• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orange Bowl: Alabama vs Oklahoma

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I though. Completely full of shit. Up your game or gtfo. This ain’t rivals, pussy.
Yikes man. Should be a great game. Settle down...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes man. Should be a great game. Settle down...

I got not problem with you or any other Bama fan. I’m looking forward to the game. I’m just calling this muppet out on some made up BS that’s clearly false, and then tries tactics from “trolling for dummies” when he gets called on it.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got not problem with you or any other Bama fan. I’m looking forward to the game. I’m just calling this muppet out on some made up BS that’s clearly false, and then tries tactics from “trolling for dummies” when he gets called on it.

It's all good brother but it appears (from this angle) that you're getting bent over by a literal newb...

Relax and enjoy the game.

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really looking forward to this game is actually an understatement for me. Lol
I also have, let's call it a gut feeling, about what a rested and seasoned Bama defense is going to do in this game. There are some safeties and corners going to be flying up to the ball in this game like hasn't been seen by the opposition. And they do bring the pop. Just hoping for an injury and bone headed reffing free game. May then the best team win. RTR!!!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for this one to kickoff man! It's definitely going to be an interesting game. I think it's gonna come down to which defense can take the most advantage of this long layoff, be the most prepared for the weapons they're gonna see in this game, and which one can keep a cool head and remain disciplined and to the game plan even when things go wrong, because with these offenses, things are gonna go wrong for the defenses often lol. I believe Alabama has the advantage here. You can bet the house that Saban will have this defense prepared, and ready to play 4 qtrs of physical, hard hitting, disciplined defense. OU on the other hand, I just don't see any help for that defense. On a positive note tho, Murray is special. I don't see any weakness in his game. He has the power, the accuracy, the quick release, and the legs to do whatever he wants on the field. But you can't expect him to do magic every single time he's on offense. Especially not against Alabama. At some point the defense is gonna have to carry it's weight, and I'm not sure they can. I think Alabama is gonna win, but I can't even begin to predict a score lol.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real shame that Hollywood Brown is likely not going to play, he is a difference maker

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love OU/Alabama games. The only thing I wish I could change is every time we play (with the possible exception of the last Sugar Bowl game) it seems one team or the other is significantly "down" a bit that year in some form or fashion. It would be better if OU's defense wasn't a steaming pile of ineptitude this season but the fun is really going to be watching Kyler Murray and the OU offense go up against Saban's defense. Alabama is gonna win the game but just seeing the OU offense going against the Bama defense is must-see TV.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love OU/Alabama games. The only thing I wish I could change is every time we play (with the possible exception of the last Sugar Bowl game) it seems one team or the other is significantly "down" a bit that year in some form or fashion. It would be better if OU's defense wasn't a steaming pile of ineptitude this season but the fun is really going to be watching Kyler Murray and the OU offense go up against Saban's defense. Alabama is gonna win the game but just seeing the OU offense going against the Bama defense is must-see TV.
Unfortunately, we’ve only played 5 times.

My biggest regret is we never saw them play in the 70s other than the bowl tie when OU was 7-4 and we were 6-5.

Those games would’ve been epic...