• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orange Bowl: Alabama vs Oklahoma

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but that was a bit of an anomoly with Hurts coming in and Georgia unprepared for him.

Alabama was tested late, and the defense was fine in the 4th.

BTW, Tua was tested in the CFP last year. Murray has no CFP experience. I’m not sure why you fail to consider that angle.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama was tested late, and the defense was fine in the 4th.

BTW, Tua was tested in the CFP last year. Murray has no CFP experience. I’m not sure why you fail to consider that angle.

One thing about OU, when they’ve been behind, they’ve not given up or panicked, and could easily have been undefeated as not, and that defeat was easily avenged in the CCG. When he’s thrown an int or fumbled, he’s never let it bother him. I don’t think OU fan is worried about that angle.

We’ll see, should be a good game.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about OU, when they’ve been behind, they’ve not given up or panicked, and could easily have been undefeated as not, and that defeat was easily avenged in the CCG. When he’s thrown an int or fumbled, he’s never let it bother him. I don’t think OU fan is worried about that angle.

We’ll see, should be a good game.

It should, but not because Alabama is more likely to panic. They aren’t 13-0 for no reason.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, and respect it, but if OU were to get a turnover or 2, it could certainly get interesting.

It could. Any turnover by Bama will make the veins in my forehead stick out.

I watch a lot of football and I know how good Oklahoma’s offense is. I think it is unprecedented. When Murray slips outside the pocket he is extremely dangerous passing or throwing. He looks like a video game with his lateral movement. If the dbs commit to the receivers Murray will run up their ass.

It’s going to be a great spectacle. Everyone wants to see it play out and 3/4s of the Nation wants to see Saban and Bama lose.

I’m looking forward to it.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could. Any turnover by Bama will make the veins in my forehead stick out.

I watch a lot of football and I know how good Oklahoma’s offense is. I think it is unprecedented. When Murray slips outside the pocket he is extremely dangerous passing or throwing. He looks like a video game with his lateral movement. If the dbs commit to the receivers Murray will run up their ass.

It’s going to be a great spectacle. Everyone wants to see it play out and 3/4s of the Nation wants to see Saban and Bama lose.

I’m looking forward to it.
Iowa State had the best defense in the Big Xii and held OU to 37 points. I think 'Bama should be able to do better than that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State had the best defense in the Big Xii and held OU to 37 points. I think 'Bama should be able to do better than that.

Lol. Like teams don’t improve as the season goes. Our OL was still a work in progress and they easily left 10 points in the field.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do too. I think Bama wins by 10 points but to ignore Murray’s ability is foolhardy.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Like teams don’t improve as the season goes. Our OL was still a work in progress and they easily left 10 points in the field.
Of course, teams can improve over the year. That's not the point. The point is that Iowa State was the best defense OU faced this year, and Alabama's defense is significantly better. Just pointing out that OU isn't going to score 50 by just showing up in Miami.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too. I think Bama wins by 10 points but to ignore Murray’s ability is foolhardy.
Not ignoring it at all. Murray is awesome! So are some of Alabama's defenders with which he will have to deal. My point is that Alabama is a better defense than ANY OU has played this year. In conference, ISU held them to 37. Seems like a decent goal for Alabama. Personally, I don't think OU will score that much. They could, and they might, I just think everybody seems to forget that Alabama plays really good defensive football. Will be a good test for both sides!

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK who will will hopefully it'll be my Sooners, but I know that both teams will come to play. hell I'm done looking into past games to analyzing/predicting this game. I'm looking towards the future in 8 more days, can't wait.