• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orange Bowl: Alabama vs Oklahoma

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondered where you were. I tried to pull the Cyclones through but was unable to voodoo the Leach. Lol
Thank you for the effort! We (my wife and I) arrived in Miami on Friday afternoon, enjoyed a nice Argentinian meal and watched the ISU game in our Hotel room that night. Damn! Wazzu was (physically) tougher than I expected! Was proud of my Cyclones though. They are a serious team, and I expect them to contend in the Big Xii AGAIN next year! As for Alabama, RMFT!

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only surprise for me is we tend to start slowly in these games and they start fast. Just the opposite happened.
Yeah. IT didn't go how I expected in the first half. I figured it would be back and forth early off scripted plays. But OU came in with some pretty bad play calling their first 20 plays. That and they didn't start holding the Dline till the 2nd quarter. Those ACC refs let a lot go in that game both ways.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. IT didn't go how I expected in the first half. I figured it would be back and forth early off scripted plays. But OU came in with some pretty bad play calling their first 20 plays. That and they didn't start holding the Dline till the 2nd quarter. Those ACC refs let a lot go in that game both ways.

The officiating was bad.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating was bad.
CLEARLY, the ACC needs to move their offices to Birmingham - so 'Bama can get some home cookin'-*! lol. Those were some terrible refs, just like FSU fans have been telling us for years. Teams just have to fight through stuff like that. fyi: I didn't think the refs favored one team or another, but they did seem incompetent in general. Yikes! They were bad. I hope they have Pac Refs for the NC Game in Santa Clara.

*-GEAUX Tigers!

Last edited:

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLEARLY, the ACC need to move their offices to Birmingham - so 'Bama can get some home cookin'-*! lol. Those were some terrible refs, just like FSU fans have been telling us for years. Teams just have to fight through stuff like that. fyi: I didn't think the refs favored one team or anther, but they did seem incompetent in general. Yikes! They were bad. I hope they have Pac Refs for the NC Game in Santa Clara.

*-GEAUX Tigers!

The PAC and B12 crews we’ve had in the CFP were fine.

Agree that neither side benefitted from the officials in Miami. The crew just seemed disjointed. It was worse than a Hubert Owens crew, and he’s about as incompetent as they come.