem is 32 owners that set the guidelines for the NFL... it's all about the Benjamin's.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... the Lions are ALREADY the best "retrograde" team in the NFL since 2001. They get rid of their Pro Bowlers and Play Makers for lesser talent and only do enough to sell tickets. The Lions can start a season with a 1-7 record, Martha Ford comes out and says "I WANT WINS" and the Lions go 6-2 to end the season with a 7-9 record (2015). The problem isn't the Fan Base wanting better than Overpaid Actors that are Professional Sandbaggers and being Schedule Fillers for a loss whenever the NFL deems it so. The problem is 32 owners that set the guidelines for the NFL... it's all about the Benjamin's.

I was talking with a friend the other day and we couldn't think of many teams that let one of the 3-5 best players on their entire team go. There was one or two here and there, but the Lions have consistently done it, nearly every year. I'm already pretty sure they'll let Decker go this coming off season and move Sewell over to the left side permanently.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking with a friend the other day and we couldn't think of many teams that let one of the 3-5 best players on their entire team go. There was one or two here and there, but the Lions have consistently done it, nearly every year.
The Lions Organization was doing it even when William Clay Ford was running the Front Office. Since the 2005 Fire Matt Millen campaign it's been SOL (blatant calls - non calls) or Same Ole Lions.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There isn’t really much of a Ford Field parking lot.

There is a parking structure, that you can’t tailgate in. Eastern Market is the tailgate spot, it’s already closed to tailgating for the year.

And destroying your income because people boo you isn’t what people that are in the business of making money do in the first place.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking with a friend the other day and we couldn't think of many teams that let one of the 3-5 best players on their entire team go. There was one or two here and there, but the Lions have consistently done it, nearly every year. I'm already pretty sure they'll let Decker go this coming off season and move Sewell over to the left side permanently.
Decker has a nearly 19 million cap hit next year. He’s signed thru 2024.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booing should be the default postion, for Lions fans when it comes to their ownership, until they prove otherwise.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decker has a nearly 19 million cap hit next year. He’s signed thru 2024.

Lions need Decker in desperate way because the O-Line appears to be on life support and not just today's game.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions need Decker in desperate way because the O-Line appears to be on life support and not just today's game.
Ragnow had better be really injured. Cuz he cost us points before leaving with a hurt toe.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ragnow had better be really injured. Cuz he cost us points before leaving with a hurt toe.

A bad play with the snap for sure but did the crowd have any effect on his ability to hear Goff making an adjustment to the Line ? IDK.
I'm not making an excuse for Ragnow but no one knows if those fans made it deafening to hear any changes.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bad play with the snap for sure but did the crowd have any effect on his ability to hear Goff making an adjustment to the Line ? IDK.
I'm not making an excuse for Ragnow but no one knows if those fans made it deafening to hear any changes.
Idk, but we had two trips to the redzone that equaled zero points today. And an offsides on a punt to finish things.

Team is among the least talented in the league to begin with, but poor coaching decisions and mental mistakes took their toll today.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team is among the least talented in the league to begin with, but poor coaching decisions and mental mistakes took their toll today.
Best retrograde team in the NFL with a rookie head coach and coaching staff to boot... it doesn't get any uglier than that. Rebuilding until the next rebuild.

See the source image